Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 09:26 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I take it you two are going to vote for criminalhillary? Her character is real great especially when she defends a child rapist who raped a 12 year old. (sarcasm)
How many times must you be told that she had no choice but to take that case? Do you just willfully forget that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Lol. I'm pretty sure hillary started the birther argument. Trump bigger criminal then schillary?? Lol she belongs under the prison
Hillary did NOT start the birther movement and that has been debunked time and again.

You people will just say anything that rolls into your head - much like your messiah - the Trumpster.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 09:31 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
How many times must you be told that she had no choice but to take that case? Do you just willfully forget that?

Hillary did NOT start the birther movement and that has been debunked time and again.

You people will just say anything that rolls into your head - much like your messiah - the Trumpster.
This source says otherwise:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

Old 01-10-2016, 09:31 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
That's the best political video I've seen in years. I know it would be expensive because of it's length but if he could get that on TV, it would be worth every penny. Is it on YouTube, too?
That video is no joke. I'm already getting texts this morning how happy people are that I sent it. All positive, like "wow" positive. Everyone is sharing it and I suggest we all do the same.

It would be expensive but if anyone could afford it, Trump could. Who knows, but that video is as powerful as it gets. Who wants to bet some of these liberal clowns on here who saw it had to say "damn that's good" ? You know it's true.

Old 01-10-2016, 09:38 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Breitbart? How about a little more comprehensive look.

Birtherism: Where it all began - POLITICO

Old 01-10-2016, 09:43 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Breitbart? How about a little more comprehensive look.

Birtherism: Where it all began - POLITICO
I guess we better ask both of them to duke it out.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:06 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Trump in ways reminds me of George Washington
Hillary is no cherry but I hope he chops her down. About that I cannot tell a lie.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:19 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hillary is no cherry but I hope he chops her down. About that I cannot tell a lie.
You have to get in a long line to take a "chop" at her. This is the story behind her child rape case: http://freebeacon.com/politics/the-hillary-tapes/ She seems to have a history of inappropriate reactions.

It is strange that these videos about Trump are really being kept quiet. OK, probably not strange. It really captures what he is talking about and people will remember that have lived it. Still makes me sad what the country has become. The world's doormat.

I'm hoping more websites pick it up.

Old 01-10-2016, 11:22 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I just quoted because it is worth repeating or reading a second time for those with reading comprehension issues.

Adding: McCain and why he is not considered a "hero": John McCain Is No "Hero POW" - CNN iReport and Mary Hershberger: Investigating John McCain’s Tragedy at Sea - Truthdig and John McCain blocks investigation of missing POW's and MIA's to save his political career. | Polidics.com

I think that explains McCain the hero not.

Both myself and my husband, as veterans, feel that Trump would be a great Commander In Chief. We have a son, career-type, in the military and the thought of Hillary being POTUS makes me ill.
Well said, and thanks for the links.

Quote:
She laughed at the 12 year old rape victim.

Quote:
Yes, she did.

Old 01-10-2016, 11:35 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Boy, some people are really gullible. They probably think WWE and reality TV are real, too.

Mick

Old 01-10-2016, 11:43 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
My husband just came across this. He had to send me the link because I couldn't find it by googling: This Powerful Video Just Released About Donald Trump is Sending Chills Up and Down People’s Spines

I mean, this brings me back to what the country was like when I was a child many, many years ago. The feelings of the people about our country and about our people. The pride we used to share. Just the chance that we could have that again.............
I'm not going to waste my time. He would be the total opposite of a good President. We're talking about a thief here who riles up his crowd in hopes of fermenting violence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections