Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 07:04 PM

2,609 posts, read 4,359,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
Correction- I KNOW whats best for America and AMERICANS. Period. End of that cute little fantasy you want to dream up. Simply put allowing more illegal SCUM in America AIN'T good for America or Americans.I agree 90% with Trump on what's good for America.
Did you actually think about what you were typing before you typed it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 07:04 PM

1,430 posts, read 1,085,507 times
Trump is the best choice out there for the fact big money and banks don't control him.
Hillary and Bush are bought by banking lobbyists.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
I see the why don't you support Trump thread has exploded and I was curious with as much whining that's going on in that thread what are the same people going to do when Trump wins? Of course this is assuming he does win so lets just assume he does. You gonna mope around for 4 years? Move to Canada? Move to Mexico? What?
I will laugh my ass off and then come back to CD every day to b*tch and moan about every single thing he does ~ you know, like the conservatives have done here for the past 8 years.

[quote=Enigma83;42459997]What if republicans gain more in house and senate? Or just keep their majorities? I hope to see Trump declare himself dictator personally. I think HE has the balls and knowledge to fix this country but won't happen with the usual idiots in the way. All he has to do is declare martial law for a reason and have his army of supporters (like me) supporting him 100% as he starts fixing things.

Would love to see it.[/quote

Oh yes! He can leap tall buildings with a single bound! He's going to make everything sunshine and light again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Watch the Repubs squirm and make excuses when he goes back on all his promises, see the economy go downhill, start another war, and then quits because the job is harder than he thought.
Yeah, pretty much. Oh ~ and come back on CD to whine about it. Day after day after day after . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Gee, I'm still waiting for the liberal left to move out of the USA when Bush won in 2000.
Pssst. You might want to take a gander at how many righties were gonna leave the country when Obama got elected. Thread after thread after thread.

Quote:
Correction- I KNOW whats best for America and AMERICANS. Period. End of that cute little fantasy you want to dream up. Simply put allowing more illegal SCUM in America AIN'T good for America or Americans.I agree 90% with Trump on what's good for America.
Oh Wow! Let me get my notepad and pencils cause I need to write this down.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:08 PM

21,097 posts, read 19,692,053 times
Hopefully they'll all move to Mexico before the wall is built.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:19 PM

461 posts, read 332,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
Did you actually think about what you were typing before you typed it?
Yes
[quote=Ringo1;42466108]I will laugh my ass off and then come back to CD every day to b*tch and moan about every single thing he does ~ you know, like the conservatives have done here for the past 8 years.

Quote:
What if republicans gain more in house and senate? Or just keep their majorities? I hope to see Trump declare himself dictator personally. I think HE has the balls and knowledge to fix this country but won't happen with the usual idiots in the way. All he has to do is declare martial law for a reason and have his army of supporters (like me) supporting him 100% as he starts fixing things.

Would love to see it.[/quote

Oh yes! He can leap tall buildings with a single bound! He's going to make everything sunshine and light again.

Yeah, pretty much. Oh ~ and come back on CD to whine about it. Day after day after day after . .

Pssst. You might want to take a gander at how many righties were gonna leave the country when Obama got elected. Thread after thread after thread.

Oh Wow! Let me get my notepad and pencils cause I need to write this down.
You ready? Its a fairly long list.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:43 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
[quote=Enigma83;42466184]Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I will laugh my ass off and then come back to CD every day to b*tch and moan about every single thing he does ~ you know, like the conservatives have done here for the past 8 years.

You ready? Its a fairly long list.
Nah. Apparently the sarcasm escaped you.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:49 PM

2,609 posts, read 4,359,075 times
Quote:
Yes
Well my, aren't you humble.

Old 12-31-2015, 07:53 PM

4,560 posts, read 4,096,991 times
Start an underground railroad so all the people from the middle east can escape before he starts his own version of concentration camps....

Old 12-31-2015, 07:54 PM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Celebrate.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:23 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,303,388 times
What a stupid effing thread! What would I do? Live my life pretty much the same. What else can I do? It's like when so many conservatives were going apoplectic when Obama was reelected, and life pretty much went on as usual.

Ultimately, who ever wins wins. All I can do is live my life as best I can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections