Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 10:33 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times

Advertisements

LOL at the OP regarding minorities and especially black Americans backing of Trump. How many black people did they poll and where were the callers living? Also, the only thing I saw on the "Clout" website was that "444 likely Republican" voters were contacted. Of course black people who are Republicans will support a Republican candidate and FWIW, I am black and I know quite a few very conservative Christians who would vote for Ben Carson due to his reputation amongst black Americans as being a godly man. Most non-republican/conservative black people will support neither Carson or Trump.

This was not a random sampling including an equal amount of likely GOP, Dem, and independent voters.

If you all think that Trump or any GOP candidate will get more than 10% of the black vote, you are smoking something that causes hallucinations lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 11:07 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
LOL at the OP regarding minorities and especially black Americans backing of Trump. How many black people did they poll and where were the callers living? Also, the only thing I saw on the "Clout" website was that "444 likely Republican" voters were contacted. Of course black people who are Republicans will support a Republican candidate and FWIW, I am black and I know quite a few very conservative Christians who would vote for Ben Carson due to his reputation amongst black Americans as being a godly man. Most non-republican/conservative black people will support neither Carson or Trump.

This was not a random sampling including an equal amount of likely GOP, Dem, and independent voters.

If you all think that Trump or any GOP candidate will get more than 10% of the black vote, you are smoking something that causes hallucinations lol.
Agree with the above. 90% plus of America's black population is monolithic and some might say brainwashed. That will never change, which we know by looking at large urban hellholes that continue to reelect the same Democrat politicians notwithstanding the downward spiral in living conditions there.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:21 AM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post

This was just a Primary poll, not even a General Election poll and the amount of blacks in the poll was 10. The OP took a Primary poll of TEN people and tried to suggest it meant something for the General LMAO

Old 12-31-2015, 02:40 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Close your eyes, click those ruby slippers together and say,

"Minorities love Trump, Minorities love Trump, Minorities love Trump."

It worked when we said "Trump needs points. Trump needs Points, Trump needs Points." Thanks.

Old 12-31-2015, 02:46 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
That is not as good as you might think. When you are running for president, you dont get a pass when your businesses go bankrupt. Its a good indication that you do not know how to correctly run a business. while its a smart move in business at times, its also a indication of failure.

I bet most everyone here would like to "Fail" like he has, and end up with the measly Billions that his failure produced. You must have never failed as bad as he did, so how is your fortune doing?

Old 12-31-2015, 02:48 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,033,442 times
Trump in 2016?? Enjoy those $3 an hour jobs!!!

Old 12-31-2015, 03:04 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,604,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Trump in 2016?? Enjoy those $3 an hour jobs!!!
Please link to a speech where Trump has advocated repealing the minimum wage (or rolling it back to $3/hour). Or link to an issues paper on his website that outlines this.

Old 12-31-2015, 03:59 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I bet most everyone here would like to "Fail" like he has, and end up with the measly Billions that his failure produced. You must have never failed as bad as he did, so how is your fortune doing?
If by success you mean inheriting millions, and making less money then if he had simply invested them in index funds......that seems to be somewhat of a failure.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds | Money Talks News

Old 12-31-2015, 04:07 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Please link to a speech where Trump has advocated repealing the minimum wage (or rolling it back to $3/hour). Or link to an issues paper on his website that outlines this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbZ-o1T6F5Y

1:18 mark, our wages are too high. He won't repeal it, however he thinks its already too high.

Old 12-31-2015, 04:11 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
If by success you mean inheriting millions, and making less money then if he had simply invested them in index funds......that seems to be somewhat of a failure.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds | Money Talks News
Read what you just wrote. Good, now read it again. Ok now, do you see how ridiculous you come across? Hopefully one of your resolutions for 2016 is to fix that jealousy, it's not healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections