Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 07:47 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
His eyes are mischievous. He just doesn't look trusthworthy.
What a stupid comment, what makes a person look trustworthy? Let's start with Hillary, who changes her looks every month, probably with face lifts and we know $500 hair styles. And then we can attack Trump who has never looked anyone in the eye, plus what is with the white circles under his eyes? Then we go to Cruz, he looks trustworthy, since when and let's not forget Christi who looks like he just left a mafia meeting? or what about Carly who has he hair and face plastered in place? My point, attacking anyone on looks is like the bully in the playground...

Old 12-15-2015, 07:56 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
maybe, just maybe, instead of getting all angry and upset, you should consider researching some of the things you read....

I'm sorry, but there are way to many people out there who are extremists when it comes to their parties, and become so upset if someone says something.

Well, I'm a conservative, and I will tell you that both parties are corrupt....don't get upset, as these statements, arm yourself with knowledge by waking up...please do this nmnita.

Maybe what that person was talking about is going to war on the ground? and way to many conservatives in the past have voted to go to war, for corporate gain. Bush had an agenda, we went to Iraq and ended up in Afghanistan....

Rubio is owned, by the people who are financing his campaign....as all the rest of them are...and he will do nothing for the U.S. common sense
Good points.

Old 12-15-2015, 07:57 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
And why do Liberals prop up Rubio as having the best chance at winning.
Do they hate this country or something?
We just look at the head to head polls.

I wouldn't vote for Rubio either; nor Trump; nor Carson. . . and so on and so forth. I could care less who the pubs nominate.

Old 12-15-2015, 07:59 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Rubio is not even liked in his home State and even if he would run again it would be doubtful if he would make it as he fails his constitutes.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:02 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
maybe, just maybe, instead of getting all angry and upset, you should consider researching some of the things you read....

I'm sorry, but there are way to many people out there who are extremists when it comes to their parties, and become so upset if someone says something.

Well, I'm a conservative, and I will tell you that both parties are corrupt....don't get upset, as these statements, arm yourself with knowledge by waking up...please do this nmnita.

Maybe what that person was talking about is going to war on the ground? and way to many conservatives in the past have voted to go to war, for corporate gain. Bush had an agenda, we went to Iraq and ended up in Afghanistan...., by the people who are financing his campaign....as all the rest of them are...and he will do nothing for the U.S. common sense
I have been following him since the day he was elected to the Senate and read almost everything there to read about him, both sides. I am not even saying I intend to support him, I am still open on who I will support, but when I see some of the stuff people like the OP, who, BTW is new to CD and does nothing more than support Trump and blast anyone that might get in his way, I have to jump in with my 2 cents worth. There is no such thing as the perfect candidate, there are things I question about each of them, as I think we all need to do. I am totally surprised at anyone who claims they are a Republican can use the words; I hate so and so. That is what the OP is doing.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:04 AM

407 posts, read 388,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Rubio is not even liked in his home State and even if he would run again it would be doubtful if he would make it as he fails his constitutes.
He doesn't need Florida to win the nomination. The demographic changes have been turning the state blue anyways.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:05 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I have been following him since the day he was elected to the Senate and read almost everything there to read about him, both sides. I am not even saying I intend to support him, I am still open on who I will support, but when I see some of the stuff people like the OP, who, BTW is new to CD and does nothing more than support Trump and blast anyone that might get in his way, I have to jump in with my 2 cents worth. There is no such thing as the perfect candidate, there are things I question about each of them, as I think we all need to do. I am totally surprised at anyone who claims they are a Republican can use the words; I hate so and so. That is what the OP is doing.
your right, there is no such thing as the perfect candidate....
I don't hate anyone, that is the OP's words, and like you said, you have to take it with a grain of salt...
However, somehow, someway, we've got to wake America up to the fact that they are all corrupt and this country needs to house clean Washington....and while I agree with you a lot, I'm not backing Rubio....
or any other career politician.

Anyway, good to see you...and always wish you well....

Old 12-15-2015, 08:07 AM

We don't need another cog in the wheel, we need a whole new wheel.

Rubio represents everything wrong with Washington. Fast talking political speak, phony smiles, being owned and controlled by donors, saying one thing and doing another.

Basically, these Washington boys that work for the government are there for a paycheck, good easy money, not for the good of the country. They are well rehearsed, manufactured, do-nothings who have not earned an honest dime in their life. Rubio is the poster boy for that.

Old 12-15-2015, 08:11 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,048,730 times
Hate him all you want, whine about his smile or whatever... but he's the only one in polls right now beating Hillary. Fact.
Trump and Cruz do not. As it stands right now, if Trump or Cruz is the nominee, Hillary will be president. Would you prefer that?

Old 12-15-2015, 08:13 AM

Wasn't Romney touted as the only one who could beat Obama? I'm not falling for that again.

I'm supporting the candidate I choose, not the one the pollsters, RNC, DNC, pundits choose for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections