Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2016, 10:58 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Isn't she the one who started the "birther" thing against Obama?
nope. clinton never did anything to promote birtherism. some of her supporters, the PUMAs, were among the early birthers but they were not the first nor were they connected to clinton.

Barackryphal: The Secret Origin of the Birthers

Barackryphal: Secret Origin, Part 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 11:01 AM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Hillary kissing David Duke.
clinton never kissed david duke.

( i think your confusing him with robert byrd )

Old 03-21-2016, 11:01 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,518,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Guess his career is over!
It was over long ago, he made the news for the first time in decades with this.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:18 AM

465 posts, read 256,963 times
Charles in Charge endorsed Trump?! A man who most notably played a grown-a** babysitter and then fell into obscurity?

Well THIS changes my whole way of thinking. Everything I knew to be real is now a lie.

Lmao!

This is ALMOST as bad as the KKK support.

Old 03-21-2016, 11:30 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Clint Eastwood is a very honest film maker who has never demonized so called enemies in his films.

Also, Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich dad Poor dad, endorses Donald Trump.

He said,

Those who know me know that I do my best to steer clear from politics. Politics is painful. Today I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I vote the candidate, not the party.

We all know that it’s time to unite our country. I believe Donald could do this, if he shared with the nation what he has shared with me, by adding to his platform the idea of financial education for everyone.

...— rather than teaching people to fish and be independent — we perpetuate our downward spiral. I believe that people today realize that money is not “the root of all evil.” The lack of money is. And if you have been paying attention to the news, you know that the U.S. government is running out of money.

As I watch the Republican debates, I ask myself, “Of all the candidates on that stage, which one knows how to make money?” We all know that the majority of them know how to spend money, but only one candidate has a proven record of making money. And this is why I decided to write this article for Jetset and endorse Donald for president.

Why America Needs Donald Trump - JetsetMag.com

I think this country's biggest problem is government overspending and a lack of confidence of future financial well being. Middle class is shrinking.

most people no longer view "race relationships" as the biggest issue of the country. So I think Donald Trump would be our best choice.

I have been undecided for months. But I think this time around, I want to give Donald Trump a chance. Sarah Palin's endorsement turned me off, but Clint Eastwood and Robert Kiyosaki helped me. I perhaps still want to vote for third party, but in order not to waste my vote, I think voting for Donald Trump seems like a better choice. (just my opinion.)

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 03-21-2016 at 11:39 AM..

Old 03-21-2016, 03:44 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
[quote=Three Wolves In Snow;43427221 uneducated liberal pukes [/quote]

Hey, why not say exactly how you feel about half the population. Guess they are uneducated liberal pukes because they don't agree with you?

Old 03-21-2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich dad Poor dad, endorses Donald Trump.

You mean this guy? Yeah, great endorsement, great role model.

Filed for bankruptcy for his company - guess he has something in common with trump, eh?

'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files for Bankruptcy - ABC News

Not only bankruptcy, but... what? fraud? Or, just wise shifting of assets to protect them from those horrible creditors? This story was just in February!

Rich Dad Broke Dad? - Bankruptcy Beat - WSJ

"accused Mr. Kiyosaki of moving “tens of millions of dollars plus other lucrative assets” among his companies to avoid making royalty payments, are now arguing to unseal an August 2014 lawsuit that appears to cover similar ground."

Yeah, yeah... trump can't control who endorses him blah blah blah

Old 03-21-2016, 08:52 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You mean this guy? Yeah, great endorsement, great role model.

Filed for bankruptcy for his company - guess he has something in common with trump, eh?

'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' Author Files for Bankruptcy - ABC News

Not only bankruptcy, but... what? fraud? Or, just wise shifting of assets to protect them from those horrible creditors? This story was just in February!

Rich Dad Broke Dad? - Bankruptcy Beat - WSJ

"accused Mr. Kiyosaki of moving “tens of millions of dollars plus other lucrative assets” among his companies to avoid making royalty payments, are now arguing to unseal an August 2014 lawsuit that appears to cover similar ground."

Yeah, yeah... trump can't control who endorses him blah blah blah

Obviously, he is still going strong in year 2016

Bankruptcy is not fraud by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk5muLDkwE0

Old 03-21-2016, 08:57 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
First Eastwood with the empty chair and today Fix News with its fair and balance empty podium.
Quote:
Fox News declined to air much of Cuban President Raúl Castro's remarks at a joint news conference with President Barack Obama on Monday — and at one point cut away from them entirely to show Donald Trump’s empty lectern.

Fox News briefly shows empty Trump podium over Castro, Obama - POLITICO

Old 03-22-2016, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Bankruptcy is not fraud by the way.

Oh goody, somebody's UTube video proves he is great and successful... like the other gazillion self promoting videos.

The February story isn't about his filing for bankruptcy, it is about his shifting assets around to hide them from the creditors and the bankruptcy court. That is potential fraud. Read the article and you will see the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections