Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 11:54 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,962,786 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
96 black pastors didn't. he never got their endorsement.
I just got a private message from a Trump supporter who knows people in high places:

"Trump got endorsed by another 96 pastors, they have endorsed him privately. It's quite possible they don't even know yet that they have privately endorsed Trump"

Old 09-01-2016, 03:04 AM

9,006 posts, read 13,827,029 times
I do know this:

Many black people do like Trump's message about illegal immigrants,but sorry,no matter how much they like the message they do not like the messenger.

They will never forget what Trump did in the 70's with housing discrimination,the 1989 Central Park rape case,and what he did to B.Obama and the whole Birther movement.

His history is more important with black people is dismal.

Of course,many people love to bring up Hilary Clinton and her "Super Predator" comments but that was NOT racist. Many black pastors and other people in the Black community were asking the Clintons to do something about criminals who lived in their neighborhoods terrorizing them.

I am not sure why people are being obtuse now though.
Nobody should have to live around criminals just because they are the same color.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:38 AM

16,760 posts, read 8,203,610 times
After last night a true Christian Pastor would be unable to endorse Nutty DON.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:43 AM

16,760 posts, read 8,203,610 times
Who is next on Nutty Don's list. Which group will come next. Hispanic's, Blacks, Catholic's, Jew's, Christian's Muslim's, impaired. Oh wait they are already their. So veterans, the elderly oh wait he has hit them too.

Nutty Don can't be believed.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:51 AM

5,004 posts, read 15,344,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maybe they simply seek to find something better than what's on the Democrat Plantation that so many have chained themselves to over the past years.

Jobs being sent overseas, banksters enabled to take their homes, preditory loan practices, endless war, etc does no good for anyone.

I'm sure that everyone, regardless of race, would prefer to have opportunity instead of handouts.
100 pastors is not a large amount of blacks. In every race their will be some dump people, or people who think that they can benefit personally from this. Take your pick.

Old 09-01-2016, 06:18 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,529,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
It sounds you do not to help your own communities, sad. The Fact there has been more crimes by African Americans and the rioting and destroying private and public property. (Chicago, LA, Baltimore, St. Louis, Phx, Dallas to name a few)
There is many Middle to Upper Blacks have dug their way out of being poor and they have indeed earned and prefer to live in the suburbs. Good for them!

If Blacks poor desires a better Life the only way out is Better Jobs from manufacturing and enforcement with Illegal Aliens. Joe Biden has already said he will take the Syrians refugees to rebuild our cities. What about the people who need jobs in those Cities??
Again the Dem's are stealing for the Black communities.

This racial issue is blown out of proportion. Every one is racist in your book if they do not follow Chapter and verse. Actually some Blacks are more racist than most Whites every thought about. Does Racism exist?
Yes , of course. But not on the Scale you may think it is.

My point still stands Dem's take your good will, money and Dreams and never return to your inner city communities. Demarcates mostly run these cities and they are broke and have issue.

Trump is reaching out and he has more support than McCain and Romney had. What is funny is Op like yourself want the world to listen and connect with your issues. But when one opens up the issue and we as a community get involved, be prepared to hear different solutions.

Don't be a stick in the mud!!
My communities? I don't live there. I live in the suburbs. My concerns are about what happens to me as a middle class Black person.

Even in places where illegal aliens are very low in numbers, unemployment rates are high amount Blacks. And Black on Black murder has been occurring even before jobs started deteriorating.

And the old "Blacks are more racists than Whites" is a lie. How many Blacks think they are better than Whites? If Blacks are so racist, then they are so many of them trying to live in non-Black areas? Why are more and more Blacks trying to date interracially?

My inner cities? I don't live in the inner city. Take that to people who actually live there.

Something else. If Trump truly wanted to reach out, he would go to the inner city himself, go to those Black neighborhoods and campaign there, listen to the people there. He would not go to Everett and West Bend and shout about Blacks there. He would go to South Seattle and North Milwaukee, where alot of Black people live. He wouldn't have retweeted that falsified tweet about Blacks. He wouldn't have said alot of incendiary things he said about Blacks. He would have done what Kasich did. He's Republican and did much better among Blacks than Trump ever has.

Kasich Explains to Conservatives How He Won*African-American Votes - Bloomberg Politics
John Kasich: Not enough for Republicans to just show up in black communities - Washington Times
| National Review

Old 09-01-2016, 11:42 AM

26,560 posts, read 14,429,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
100 pastors is not a large amount of blacks.
....and trump didn't get their endorsement! only 4 gave their endorsement to trump at the time. corey lewandowski, trump's campaign manager at that time, claimed the other endorsements would be coming shortly........ it never happened.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:51 AM

22,634 posts, read 14,930,223 times
Default A real man or a clown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Trump is a real man... he talks like a man.

Black men appreciate that...
Really?

Trump acts like a clown.

Black men and black women can spot a clown when they see one ...

That's why more than 90% will not be voting for him.

Old 09-01-2016, 11:51 AM

72,971 posts, read 62,529,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
....and trump didn't get their endorsement! only 4 gave their endorsement to trump at the time. corey lewandowski, trump's campaign manager at that time, claimed the other endorsements would be coming shortly........ it never happened.
It shows Donald Trump is full of hot air. And at this point, Trump is getting desperate. He should of thought of all of this before he ran for President.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:45 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,245,863 times
So Trump was set up to have an interview with a group of black pastors in Detroit using a script! Total propaganda, photo-op setup. After being exposed, he's just giving a short speech. What a total farce this campaign and candidate is.

The script had the questions to be asked and how he should answer. Huh? This is Mr. Tell it Like it Is?

This is the guy whose going to be in a non-scripted presidential debate?

Instead of speaking to the congregation at Great Faith Ministries International, Mr. Trump had planned to be interviewed by its pastor in a session that would be closed to the public and the news media, with questions submitted in advance. And instead of letting Mr. Trump be his freewheeling self, his campaign prepared lengthy answers for the submitted questions, consulting black Republicans to make sure he says the right things.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us...e-jackson.html

Trump camp carefully scripts answers for interview with black pastor | TheHill

Trump "Interview" At Black Church Exposed As Propaganda Designed To Fool Voters
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.