Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2016, 03:41 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
On the other hand, there is no evidence that she didn't.
the debate over if she did/didn't become a canadian citizen is a moot point as it would not have affected ted's US citizenship. the only thing that could have affected it would be if she renounced her US citizenship ( which wouldn't have been required to receive canadian citizenship ). if she did renounce her citizenship then that record should be available thru the US state department.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2016, 03:52 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Maybe she renounced it and they lost the paperwork here. Lots of room for errors with those lazy government employees handling it, you know.
i can't tell if you're serious or just having some fun playing devil's advocate but this is the same kind of speculation that snowballed over the internet to give us a lot of the myths in obama birtherism.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:15 PM

37,175 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i can't tell if you're serious or just having some fun playing devil's advocate but this is the same kind of speculation that snowballed over the internet to give us a lot of the myths in obama birtherism.
We need a left-wing Orly Taitz to bring suit and decide this thing. Or maybe we can just hire Orly...
Orly Taitz "Consistent" in Claiming Ted Cruz Can't Be President for Same Reason as Obama | OC Weekly

Old 01-09-2016, 04:26 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
Cruz is done.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:29 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Cruz is done.
He could run in Canada.

Old 01-09-2016, 04:33 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Ask Cruz if he registered in the Selective Service Systen when he became 18 years old. There has to be a record of that.
Selective Service registration is required of citizens and legal residents. Selective Service registration is also a requirement to get government student loans and right wing Cruz racked up $100,000 in taxpayer-funded student loans.

Ted Cruz invokes his student loans, but will he help others with theirs? - MarketWatch

Old 01-09-2016, 05:16 PM

609 posts, read 505,940 times
How Texas keeps sending these incompetent candidates to run for President in another proof that the folks in Texas need a brain transplant. Rick Perry, their beloved Governor couldn't even pass 3 debates ... in 2 Presidential runs. I'm not sure how far Cruz will go, but it doesn't look good for him. We all know how G. W. Bush won his presidency. When I listen to their representatives (Gohmert, ... etc), I know for these guys can't run for National office. But in Texas, these guys win office with 70% of the votes. WTF is wrong with Texas?

Old 01-09-2016, 06:29 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriInCary View Post
How Texas keeps sending these incompetent candidates to run for President in another proof that the folks in Texas need a brain transplant. Rick Perry, their beloved Governor couldn't even pass 3 debates ... in 2 Presidential runs. I'm not sure how far Cruz will go, but it doesn't look good for him. We all know how G. W. Bush won his presidency. When I listen to their representatives (Gohmert, ... etc), I know for these guys can't run for National office. But in Texas, these guys win office with 70% of the votes. WTF is wrong with Texas?
Gov. Abbott might be the biggest moron of them all . . . . He and LePaige would be the GOP dream ticket in 2020, unless the Trump/Kate Upton (meow) ticket runs again.

Mick

Old 01-09-2016, 06:34 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb Lemme 'splain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by henriInCary View Post

Down here Texas way, we done caught us a big bad case o' the right wing dumbshidz.

Y'all think Dubya an' Perry is dumb? Y'all think Cruz is a creep?

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:41 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,281,720 times
The man is a citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections