Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 05:32 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,811,230 times

Advertisements

Rand, you are the most intelligent candidate, but relax, you don't need to worry about Trump nuking anyone... unless they are a Muslim or a widow. So what if he doesn't know what a 'nuclear triad' is, Bush didn't know the difference between a Shia and a Sunni, and look what a great job he did.

“This is the worrisome thing. During the debate absolutely Trump had no clue what the nuclear triad is,” Paul declared, adding that “he’d been asked the question previously on the radio and had no idea what it was.”

Prison Planet.com » Rand Paul ‘Worried’ About Trump Being In Charge Of Nukes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2015, 05:34 PM

549 posts, read 625,575 times
EVERYONE sane should be worried about Kim-Jung Trump being in charge of the nuke codes.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:38 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
EVERYONE sane should be worried about Kim-Jung Trump being in charge of the nuke codes.
Why? The Muslim clown Obozo is in charge of them.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:44 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Why? The Muslim clown Obozo is in charge of them.
Obozo as you refer to the President, at least understands what a nuclear triad is and has had the good sense not to use them.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Obozo as you refer to the President, at least understands what a nuclear triad is and has had the good sense not to use them.
You're right. He is too timid.

I favor using nukes on terrorists. High blast effect with low radiation risk.

Old 12-21-2015, 05:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
Rand, you are the most intelligent candidate, but relax, you don't need to worry about Trump nuking anyone... unless they are a Muslim or a widow. So what if he doesn't know what a 'nuclear triad' is, Bush didn't know the difference between a Shia and a Sunni, and look what a great job he did.

“This is the worrisome thing. During the debate absolutely Trump had no clue what the nuclear triad is,” Paul declared, adding that “he’d been asked the question previously on the radio and had no idea what it was.”
Prison Planet.com » Rand Paul ‘Worried’ About Trump Being In Charge Of Nukes
Rand Paul is not alone. The only saving grace is that Trump's ignorance scares so many people, there is no way he will get near the nukes.

I'll give Bush a pass as everyone knows he wasn't the acting president--Cheney was.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:04 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
You're right. He is too timid.

I favor using nukes on terrorists. High blast effect with low radiation risk.
Well that's just brilliant, I mean to tell you flat out brilliant. So brilliant in fact I'm surprised that even Putin hasn't thought of it.

...bloody freaking insane.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Well that's just brilliant, I mean to tell you flat out brilliant. So brilliant in fact I'm surprised that even Putin hasn't thought of it.

...bloody freaking insane.
A 1KT yield would do the trick.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:20 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,228,034 times
None of them knew what the nuclear triad was either until they got the notes before the debate.

Old 12-21-2015, 06:43 PM

39,221 posts, read 27,597,823 times
I respect Rand Paul and his opinion, but honestly, I trust Trump more than I trust Marco Rubio when it comes to nukes. Rubio's hawkish foreign policy views are a cornerstone of his campaign. He and Fiorina are two very scary hawks, many trust them because they "seem" and "sound" less impulsive and politically correct. That is all.

For Trump, I've liked him when I was in college. If I have to be completely honest with myself, I think Trump is a perfectionist and a very vain man who is loudly opinionated. He is more like a reactor, so he might have some troubles with impulsivity.

However, all these being said, Trump is a hard worker and wants to be successful so desperately. I think America should take advantage of this. He doesn't sound like a warmonger because he knows the basis of economy, profit and loss. Thousands of lives lost, we didn't even get the oil, he knew the horror of war. He might not truly care about the troops, he knews sending troops to useless war will not be the best for American economy.

I don't trust ANYBODY with nukes, but I trust Trump more than I trust Hillary, Rubio, Fiorina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Chris Kyle.

No, Nukes is not insane. Nobody wants a bloody prolonged war, this is all I have to say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections