Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 07:12 AM

25,957 posts, read 22,107,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
A couple of other posters on this thread have said they lost all respect for Hillary for standing by her man but I know for a fact neither of them support or respect Trump either. That I can understand.

But you support Trump, who very publicly humiliated his wife and the mother of his children. That seems a misogynistic double standard.
In case you have forgotten the sexual conquests of Bill Clinton and keep in mind that Hillary brought this sexual molestation/rape front and center and that alone proves she must be brain dead:

Bill Clinton's alleged sexual encounters - CNNPolitics.com

Because Bill would be in the White House, interns on their knees, he was and would continue to be a disgrace to our country. Again, I don't want white trash in the White House.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:25 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
She went after all her husband's accusers and was part of the PR machine to covering it up, denying and discredit and smear all the women who came forward with their stories.

Broderick never changed her story, Christopher Hitchens investigated her allegations for his book and he is on record stating she is very credible.

Bubba Clinton's affairs is not the issue here. Jennifer Flowers was consensual and others . The multiple accusations from multiple women about rape and sexual harassment while he was in position of power is and Hillary knowing about it and protecting her political interests.

For you to say those accusations are just affairs is being clueless, when even Bubba Clinton never admitted in having any type of intimate relation with those women or that it was a misunderstanding. He just kept quiet put his lawyers and team with people in the media with the blessing of Hillary to go after these women.

There is nothing to compare to Trump.....they are not on the same level and one doesn't wash the other............bringing this up on Hillary because she is applying for Chief Law enforcer of the county is legit. Especially when she is accusing Trump of sexism and she is running as the "champion" of women's rights.
How exactly did she go after her husband's accusers?

Broderick did change her story. And she actually recanted at one point. And even so, I think her story is credible. But she has no proof, no evidence, to back it up.

The other accusations seem spurious. Willey is inconsistent. Jones is a joke.

President Clinton is a serial adulterer. That is a fact.

And Trump is sexist. His comments about Megan Fox were sexist. His comment about the length of Secretary Clinton's bathroom break was sexist. He has a history of making sexist comments. Such sexist comments are amusing to some people. And Trump has embraced the political forum as theater, and his role as scene-stealer. He relishes being obnoxious and brazen. I respect that many Trump supporters find his blunt, non-correct rhetoric to be refreshing, and even honest. I don't see it as honest, myself, I see it as manipulative, but that's just my opinion and it certainly doesn't reflect anyone else.

Old 01-08-2016, 02:35 PM

37,800 posts, read 41,003,240 times
High Ranking GOP Women in plain talk translates to Republican establishment.

Instead of wagging their finger at Trump they should direct it at Paul Ryan and his minions for that spending bill.

Old 01-08-2016, 04:39 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
that is another problem I have with the Clinton scandal. Hillary put up with it, I can't imagine standing by my man when he publically embarrassed me and women in general.
Hillary's a dirty politician; IMHO she'd probably throw Chelsea under the bus IF it helped her win POTUS.

Old 01-08-2016, 07:14 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
For those apologists that feel Hillary should be given a pass for Bill's actions, how about her own? Her treatment of the 12 year old rape victim was abhorrent and reprehensible. Even now, she refuses to apologize for her cavalier attitude and laughter about the case. She is total scum.

Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller

Old 01-09-2016, 10:15 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
For those apologists that feel Hillary should be given a pass for Bill's actions, how about her own? Her treatment of the 12 year old rape victim was abhorrent and reprehensible. Even now, she refuses to apologize for her cavalier attitude and laughter about the case. She is total scum.

Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller
Do you hate all defense attorneys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections