U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 11:17 AM

44,389 posts, read 17,725,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Kitty will come back and say, "Nope, he never said it." Because denial is all that's left every time Trump opens his mouth.
LOL. If you wish to address something that I have said, you may address it directly to me instead of in the 3rd person to someone else.

Instead, you provide insult instead of a response to what I've said with logic & fact. This speaks for itself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 11:18 AM

20,315 posts, read 9,828,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You didn't prove that I'm wrong.
linking to the exact quote from trump isn't enough? what else do you need? a letter from god?

Old 11-28-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wrong. i absolutely believe that a reporter with a disability can be treated like all other reporters. i also believe that mocking a guy specifically for his disability is the act of a douche-rocket.

correct, i'm not the one making the claim that trump gives more to the disabled than any other person. you seem to have a hard time of grasping the concept of supporting one's claims.
Responses:

• It's your opinion that Trump did this. Opinion is not fact. Get back to us when you can prove that Trump did this when he says he didn't.
  • See first statement. You demand that others provide proof, but provide none yourself.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:21 AM

Quote:
It's your opinion that Trump did this. Opinion is not fact.
i've given his direct quotes. that is not opinion!

Old 11-28-2015, 11:22 AM

29,291 posts, read 39,621,417 times
Jackass describes Trump much better than Jackson.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:22 AM

Quote:
You demand that others provide proof,...
yes.

Quote:
but provide none yourself.
i linked to direct quotes!

Old 11-28-2015, 11:25 AM

2,514 posts, read 1,800,926 times
One of the things that concern me about Trump's behavior is that it encourages other candidates to try to "out-Trump Trump" and say ridiculous things. It cannot bode well for Republicans in the general election.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:28 AM

15,367 posts, read 5,683,549 times
Quote:
LOL. If you wish to address something that I have said, you may address it directly to me instead of in the 3rd person to someone else.

Instead, you provide insult instead of a response to what I've said with logic & fact. This speaks for itself.
No, Kitty, it's not an insult to point out that you are in denial, even when you are presented with direct quotes, or that you would come back and simply repost the same response--that the quotes are a lie. You did so again right after this response to me, so I'd say my observation was spot on.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:37 AM

549 posts, read 435,239 times
Quote:
Wow. Just wow. At this point you've got to think that he is trying to tank his numbers. I mean, he can't really be that lacking in class and common decency...can he?
It's very tin-foil hat-esque, but I have wondered all along if he is deliberately trying to wreak havoc with the GOP. His close friendship with the Clintons went back decades. He spends a great deal of energy insulting every other Republican candidates (particularly those gaining traction/popularity), has he expended as much money, time, and effort on Hilary? I don't recall him saying anything beyond she belongs in prison (where Hilary clearly is not going to end up, and she knows this). Curious.

EDIT also some mention of her wig/hair. Very curious coming from him LOL

Old 11-28-2015, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i've given his direct quotes. that is not opinion!
Quote:
No, Kitty, it's not an insult to point out that you are in denial, even when you are presented with direct quotes, or that you would come back and simply repost the same response--that the quotes are a lie. You did so again right after this response to me, so I'd say my observation was spot on.

And he did not say anything about the handicapped. It's your opinion that he did. Case closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or