U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 04:53 PM

550 posts, read 522,779 times

Advertisements

LOL! I guess the only people who like Trump the buffoon are his loony teabagger base, Putin, Iran, and Kim-Jong Un. Hilarius! Go Cameron!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_amN6PRv8kw

Old 12-20-2015, 04:54 PM

12,351 posts, read 7,501,291 times
"Kim-jung Trump" again??

You really aren't very original, and the more I hear the label repeated, the more convinced I become that the Democrats are operating at about the mental level of eighth-graders.

Personally, I don't have much time for Mr. Trump myself. He's slumming among the disaffected many who will have a hard time accepting that North America's dominance of the industrialized world ill continue to diminish, as it has to under the simple rule of supply and demand -- small absolute gains, but the perception of a decline when viewed in relative terms. But I fail to understand what that collection of irrational ideas and class-consciousness peddled by the Democrats can offer instead.

The biggest totalitarian at present is the one in the White House, and in the usual manner, he has ridden into power on lies peddled to the economically ignorant, who are looking for a fall guy, and will be looking for a long time; the biggest danger is that the viciousness will increase with each cycle.

The process will simply repeat itself, and the middle class (who aren't actually losing ground, but who are stagnating -- particularly those who don't qualify for the "protected minority" status doled out by King Hillary and her sycophants) will continue to look for "a man (or woman) on a horse". Anyone who does emerge will have no better "answers" than Trump. Those who have started on a lower rung of the ladder and play by the rules will grow and prosper -- but no political hack deserves any credit for it.

The late cartoonist Walt Kelly hit the nail squarely on the head back on the occasion of the first Earth Day back in the early Seventies: "We have met the enemy, and he is us!" And if we manage to keep enough of the electorate convinced that they have more to lose by misuse of the franchise, than to gain by selling their heritage for bread and circuses, we'll be OK. But the party currently in possession of the White House clearly is determined to undermine the Constitution and to rule (or ruin) by any means at its disposal.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 12-20-2015 at 05:34 PM..

Old 12-20-2015, 04:54 PM

7,558 posts, read 2,427,412 times
Haaaaa! Yes!

Old 12-20-2015, 04:56 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,196,040 times
Cameron: "I think if he (Trump) came to our country, he'd united us all against him".......look for Trump to tweet something asinine against one of our best allies in the world very soon.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:01 PM

45,003 posts, read 17,891,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Cameron: "I think if he (Trump) came to our country, he'd united us all against him".......look for Trump to tweet something asinine against one of our best allies in the world very soon.
You left off the part, in the same sentence, where Cameron said the UK Petition to ban him from the UK was wrong.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You left off the part, in the same sentence, where Cameron said the UK Petition to ban him from the UK was wrong.
wasn't in the clip and pointless anyway......it's obvious Cameron isn't a Trump fan.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:06 PM

I like David Cameron, but like many politicians in the USA he is a hypocrite on the matter.

Poll the BBC told you about... and the one they didn't: Petition calling on immigration to the UK to be stopped until ISIS is defeated has almost as many signatures as one calling for Trump to be barred

Old 12-20-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
wasn't in the clip and pointless anyway......it's obvious Cameron isn't a Trump fan.
Ahh so you admit to posting things about Trump out of context. Cameron didn't say anything about not liking Trump. He said that Trump's comments were wrong. Cameron does this of course because he is fighting a battle right now to claw back powers for the UK from Brussels and immigration is one of the hot buttons they disagree about.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I like David Cameron, but like many politicians in the USA he is a hypocrite on the matter.
Putin the despot is more to your liking?

Old 12-20-2015, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Putin the despot is more to your liking?
Didn't I just say that I like Cameron? But since you ask, I like how Putin puts the interests of Russia first. Totally unlike Obama.

So now that I've answered your questions. Why don't you man up and tell us who you support for President? Or do you keep silent on the matter so you can hold a double standard against Trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or