U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2015, 11:33 AM

48,196 posts, read 45,506,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm willing to cut him some slack and see if some more endorsements come in over the next week or so.
Well, in that time, he better make some changes.

Old 12-01-2015, 12:46 PM

14,735 posts, read 10,633,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i'm willing to cut him some slack and see if some more endorsements come in over the next week or so.
Not looking real good.
Black Pastor Calls Trump Meeting A 'Get-Played Moment' : NPR

Old 12-01-2015, 01:18 PM

71,972 posts, read 83,656,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Yahoo!

Why am I not surprised one bit by this latest lie?

Why am I not surprised that the OP and the rest of the gaggle swallowed it hook line and sinker, like they do all of Trump's lies?

Why won't I be surprised when this latest lie bothers them not a bit (despite their laughably absurd "But! But! He's a straight shooter!" blather)?

I'm beginning to dare to dream - could it be that the Republican Party may actually nominate this train-wreck?

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please let it be so!
Isn't it sad when the "other side" is praying for a losing candidate to make their candidate look better? I would think you would be singing the praises of your party's choice.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Sounds like he had both.

oh come on: look where you are getting your information? Try opening your eyes a little further!!! You can love him, support him and hope for his victory, but don't fall for Utubes, a bogus website or any other such thing for getting the true facts!!!!! At least don't pretend to be well informed by depending on very slanted information.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:25 PM

25,235 posts, read 14,054,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
oh come on: look where you are getting your information? Try opening your eyes a little further!!! You can love him, support him and hope for his victory, but don't fall for Utubes, a bogus website or any other such thing for getting the true facts!!!!! At least don't pretend to be well informed by depending on very slanted information.
He is an Independent now, can't you tell?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Sounds like he had both.

Only for him. Very few pastors attended and consider this. After his other fallacious tweet, after admitting he doesn't fact check, why believe him now?

Old 12-01-2015, 01:30 PM

7,328 posts, read 4,015,775 times
Trump wins big endorsement.... The Rev. Omarose Onee Manigualt, and reality star of the Apprentice and 20 other reality shows.

Well that ought to send black voters into a tsunami of frenzied Trumpotic support

Old 12-01-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
[/b]

That is absolutely not true. The meeting took place. It was a press conference afterward that was cancelled.
Just to let you know, he didn't say what happened, Smash said apparently. I have learned a long time ago that one thing about Smash, he knows more than almost anyone on here, what is happening in the political ring. I don't usually agree with him, but I do respect what he has to say. I think you might want to be sure of the facts and not depend on what Trumps campaign has to say.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Trump wins big endorsement.... The Rev. Omarose Onee Manigualt, and reality star of the Apprentice and 20 other reality shows.

Well that ought to send black voters into a tsunami of frenzied Trumpotic support

Yep.

It must have been some meeting.

It leaves alot to consider regarding his PR.

Old 12-01-2015, 01:37 PM

19,035 posts, read 15,489,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Isn't it sad when the "other side" is praying for a losing candidate to make their candidate look better? I would think you would be singing the praises of your party's choice.
Lets not pretend both sides aren't guilty of this no matter how strong they feel their candidate is, as they hope for the weakest candidate on the other side to win the nomination to make it easier for their side to win at the top of the ticket and have it impact down ballot races as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or