U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-29-2015, 11:34 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
29,699 posts, read 16,462,697 times
Reputation: 22313

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The only people who listen to MSM anymore are the few that still cling to status quo career politicians.

I don't even want to think about who all is listening AND believing every word that falls out of the Trumpster's mouth.

 
Old 11-29-2015, 11:53 AM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,823,088 times
Reputation: 4381
"And Trump's presidential campaign has canceled a press conference with Trump and those religious leaders."

Black religious leaders: No Donald Trump endorsement - CNNPolitics.com
 
Old 11-29-2015, 11:55 AM
 
20,315 posts, read 9,823,088 times
Reputation: 4381
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The only people who listen to MSM anymore are the few that still cling to status quo career politicians.

"Donald Trump has the most diverse group of voters/supporters in the GOP field."

and we know this how? because there is some data available to support this claim or only because donald trump tweeted it ?
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:10 PM
 
11,758 posts, read 5,523,056 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"And Trump's presidential campaign has canceled a press conference with Trump and those religious leaders."

Black religious leaders: No Donald Trump endorsement - CNNPolitics.com
Shocker.

Mick
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:12 PM
 
11,758 posts, read 5,523,056 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"Donald Trump has the most diverse group of voters/supporters in the GOP field."

and we know this how? because there is some data available to support this claim or only because donald trump tweeted it ?
No, because in the GOP field, if you have just a handful of colored supporters, your campaign automatically has the most diverse group of voters/supporters, if you dig.

Mick
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:17 PM
 
Location: Bella Vista, Ark
71,683 posts, read 83,244,992 times
Reputation: 41524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So, a substantial number of leaders in the black community are apparently going to endorse Donald Trump on Monday.

So, if supporters of Trump are racist, then these guys must be too, right?

From the New York Times:
Let's just say there is something very phony about all this? I will believe it when I see it and when we find out how real this is....
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:24 PM
 
Location: Long Island (chief in S Farmingdale)
18,976 posts, read 15,428,301 times
Reputation: 3946
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Let's just say there is something very phony about all this? I will believe it when I see it and when we find out how real this is....
Already has been shown to be false and called off. Looks like it was initally some type of meeting that the Trump campaign called an endorsement. That didnt sit well with some of the pastors that said they weren't endorsing Trump, others pulled out and now the entire thing seems to be cancelled.
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:29 PM
 
44,352 posts, read 17,707,490 times
Reputation: 18665
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
No, because in the GOP field, if you have just a handful of colored supporters, your campaign automatically has the most diverse group of voters/supporters, if you dig.

Mick
Didn't you say you were going to vote for King Hillary even though she wouldn't be your first choice? That you would vote for her no matter what they find out about her. If so, doesn't seem like you are much of a position to talk about "colored" people.
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:31 PM
 
5,931 posts, read 5,410,537 times
Reputation: 10582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Already has been shown to be false and called off. Looks like it was initally some type of meeting that the Trump campaign called an endorsement. That didnt sit well with some of the pastors that said they weren't endorsing Trump, others pulled out and now the entire thing seems to be cancelled.
One black pastor who planned to endorse Trump called his colleagues to come have a sit down with Trump to check him out. It is unclear if 100 is the number that had been invited or the number that had actually accepted the invite. The pastors were planning to just come for a dialog session with Trump.

How that turned into an "endorsement" no one knows. It could be the original pastor over-promised to Trump's people, or it could be someone in the Trump camp decided to spin. Either way the other pastors are not amused and this has turned into a bit of a PR keruffle.
 
Old 11-29-2015, 12:39 PM
 
32,070 posts, read 16,493,051 times
Reputation: 17191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So, a substantial number of leaders in the black community are apparently going to endorse Donald Trump on Monday.

So, if supporters of Trump are racist, then these guys must be too, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
"And Trump's presidential campaign has canceled a press conference with Trump and those religious leaders."

Black religious leaders: No Donald Trump endorsement - CNNPolitics.com
Oops.

How long before it's "thousands and thousands" black pastors? A week?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top