Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2016, 06:13 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Clint Eastwood is a very honest film maker who has never demonized so called enemies in his films.

Also, Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich dad Poor dad, endorses Donald Trump.

He said,

Those who know me know that I do my best to steer clear from politics. Politics is painful. Today I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I vote the candidate, not the party.

We all know that it’s time to unite our country. I believe Donald could do this, if he shared with the nation what he has shared with me, by adding to his platform the idea of financial education for everyone.

...— rather than teaching people to fish and be independent — we perpetuate our downward spiral. I believe that people today realize that money is not “the root of all evil.” The lack of money is. And if you have been paying attention to the news, you know that the U.S. government is running out of money.

As I watch the Republican debates, I ask myself, “Of all the candidates on that stage, which one knows how to make money?” We all know that the majority of them know how to spend money, but only one candidate has a proven record of making money. And this is why I decided to write this article for Jetset and endorse Donald for president.

Why America Needs Donald Trump - JetsetMag.com

I think this country's biggest problem is government overspending and a lack of confidence of future financial well being. Middle class is shrinking.

most people no longer view "race relationships" as the biggest issue of the country. So I think Donald Trump would be our best choice.

I have been undecided for months. But I think this time around, I want to give Donald Trump a chance. Sarah Palin's endorsement turned me off, but Clint Eastwood and Robert Kiyosaki helped me. I perhaps still want to vote for third party, but in order not to waste my vote, I think voting for Donald Trump seems like a better choice. (just my opinion.)
Kiyosaki and Mr. Trump are friends . . . they wrote at least one book together.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 07:54 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh goody, somebody's UTube video proves he is great and successful... like the other gazillion self promoting videos.

The February story isn't about his filing for bankruptcy, it is about his shifting assets around to hide them from the creditors and the bankruptcy court. That is potential fraud. Read the article and you will see the truth.
Of course he is a great success.

Oh goody, somehow, an aticle proves that somebody is not a success LOL

Seriously, you have run out of excuses demonizing somebody. Don't want to vote for Trump, don't vote for him.

Old 03-22-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Kiyosaki and Mr. Trump are friends . . . they wrote at least one book together.

Mick
I know that.

I have heard many great things about Robert k, he's an awesome person and a great success.

I also have a friend who have met Donald Trump in person, he also had said a lot of great things about him.

It is really funny that people just refused to give Trump a chance. Which is fine, but don't act so aggressive all the time. sheesh. Using bankruptcy to attack a business person, is really stupid. lol

Old 03-22-2016, 08:05 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,072,175 times
Quote:
It is really funny that people just refused to give Trump a chance. Which is fine, but don't act so aggressive all the time. sheesh.
We've given Trump a chance, for eight months now. He's proven to be everything we feared he was.

Quote:
Using bankruptcy to attack a business person, is really stupid. lol
Four bankruptcies means he's not a very good business person.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Four bankruptcies means he's not a very good business person.
Not true. But believe whatever you want to believe. Don't vote for him if you don't want to. I am sick and tired of people constantly attack Trump supporters simply because we want to try somebody new.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Not true. But believe whatever you want to believe.
So you believe filing for bankruptcy four times makes one a good businessman? I'll grant you he knows how to save his own ass very well, but he gives absolutely no thought or concern to the thousands of people who suffer and/or lose everything while he skips away, scot free, to victimize again.

I experienced a big corporation filing bankruptcy and it devastated the small company I worked for who was one of their vendors. The company eventually went out of business as a result of the losses it suffered. Lots of people lost their jobs. But I guess the little people don't count as long as Trump didn't lose any of his billions.

Most of us wouldn't consider that to be moral, much less good business. But Trump supporters close their eyes to unpleasant truths about him. As you are doing now.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
So you believe filing for bankruptcy four times makes one a good businessman? I'll grant you he knows how to save his own ass very well, but he gives absolutely no thought or concern to the thousands of people who suffer and/or lose everything while he skips away, scot free, to victimize again.

I experienced a big corporation filing bankruptcy and it devastated the small company I worked for who was one of their vendors. The company eventually went out of business as a result of the losses it suffered. Lots of people lost their jobs. But I guess we little people don't count as long as Trump didn't lose any of his billions.

Most of us wouldn't consider that to be moral, much less good business. But Trump supporters close their eyes to unpleasant truths about him. As you are doing now.
There is bankruptcy law in this country. Filing for bankruptcy when necessary is not a crime.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:20 AM

Quote:
There is bankruptcy law in this country. Filing for bankruptcy when necessary is not a crime.
But using it repeatedly as a tactic to evade responsibility for bad business practices should be.

And again, you have no concern for the many, many causalities Trump leaves in his wake.

Just because it's legal to do what he does doesn't mean it's moral.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:23 AM

Quote:
But using it repeatedly as a tactic to evade responsibility for bad business practices should be.

And again, you have no concern for the many, many causalities Trump leaves in his wake.

Just because it's legal to do what he does doesn't mean it's moral.
see? Tired of this kind of attack. the bolded.

Old 03-22-2016, 08:25 AM

Quote:
see? Tired of this kind of attack. the bolded.
And yet, you don't deny that you simply don't care about them. Your only response is that it's legal, so it doesn't matter.

How is it an attack when it is simply restating what you have said?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections