Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 01:41 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Did you watch her reacting to Trump? Talk about low energy. You could barely hear her. Of course even that was contrived. Looking sad and hurt. Not a picture of a woman who doesn't get intimidated.
Nope--didn't see that at all. I see a strong women standing up to a bully. If Trump ever gets a chance to debate her, which I highly doubt will come to pass, he will have no way to win.

He's a lousy debater to begin with, and she's good. Her knowledge of global affairs is so much more vast than his, that he will look like the amateur he is. If a subject like the nuclear triad arises, he will be lost, but she will be able to answer expertly. He's a hothead. She's thoughtful in her answers. If he bullies her, he loses. Watch the Lazio debate, and how he lost the election for senator to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 01:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Lying can be a lot of work if you do it constantly. I wonder if she was "working her butt off" when she ran from sniper fire in Bosnia. I wonder if she was "working her butt off" when she lied about a video to the nation. I wonder if she was "working her butt off" when she lied about her emails. I wonder if she was "working her butt off" when she defended a child rapist.

The only thing that she "works her butt off" for are her lies. She'll tell you any lie to get you to vote for her. I almost wish I had TV again just to watch Trump tear her apart. See, some people keep whining and carrying on about how Trump supported the Clintons...forgetting that he's a businessman. He gave them money, he got favors. He knows how it works. And I'll bet you that he knows a hell of a lot about the Clintons. You all want to keep calling him an arrogant jerk and that he's an idiot...no...I think the reason that the bought and sold media is so scared of him is because he knows EXACTLY how it works. They know that he will expose them all.
I disagree--all he is, is a bully with money. She will decimate him in a debate. She simply knows more than he does. The debates will not be about how to screw someone over in a business deal, which is what he is best at. I don't believe he will make it to the national debates. When over 50 percent of the country would be embarrassed by having the likes of him as president, you know he's not going to make it.

Old 12-24-2015, 02:07 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I disagree--all he is, is a bully with money. She will decimate him in a debate. She simply knows more than he does. The debates will not be about how to screw someone over in a business deal, which is what he is best at. I don't believe he will make it to the national debates. When over 50 percent of the country would be embarrassed by having the likes of him as president, you know he's not going to make it.
When Trump filibuster in the debate, they should turn his microphone off.

Old 12-24-2015, 02:14 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
I always thought she was a disgusting slimeball, but this video proves it beyond a doubt. Champion of women's issues.....yeah, right! Glad she got a good laugh out of the traumatic rape of a 12 year old.

Old 12-24-2015, 03:02 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
Quote:
I disagree--all he is, is a bully with money. She will decimate him in a debate. it.
There were quite a few debaters on the stage the last time. Bush went after him with all he had and was declared "winner". Polls showed Trump won. Don't count on Hillary.

Old 12-24-2015, 03:03 PM

34,054 posts, read 17,071,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I always thought she was a disgusting slimeball, but this video proves it beyond a doubt. Champion of women's issues.....yeah, right! Glad she got a good laugh out of the traumatic rape of a 12 year old.

Perhaps NAMBLA will endorse her. They do have stuff in common.

Old 12-24-2015, 09:59 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Hillary is up against a street fighter. She knows how to handle blow dried, cookie cutter Republicans like Romney. She has no playbook for Trump. When Trump opens up on her, schlong will look very kind.
How is Trump different from Romney?

They both like bailouts.
They both support the Patriot Act, TSA, and NSA.
They both support single payer whether it be Romneycare or Trumpcare.
They both support our involvement in the Middle East.
They both support expanding the Guantanamo prison population.
They both support torture and both falsely call it "enhanced interrogation techniques".

Trump is establishment. Trump is for big government.

But because Trump can talk smack like a tough street smart New Yorker he's somehow different? Because he's not Hillary even though he's praised her before?

It's always about policy and Trumps policies stink.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:05 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
How is Trump different from Romney?

They both like bailouts.
They both support the Patriot Act, TSA, and NSA.
They both support single payer whether it be Romneycare or Trumpcare.
They both support our involvement in the Middle East.
They both support expanding the Guantanamo prison population.
They both support torture and both falsely call it "enhanced interrogation techniques".

Trump is establishment. Trump is for big government.

But because Trump can talk smack like a tough street smart New Yorker he's somehow different? Because he's not Hillary even though he's praised her before?

It's always about policy and Trumps policies stink.
The establishment supported Romney, they do not Trump. That is the difference.

Old 12-25-2015, 03:51 PM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
No--she's up against a very rude, overbearing, fascist boor. No more, no less. He's playing right into her hands. Just watch. She lives with one of the smartest politicians in the world. You think it is a coincidence that she won NY senator? Lol. Trump is up against a women who is not intimidated by his bullying and crude manner. It is very amusing watching Trump fanboys hyperventilating over this. They probably didn't catch Lazio going down in the debate for NY senator.

I'll disagree with you here that she lives with one of the smartest politicians - she lives with one of the most egotistical politicians who has been able to get away with a lot of his deeds due to his looks and smooth talk - that's why Hillary thinks she can escape Benghazi and her other faux pas.

She won NY Senator because the Dems in NYC = thought it would be wonderful to have a woman representative and the ex President's wife at that! She turned into a failure as the NY State senator and many of us haven't forgotten that.

Old 12-25-2015, 03:58 PM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
"Apparently you have spent no time working in our legal system. Known as the best in the world. Yes, even accused rapists are entitled to a defense.

Should we just do away with legal counsel then, for those accused of a crime? You tell me."

Actually most lawyers who work for our legal system do their best to get their client off - guilty or not - what most don't do is laugh about it after the fact. They are sometimes as disgusted with the fact they have to defend these people and that's why many leave and go into private practices.

When you're young - everyone deserves a good defense is altruistic - they either harden up or go on to greener pastures once they get a few of these cases under their belt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections