Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2015, 11:00 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
There is no way Trump would knowingly make fun of that reporter. He did not know what the reporter looked like.
So is it your contention that Trump is blind? Because according to the reporter, he and Trump have known each other for many years now.

Or maybe what you're saying is that Trump isn't operating with a full deck because he can't remember a guy he's been on a first name basis with for years now? In light of the stupid things he's said, that I could more readily believe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2015, 11:02 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,432,756 times
Quote:
There is no way Trump would knowingly make fun of that reporter.
he also mocked charles krauthammer for not being able to "buy pants". krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.

Quote:
He did not know what the reporter looked like.
this is contradicted by trump's statement "you ought to see the guy,”

Quote:
Nobody spends more money helping disabled Americans than Donald Trump.
any numbers to support this claim?

Old 11-28-2015, 11:02 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You can't get much lower than to make a comment/insult about a paralyzed person not being able to buy a pair of pants. It cuts deep when a person first has to switch to clothing with Velcro seams. Trump's scumbag, bullying nature gets clearer and clearer as he gets more exposure. He not only lost the disability vote but all the people who care for and love a disabled person.
Except of course that Trump didn't do this. So your argument is moot.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:04 AM

20,123 posts, read 16,142,906 times
Quote:
There is no way Trump would knowingly make fun of that reporter. He did not know what the reporter looked like.

Nobody spends more money helping disabled Americans than Donald Trump.
Sure, Trump just did exaggerated spastic motions as he talked about him because he had momentary overwhelming desire to flap his arms and hands in a disjointed manner. Yes, oh yes, the rest of us are just being overly judgmental against Trump. Shame on us, I'll go beat myself with a wet noodle in penitence.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
he also mocked charles krauthammer for not being able to "buy pants". krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down. this is contradicted by trump's statement "you ought to see the guy,” any numbers to support this claim?
Responses to point:

• Nope. He didn't do this.
  • This is your opinion. You assume that a reporter with a handicapped can't be treated like all reporters.
  • What numbers do you have? None? I thought so.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Except of course that Trump didn't do this. So your argument is moot.
"In a July interview with NBC news, Trump lashed out at columnists Jonah Goldberg and Charles Krauthammer after the latter called the candidate a "rodeo clown."

“I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?” Trump said at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...th-disability/

Denial is strong with Trump supporters.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Responses to point:
Nope. He didn't do this.
wrong again.

“Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

Trump Teases Critic for Being Paralyzed - The Daily Beast

Old 11-28-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
wrong again.

“Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

Trump Teases Critic for Being Paralyzed - The Daily Beast
Kitty will come back and say, "Nope, he never said it." Because denial is all that's left every time Trump opens his mouth.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:

You assume that a reporter with a handicapped can't be treated like all reporters.
wrong. i absolutely believe that a reporter with a disability can be treated like all other reporters. i also believe that mocking a guy specifically for his disability is the act of a douche-rocket.

Quote:
What numbers do you have? None? I thought so.
correct, i'm not the one making the claim that trump gives more to the disabled than any other person. you seem to have a hard time of grasping the concept of supporting one's claims.

Old 11-28-2015, 11:15 AM

Quote:
wrong again.
You didn't prove that I'm wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections