Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you join and salute
YES, I join and salute 21 61.76%
I join but don't salute 1 2.94%
No I can't join 1 2.94%
No I can't join or salute 11 32.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 02:13 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times

Advertisements

With only a week before we see voting and start to get results of the primary's the excitement of one of the most dynamic candidates to ever run for office has become the talk of the nation and indeed the world.
The outstanding Donald J Trump has shook the establishment to it's core. Never has one man been seen to cause so much fear in the unethical Washington Cartel of special privilege. Aided by a treasonous media who long ago sold out the people to put forth the opinion of the wealthy elitist owners. Both who feel they are the ones that should pick not only the candidates but who is elected as well.
Never in the last 70 years has one man been politically gang raped by both political parties and the media while remaining number one by the people in the polls. The lies, misquotes, and vindictive spin so often told by media and repeated by those who want to continued the destructive path until America is a third world hell hole have failed to sway the intelligent and alert voters who have a once in a lifetime opportunity to support a candidate who puts American interest before the worlds interest. Who puts the interest of Americans first before the interest of foreigners. As a first time voter not only will I cast my vote for Donald J Trump but at the same time issue a one finger salute to all traitors who push a globalist agenda to destroy this nation like the setting president.

Will anyone join me ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 02:22 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Trump is constantly attacked because he's the most ridiculous, idiotic, non-presidential, unlettered, and unqualified person ever to make a run for the Presidency.

He isn't attacked enough, in my opinion.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:25 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,840,282 times
Trump is the rich man's Obama. Nothing more, nothing less. His claim to fame will always be as a Reality TV Star and his ability to create a persona that mesmerizes people into overlooking his true misogynistic, racist and anti-Semitic self.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:30 PM

1,676 posts, read 945,482 times
Don't know where you got that idea from. The Donald is not anti-Semitic---his daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren are Jewish ,and very observant at that. He's a great friend to Israel and the Jewish people as a whole. Certainly more so than most modern Democrats, including the current president.

And yes, I plan to vote for Trump or Hillary. But Donald Trump's candidacy is already historically important. It will be studied for years to come.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:33 PM

7,540 posts, read 11,573,598 times
Trump and the word fantastic is biggest oxymoron if I have ever heard one

Old 01-25-2016, 02:37 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
Trump and the word fantastic is biggest oxymoron if I have ever heard one
So, why didn't you vote in the poll? It's anonymous, you know. You and "Ray" really should vote in the poll

Old 01-25-2016, 02:38 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The outstanding Donald J Trump has shook the establishment to it's core.
Yes Indeedie.

I can predict this. Your topic will shake the local Trump Patrol to the core. They will be attracted like flies to you know what, to let you know why you are wrong.

For my part, I completely agree with you. Trump has shaken the establishment to the core. Too bad there are people so desperate to keep it from happening, they will say anything against it.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:39 PM

22,471 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Trump is the rich man's Obama. Nothing more, nothing less. His claim to fame will always be as a Reality TV Star and his ability to create a persona that mesmerizes people into overlooking his true misogynistic, racist and anti-Semitic self.
How you can even equate Obama and Trump is just unbelievable.

Explain, please, just how Trump is "racist" (And, no, he didn't say all Mexicans were rapists and murderers. He also didn't say he wants to permanently cut off all Muslim immigration either. You need to do better than that with an explanation). How is he "misogynistic"?

And as Dmitri explained, Trump certainly is NOT anti-Semitic.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:42 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 26 days ago)

27,645 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Political orphans abandoned by both parties outnumber all the rest. **** the establishment!

Old 01-25-2016, 02:43 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, why didn't you vote in the poll? It's anonymous, you know. You and "Ray" really should vote in the poll
They are silently supporting low democratic voter turn out , maybe ??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections