Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2016, 09:35 AM

2,385 posts, read 1,587,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
for all non-Trump supporters I believe I can convince you to vote for him if you would only list your grievances towards him as president.

the media likes saying Christie is a thinking mans Trump or low-information supporters support Trump (as if you were highly informed you would vote for Jeb!) which I strongly disagree with. this applies to democrats to so they can switch over from the corrupt DNC and Hillary
Because I will never support a candidate that scapegoats entire ethnic or religious groups.

Old 01-02-2016, 11:38 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Reminds of the fake populist Ross Perot...
What do you really remember about Ross Perot?

Old 01-02-2016, 03:02 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Focusing on national polls is not that big a deal. The important thing is where the votes are; not how many there are total. A Republican can win by a landslide in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, Kansas, Mississippi, the Dakotas, etc., pile up a lot of votes and it doesn't mean much in the way of electoral votes. The important thing is to win the states with the large electoral vote count, even if the winner barely squeaks out a win. Much better to win Florida by 70,000 votes than to win Idaho by 200,000 votes.
It don't matter really about margin of victory, just that you win that state. Dubbya won Florida but what 100 something and became president because of that victory. Those wins no matter how close add up with electoral math. National averages never meant crap despite what Al Gore and Democrats did in 2000 or Republicans think now.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:28 PM

62,952 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjustmeagain View Post
Because I will never support a candidate that scapegoats entire ethnic or religious groups.

Trump does not do that! You are just spouting the lies by liberals and ethnocentrics.

Old 01-02-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump does not do that! You are just spouting the lies by liberals and ethnocentrics.
So does he hate all Muslims and all Hispanics? What about women, he has trashed several different ones during this campaign alone?

Old 01-02-2016, 06:13 PM

856 posts, read 704,910 times
1. He supports universal health care
2. He backed a $5.7 trillion tax increase, the largest tax increase in the history of the world
3. He supported Obama's stimulus scheme
4. He opposes free trade
5. He wants to spend a minimum of $140 billion deporting everyone here illegally regardless of how it would force law enforcement to stereotype and violate the 4th amendment rights of legal immigrants while taking resources away from fighting violent crime, drugs, and our enemies
6. He wants to increase domestic spending
7. He wants to violate the rights of innocent muslims by tracking them
8. He is weak on property rights
9. His companies declared bankruptcy four times
10. He has benefited from corporate welfare and continues to support corporate welfare
11. He has endorsed direct talks with our enemies such as Iran and Russia without pre-condition
12. His tax plan will increase the national debt by over $9 trillion
13. He once refused to endorse a ban on partial-birth abortion
14. He has been involved in frivolous lawsuits and continues to support frivolous lawsuits
15. He's against first amendment rights
16. He supports federal funding of planned parenthood
17. He has shown that he is a racist
18. He has insulted veterans
19. He lacks class
20. He isn't very smart
21. He is not an ethical person
22. He is not a very honest person
23. He has corrupted the culture with his reality tv series
24. He has made stereotypical remarks towards Jews and has mocked Catholics
25. He makes Bill Clinton's extramarital affairs look like nothing
26. He surrounds himself with people who just want attention
27. He can't win a general election or inspire the country
28. He's way too angry
29. He's not a mentally stable person, we can't have a President who is unstable
30. He has lowered the level of dialogue in this campaign
31. He's a fraud
32. His statements towards women, including Megyn Kelly, have been disgusting
33. He has won praise from Vladmir Putin & David Duke
34. His wife would be the first first lady with risque images out there
35. He makes Bernie Sanders look like a moderate
36. His buildings are disgusting
37. He is an egomaniac
38. He's a media *****
39. He doesn't know what the nuclear triad is
40. He's weak and indecisive on foreign policy

Old 01-02-2016, 09:30 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,661,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
The comedy routine is up to 19 pages? LOL wow....amazing. OP this was a pointless adventure...can't explain common sense to people that are Hillary supporters.
So you just automatically assume that anyone who is not a Trump supporter has to be a Hillary supporter? Isn't that a bit simplistic?

Old 01-02-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
So you just automatically assume that anyone who is not a Trump supporter has to be a Hillary supporter? Isn't that a bit simplistic?
I am only if Trump or Cruz is the Repugnant Party candidate. I can't stand neither of those "Republicans".

Old 01-03-2016, 12:18 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
for all non-Trump supporters I believe I can convince you to vote for him if you would only list your grievances towards him as president.

the media likes saying Christie is a thinking mans Trump or low-information supporters support Trump (as if you were highly informed you would vote for Jeb!) which I strongly disagree with. this applies to democrats to so they can switch over from the corrupt DNC and Hillary
I don't support Trump, because I am not impressed. List of grievances?

He doesn't photograph well and I don't believe I could sit down and have a beer with him.

Seriously. I look at all the candidates and I think, if this is the best America has to offer from our mass population of citizens, I would just as soon vote for Ron White.

Vote Smart, because you can't fix stupid! btw, Ron White is a man I could have a beer with ...

Old 01-03-2016, 06:29 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So does he hate all Muslims and all Hispanics? What about women, he has trashed several different ones during this campaign alone?
Show proof he hates them. Just more garbage from the extreme left. They can't talk policy because their chosen one is a failure so the thing to do is falsely play the bigot card. It's getting old and it is very dishonest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections