Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 03:31 PM

170 posts, read 104,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Saw Trump's Rally Speech, last night on TV in Vermont. Lot of protestors were thrown out. Understand the need for that. But, I would like to know if the manner of Trump screaming orders to his Security Guards, Qoute; "Throw them out...throw 'um all out, and take their coats away from them, and put 'em out in the cold."

I personally, was Shocked and angered by Trump's asinine actions. Are their any other Trump supporters who were/are outraged with Trump's lunatic style behavior? Seriously, it is impulsive behavior like that, that makes you question.....is Trump too loose a cannon to risk getting our vote?

Also, legally, isn't Trump out of bounds, stealing people's coats?
Nope. I am perfectly fine with it. Play with the bull don't cry when you get the horns.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2016, 03:56 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,024,746 times
They went to cause a disruption and got one.What's the problem?

Old 01-08-2016, 05:15 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nobody has put a gun to your head and ordered you to vote for a specific candidate. You have free choice over that. And you clearly said your choice is to vote for the Democrat candidate, period. Thus this means you don't care what they say, what crimes they have committed, about all their failures,etc.

So your attempt to accuse others of this rings hollow because you have a partisan double standard. i.e. you accuse others of the an offense that you commit.

No, it is because, yet again, the Republicans have failed to put forth a candidate worth voting for.

Trump or Cruz? No thanks.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:22 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No, it is because, yet again, the Republicans have failed to put forth a candidate worth voting for. Trump or Cruz? No thanks.
But you are ashamed to tell us who you support. So your criticism rings hollow.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:26 PM

Quote:
But you are ashamed to tell us who you support. So your criticism rings hollow.
You make baseless accusations of 'being ashamed'.

Do tell how you know my personal feelings.

You seem to have a bit more free time to post on the internet than I and your circular arguments get tiring. You could do this ad nauseum, I realize.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:55 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
You are not making a lick of sense.
Quote:
Nobody has put a gun to your head and ordered you to vote for a specific candidate. You have free choice over that. And you clearly said your choice is to vote for the Democrat candidate, period. Thus this means you don't care what they say, what crimes they have committed, about all their failures,etc.

So your attempt to accuse others of this rings hollow because you have a partisan double standard. i.e. you accuse others of the an offense that you commit.

This is what happens when a Trump hater runs out of arguments---another case of TDS. It's sad that they allow Trump to live in their heads Great responses, Happy and Kitty!

Old 01-08-2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This is what happens when a Trump hater runs out of arguments---another case of TDS. It's sad that they allow Trump to live in their heads Great responses, Happy and Kitty!
Yes! Yes! Clap clap clap!

Who's gonna pay for that wall? Mexico, Mexico!

Ya'll certainly are enthusiastic if misguided.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:05 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:

"Misguided"? Hmmm...you shouldn't talk when it comes to being "misguided". After all, you love Obama

Old 01-08-2016, 10:42 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,954 times
Quote:

You do know we give foreign aid to Mexico every year and 25 billion gets sent to mexico in remittances every year right?

We also ha e a trade deficit with Mexico. They will pay for the wall. Their people and drugs have flooded our country too long.

And who are you going to vote for? Until you answer your arguments are meaningless.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:54 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Hahaaaaa, he was playing to the crowd. Brilliant. You guys are a bunch of candya**es really. Nobody got his coat taken, stop. Only difference between me and Trump is I would have definitely taken the coats and given a nice kick in the a** on they're way out.
I, for one, and glad that Ted Cruz would never act like Donald Trump, aka, Honey-BooBoo Part deux.

Remember Code Pink? Ted Cruz is respectful to the dialogue. This would be the very first time that Congress wouldn't feel threatened for expressing their ideas, opinions or opposition. It would be a stellar moment in American history. I vote for Cruz - the only and true statesman in this entire campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections