Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2015, 05:49 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

Personally, I have been concerned for both Trump and Carson. I was glad to hear that they were given SS protection not that it assures anything. Surely, I am not the only one that knows that Trump is messing with fire from both the GOP and Hillary's "people".

So, this is the article and following it is an investigation by Snopes that says the author was not William Bennett but still and if I were the author, I wouldn't put my name on it but the article definitely says what I have been thinking about. It isn't a game. There is a lot of money, power, etc. at risk for people in extremely high places.

DONALD TRUMP: 'They Will Kill Him Before They Let Him Be President' ⋆ Doug Giles ⋆ #ClashDaily

An Interesting Take on Trump : snopes.com

I also want to thank the person that brought this to my attention. I also realize that this article won't be popular with some people but, such is life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
I stated from day one, when he announced his run for the presidency, someone would try and take him out.
I sure hope not, but have always felt it to be a real possibility.

Bob.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:40 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,124,513 times
I was saying this too before I knew the article existed....I was really glad he got Secret Service protection and hope if it is true that they (the secret service) aren't the ones given the order.....

Old 12-26-2015, 10:38 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
He is so exposed at his rallies. They say he now has Secret Service protection but judging by how they have been performing recently that is not saying much. He is stepping on so many toes and rattling so many cages. I always get goosebumps when someone says with 100% certitude that he WON'T be the nominee. I ask myself what do they know?

BTW, I listen to BB often and those are not his words in the article. BB actually does not like Trump.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:46 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,691,740 times
Imagine Trump made a Martyr in the most obvious political assassination ever. I doubt they can pull it off. I imagine the consequences would be worse for the establishment than waiting out his imminent 2 terms. Not to mention I'm relatively sure that Trump would have made some serious plans for such a situation. I say if he goes down a lot of information on a
lot of people will come out.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:49 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
I would not feel any safer with Secret Service protection than no protection. If they can't stop a Nut from climbing the fence at the White House, and actually gaining entrance into the White House interior itself, than what good would they be in a pinch. If Donald was smart, he would hire Private Contractors, and have about a half dozen of tem with him. He has made a lot of enemies, including Radical Muslims and Illegal Aliens, not to mention Political Foes, like Hillary and the current Administration.

Old 12-27-2015, 02:26 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,669,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Personally, I have been concerned for both Trump and Carson. I was glad to hear that they were given SS protection not that it assures anything. Surely, I am not the only one that knows that Trump is messing with fire from both the GOP and Hillary's "people".

So, this is the article and following it is an investigation by Snopes that says the author was not William Bennett but still and if I were the author, I wouldn't put my name on it but the article definitely says what I have been thinking about. It isn't a game. There is a lot of money, power, etc. at risk for people in extremely high places.

DONALD TRUMP: 'They Will Kill Him Before They Let Him Be President' ⋆ Doug Giles ⋆ #ClashDaily

An Interesting Take on Trump : snopes.com

I also want to thank the person that brought this to my attention. I also realize that this article won't be popular with some people but, such is life.
What has been assessed in the article is exactly the reason I have believed from Day 1 when Trump Announced, So Boldly, his candidency, that Trump would not be President. I think he will be forced out by some threat, etc. BTW, as Trump has proclaimed, and Rightly so....The Movement has Begun....and It's Bigger than Any one man.

They can't Kill the Movement.

Old 12-27-2015, 08:24 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
I have noticed from the beginning that he has "protection" around him. I have also noticed that it is difficult for them when he moves through the crowds. Saw him once tell them "It's OK." as he moved toward someone in the audience.

I am sure he knows the reality but I can see him locking in his heels and deciding to ride it out. I would respect his decision either way. And, yes, the "movement" will live on.

Deep down, that spirit that brought our ancestors here in the first place and their survival against the elements still lives in at least some of us. I just knew that there would be a challenge because of that spirit of survivor within us. I have a lot of faith in the citizens of our country.

Old 12-27-2015, 03:46 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
I got particularly concerned when he used to give interviews sitting in the lobby with people walking everywhere. He is not doing that anymore perhaps for the same reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections