Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2016, 07:03 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
And Trump has the gall to imply she's the hateful one.
Before there was Hitler, Mein Kampf, concentration camps and final solution of the Jewish question there was Muhammad, the Koran, the SS Jihadists and the first final solution, the mass-murder and forced exile of the Jews and Christians from Arabia.

“the Apostle of Allah said, ‘Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”
[Ibn Ishaq, Siratul Rasul, v. 553]

Oh and they both also hate gays.

Last edited by petch751; 01-09-2016 at 07:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2016, 07:05 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,482 times
Good! How DARE that vile thing wear a yellow star and try to equate "Islamophobia" with what my people went through the the Holocaust? Muslims get all kinds of special privileges in this country and beyond, thanks to liberals. What persecution?

The ones who want to impose the Yellow Star on us are the Muslims. On Jews, Christians, women, gays. On atheists, agnostics, disabled children, and Americans. On Europeans, Israelis, Japanese, Indians, Blacks. On ALL OF US!! I couldn't care less if her feelings got hurt.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:11 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,259 times
This is who he is.
And it's who these voters are.

Some of you need to stop calling this "trolling" or "pandering" like it's all an act.

When people are out in public saying these things, holding those signs, giving their time and money to these behaviors...that's a revelation of how they think and feel.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
No, she was silently saying that trump is no better than Hitler.
Yes, because a man who loves America is no better than a genocidal maniac responsible for 11 million deaths.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The people shouting racial epithets at her were jerks. I expect nothing less from Trump supporters.
Muslim isn't a race.

And yet the left-wing says that Trump supporters are uneducated...

Old 01-09-2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Many Muslims have died these last 15 years.... perhaps she is trying to draw attention to that fact.
There is no comparison between the Holocaust and millions of Muslims killing each other. NONE! If she wants to protest that, let her travel around the Islamic World and do so. But of course not, because she would be beheaded as soon as she stood up and spoke, as a woman. She only has the right to do that in the very Western World she seems to despise.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:36 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
She is making a point that if Trump had his way, Muslims would be rounded up in America and either deported or shot. She is also using her 1st Amendment rights which Trump and his supporters apparently do not like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
And she could have been a suicide bomber from ISIS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Before there was Hitler, Mein Kampf, concentration camps and final solution of the Jewish question there was Muhammad, the Koran, the SS Jihadists and the first final solution, the mass-murder and forced exile of the Jews and Christians from Arabia.

“the Apostle of Allah said, ‘Kill any Jew that falls into your power.”
[Ibn Ishaq, Siratul Rasul, v. 553]

Oh and they both also hate gays.
°
So does the Christian Right.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:39 PM

The Christian Right is not throwing my people off of buildings to our deaths or lynching us in the streets of Gaza and Ramallah.

Old 01-09-2016, 07:43 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
The Christian Right is not throwing my people off of buildings to our deaths or lynching us in the streets of Gaza and Ramallah.
You would be thrown off a building, I, a woman would to be covered and enslaved. I would have to convert from Christianity to Islam or die like you and Liberals can't see how hypocritical they are? LOL

Old 01-09-2016, 07:43 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,333,999 times
The more I see of threads like this one, the more convinced I become that the "progressive" elite are determined to shoot themselves in the foot via their own stridency.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, boys and girls; you have no idea how ridiculous you look to those outside your privileged little club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections