Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 08:42 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

If Trump wins I hope that someone uncovers proof that his Ukrainian 'model' wife is actually a mail order bride.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 09:29 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,750,608 times
4 years of prosperous. America is going to be great again.

Last edited by NewbieHere; 12-31-2015 at 10:05 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 02:46 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
4 years of prosperous. America is going to be great again.
Why do conservatives think America is in the ? It's still the best country in the world with #1 economy. What do conservatives love to say to liberals who protest about issues? Oh, that's right, "Love it or Leave it!" Perhaps they should take the same advice.

Mick

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-01-2016 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: language

Old 01-01-2016, 02:49 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
If Trump wins I hope that someone uncovers proof that his Ukrainian 'model' wife is actually a mail order bride.
No, she is from the former Czechoslovakia, like his first wife Ivana. I don't know why he can't just "Buy American" and not import from a foreign country.

But they all married him for love. . . . . love of a green card, $10 billion, furry animals and orange tanning spray.

Mick

Old 01-01-2016, 03:00 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
If Trump gets elected, Ill laugh when he somehow never gets around to deporting 11 million immigrants or building the wall. Its Obamas fault. Lol
From the demeanor of many rightwing posters on this forum Obama is going to be a convenient scapegoat for the next 20 or more years.
As for those patriotic lightweights thinking of leaving their country if a particular candidate wins?Immigration isnt easy and for some can take years to accomplish.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:04 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,180,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
I see the why don't you support Trump thread has exploded and I was curious with as much whining that's going on in that thread what are the same people going to do when Trump wins? Of course this is assuming he does win so lets just assume he does. You gonna mope around for 4 years? Move to Canada? Move to Mexico? What?
The trip from Reagan via Bush I through Clinton, and then the emergence of Bush II was enough to convince me to emigrate. If Trump wins? He will part of the same trajectory.

It is not the U.S. I would be concerned about, it is the rest of the world.

Old 01-01-2016, 03:06 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,180,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Nothing, he can't be any worse than Obama.
Heh heh, those kind of statements have a way of turning around and biting you on the butt.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:46 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
It could be interesting. And that reminds me of the ancient Chinese curse: "may you live in interesting times".

Old 01-01-2016, 06:48 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Why do conservatives think America is in the chithole? It's still the best country in the world with #1 economy. What do conservatives love to say to liberals who protest about issues? Oh, that's right, "Love it or Leave it!" Perhaps they should take the same advice.

Mick
We have had an illegal invasion of aliens. These people must be stopped. Once they have left, we can begin to rebuild. I suppose you live in a wealthy area and have no idea what the rest of the country looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
No, she is from the former Czechoslovakia, like his first wife Ivana. I don't know why he can't just "Buy American" and not import from a foreign country.

But they all married him for love. . . . . love of a green card, $10 billion, furry animals and orange tanning spray.

Mick
Ah, the "green eyed monster". So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
From the demeanor of many rightwing posters on this forum Obama is going to be a convenient scapegoat for the next 20 or more years.
As for those patriotic lightweights thinking of leaving their country if a particular candidate wins?Immigration isnt easy and for some can take years to accomplish.
We aren't leaving. It is our country thus the great support for Trump who also believes that. You might review Trump's statements on the issues.

Immigration shouldn't be easy thus our immigration laws which are being made a mockery of. You really need to do some reading on the issues. It isn't conservatives that are leaving, it is those that are here illegally.

Old 01-01-2016, 07:35 AM

461 posts, read 332,986 times
[quote=Ringo1;42466338]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
Yes

Nah. Apparently the sarcasm escaped you.
Oh no I caught it quite well. I just like to toss it right back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisan23 View Post
Well my, aren't you humble.
No not really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by odinloki1 View Post
Start an underground railroad so all the people from the middle east can escape before he starts his own version of concentration camps....
ROFL...sounds awesome! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections