Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Trump's Decision to Skip Fox Debate
Yes - MSM is worthless 54 26.21%
No - Trump should participate 33 16.02%
Doesn't matter, He Will Win Election 55 26.70%
Good Riddance 64 31.07%
Voters: 206. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 04:37 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,455 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Donald Trump is running away from the debate tonight because it addresses immigration and he has a record of flip-flopping.

Trump told everyone why he was not going. Did you require a personal letter and Pictures? Is that all you could come up with? It Failed. Sorry.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:38 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,749,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
This is an absolutely masterful move by Trump and will only lengthen his lead. He is Secretariat in the Belmont and no one else even has a chance. Not to mention that Fox News deserves this punishment and has for a long time. To hell with Fox News and pompous asses like Kelly, Krauthammer, and Will.

This guy is a leader that no one has seen the likes of in modern times and is EXACTLY what America needs today.

I think Donald knows exactly what he is doing.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:41 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Of course he does, it's well documented in his book The art of the Deal.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:42 PM

39,073 posts, read 51,209,674 times
I've been watching the crowd line up at the the "Veterans Benefit". It is not a Trump crowd - almost all millennial looking people. Is this a university? These don't look at all like Trump supporters, maybe curious kids, but possibly full of hecklers and boo-birds too.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That seems to be the trend, does it, and that will be very sad and dangerous if the trend holds into the general election.
If that's the "Trend" then your opinion must not mean much. With luck, I hope it goes to election and the Trend keeps growing. I love it when anti-Trumpers are in "Panic" mode, and can't do a thing about it.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
If I were as uninformed and ignorant and ill spoken as Donald Trump, I would avoid the debates as well.

That's a silly statement. I always love these "IF" Statements.

Even as you are, you would not be allowed to participate in a Debate. You would not have to "Stay Away" from them.

If Trump is that "ignorant" and "uninformed" yet is worth Billions and is a Presidential Candidate, he must be smarter than someone bashing him, and not having achieved even a fraction of that.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I've been watching the crowd line up at the the "Veterans Benefit". It is not a Trump crowd - almost all millennial looking people. Is this a university? These don't look at all like Trump supporters, maybe curious kids, but possibly full of hecklers and boo-birds too.

Probably a lot of Veterans.

Old 01-28-2016, 04:58 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,966,172 times
Do my eyes deceive me? I arranged to watch the debate tonight--my first one--only to learn that Fox is having illegal immigrants question the candidates? Are they nuts? Why not unemployed American citizens, including blacks and vets. Illegals have the most net gain of jobs this year while our black communities and vets suffer. Why is ANY candidate agreeing to this format. Did the RNC arrange/permit this????? What am I missing?

Old 01-28-2016, 05:01 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,226,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Do my eyes deceive me? I arranged to watch the debate tonight--my first one--only to learn that Fox is having illegal immigrants question the candidates? Are they nuts? Why not unemployed American citizens, including blacks and vets. Illegals have the most net gain of jobs this year while our black communities and vets suffer. Why is ANY candidate agreeing to this format. Did the RNC arrange/permit this????? What am I missing?
It was designed to go after Trump. Looks like they were outsmarted.

Old 01-28-2016, 05:02 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,382,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Of course he does. He is just getting his ego stroked before he decides to bow out knowing in his mind he could have been POTUS.

So far it has cost him little of his own money to command the airwaves with the latest "Trump Show"

IMO he has no desire to become the president he just wants to believe that he could be president.

I guess having billions is not enough of an ego trip but thinking you can get enough people to vote for you for POTUS completes the trip.

JMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections