Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2016, 01:25 AM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Smart move by Paul and Perry. Make the voters happy.
Perry has nothing to gain by it. He's out of office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2016, 01:35 AM

20,027 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Wow those 2 guys were really hating on Trump just a few months ago.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:53 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
No its not. Trump was just calling both of them losers a few months ago LOL!!!

The people NOT backing Trump, you know, like two former 2 term Presidents, are MUCH more important than the losers backing him trying to sniff a VP spot.
umm..2 former 2 term presidents? Please name them.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:08 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Arrow Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump – Says Hillary Talks to Black People “Like We’re Pets”

Some here continue to insist that no African Americans will vote for Trump. Pollsters, Pundits, and Establishment Lovers continue to get it wrong.

Rapper Azealia Banks Endorses Trump - Says Hillary Talks to Black People "Like We're Pets"

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/sta...20383020044293

Old 05-09-2016, 04:16 AM

455 posts, read 283,291 times
i always laugh at that argument that you dont have anything to show for voting dem.

the same argument can be made for whites who vote republican.

in general nothing changes from elected politicians.

its the grassroots, the mlk's that force change on the government.

i hope waldokitty doesnt think since one black person is voting for trump they all will now.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
i hope waldokitty doesnt think since one black person is voting for trump they all will now.
I wondered how long it would take to get a post that either made it about me or Azealia Banks instead of what was said. Apparently not long.

Of course I don't think that.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:43 AM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
I know many blacks that feel the same way as the rapper and don't vote party line. They may be registered as Dems but vote for who will best serve them once elected. No - it doesn't mean Trump will get the black vote - but it will make some people stop and actually think about each candidate before they vote.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:50 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
When is it going to get through to some that no one is claiming that zero blacks would vote for Mr. Trump? Let's see, we already know that Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, The Convicted Rapist, Kanye West, the 2 chubby black YouTube vloggers you love, 3 black pastors, Omarosa et al are all big fans.

17.8 million blacks voted in 2012. 7% voted for Republicans. Thus, about 1.25 million blacks voted for Romney. Mr. Trump will do a lot better than Romney for sure, but let's just say for this purpose that at least 1.25 million blacks will vote for Mr. Trump.

Finding a handful (or even hundreds or thousands) of black people out of the 1.25 million is really not hard, and does not tell us anything significant.

Moreover, I am pretty certain that Azealia Banks, Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, Kanye West et al, have never voted, or even registered to vote. Definitely not a majority of them. Not being racist, we know that many celebrities who supported Obama's get out the vote campaign didn't bother to vote.

Lastly, the Trump fans have no idea who Azealia Banks is. In fact, they probably think she is related to Iggy Azalea.

Mick

P.S. I can't help but note that for certain people, they care a lot more about their pets than they do about different colored skin people, especially if they are pot bellied kids dying from starvation in a different continent.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:54 AM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
When is it going to get through to some that no one is claiming that zero blacks would vote for Mr. Trump? Let's see, we already know that Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, The Convicted Rapist, Kanye West, the 2 chubby black YouTube vloggers you love, 3 black pastors, Omarosa et al are all big fans.

17.8 million blacks voted in 2012. 7% voted for Republicans. Thus, about 1.25 million blacks voted for Romney. Mr. Trump will do a lot better than Romney for sure, but let's just say for this purpose that at least 1.25 million blacks will vote for Mr. Trump.

Finding a handful (or even hundreds or thousands) of black people out of the 1.25 million is really not hard, and does not tell us anything significant.

Moreover, I am pretty certain that Azealia Banks, Mike Tyson, Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, Kanye West et al, have never voted, or even registered to vote. Definitely not a majority of them. Not being racist, we know that many celebrities who supported Obama's get out the vote campaign didn't bother to vote.

Lastly, the Trump fans have no idea who Azealia Banks is. In fact, they probably think she is related to Iggy Azalea.

Mick

P.S. I can't help but note that for certain people, they care a lot more about their pets than they do about different colored skin people, especially if they are pot bellied kids dying from starvation in a different continent.

Well - when people here can feed themselves - they may be able to donate more to those pot belly kids - why not start by telling us how much you have donated so far this year!

Old 05-09-2016, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
....voted for Romney......continent.
Arguments of a Hillary win based on Romney's results are broken before they even start. It should be clear to anyone paying attention by now that the 2016 election is nothing like 2014.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections