Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Trump, Rubio and Cruz are the remaining choices, who do you choose?
Trump 52 59.09%
Rubio 23 26.14%
Cruz 13 14.77%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 04:11 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
How about this option: - Does the thought of choosing any of them make you gag?
Probably only if you are on the left side of the aisle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2016, 04:17 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
That's odd, because all of the news I have seen about the debate paint Rubio as the loser. Especially in light of how ridiculous he looked when he kept repeating the same exact rehearsed speech, even after being called out on it.

Edit: I added the video of the exchange between Rubio and Christie.
http://youtu.be/u9OZ8xHTX7c
I don't think Rubio totally lost, but it wasn't his best night. Christie did what he had to do to stay in the race, he went after Rubio. Rubio did continue to repeat himself. I really am not sure what else he could have done. As for what the media is saying, you can show a video and we can show 1 to disclaim the one you sent. Everyone has his own ideas on this. From what I saw, Christie was the winner last night. I think my money is still behind Rubio right now. I will add, just like in 2012 they are overdoing the damn debate thing. We are now seeing, not only Rubio but all the candidate repeat themselves. How many ways can one say the same thing?

Old 02-07-2016, 04:30 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
That's odd, because all of the news I have seen about the debate paint Rubio as the loser. Especially in light of how ridiculous he looked when he kept repeating the same exact rehearsed speech, even after being called out on it.

Edit: I added the video of the exchange between Rubio and Christie.
http://youtu.be/u9OZ8xHTX7c
You just have to realize how important it is to dispel this myth that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:34 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Hard to choose between the GOP "Madoffs" ...

Old 02-07-2016, 04:40 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
i havent decided yet, but rubio is out as far as i am concerned.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:42 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Trump. No contest. Make America great again with a plan to do it.

Cruz is a liar and a cheat. Wants to make the US a Christian theocracy. Blames gay marriage for the condition of the country and as we know, Cruz's sins are out in the open now so obviously, he should not be the one casting the first stone. You know, "He that is without sin, cast the first stone." John 8:7

Rubio can't do the job he was hired to do in FL, can't manage his financial affairs, has no loyalty to our US citizens by promoting amnesty and H1B visas to take jobs from our citizens. He is owned by MicroSoft among others.

Gee, easy decision. Trump 2016.

Oh, and 2nd choice is Bernie Sanders. "Outside the box."
Well said!

Old 02-07-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
It doesn't concern the Rubio followers that he cannot handle his own finances and He doesn't show up for the job he now has?? I would rather vote for a bigmouth that even if he did 1/10th of what he says, he can straighten out our debt, make good deals for our country and I know already he has always been a workaholic so he will always be on the job.....
I didn't realize "NICE" was a prerequisite for the job....Already had 7 years of that & how is that working out for us???
Exactly.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Rubio soft of immigration.. it will be the same ole.. same ole.. nothing change..Establishment loves him..

Cruz off the list for lying.

Trump is being hammered on all the news stations for the last two days.. meaning they don't want Trump changing the corruption... they want things as they are.. deceitful, anti-birthright, blurred borders and power to the people in high places.. WE THE PEOPLE need it to change and make America Great Again..

Carson is also a good choice but Cruz damaged him in Iowa with his greedy lies to get votes.
So true.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
At this point, I will go with third party. Libertarian party.

But if I HAVE TO choose Trump, Rubio, or Cruz. I'd go with Trump. I personally don't like the fact that Trump skipped the debate. I think he is just trolling at this point. I can't stand Ted Cruz, or Marco Rubio.

I might change my mind and decide to vote for Trump again. But unlikely.
Aw, c'mon!

Old 02-07-2016, 05:00 AM

Trump is the best by far.

He's not owned by anyone, he's an extremely wealthy businessman and executive in a tough business who has succeeded all over the world and negotiated effectively with foreigners, and he's the only candidate who refuses to be politically correct about illegals and Muslims.

He's blunt, and not always nice, but that's what we need.

America is being destroyed by its "niceness."

Which really isn't nice at all, it's just two-faced, self-serving, phony-baloney hypocrisy.

Trump also understands that economic growth is the only way to increase tax revenue and pay down the national debt.

That means tax cuts and more money in the pockets of those who want to invest in this country and create jobs, and tax penalties and tariffs for those who want to send good jobs out of the country.

Liberals will never understand this, but by cutting tax rates, you increase tax revenues by stimulating growth in the economy.

$2 trillion is sitting overseas because companies won't bring it back to here due to our highest-in-the-world corporate tax rate.

And people wonder why companies are leaving, why Apple builds everything in China, and why most of our new jobs are low-paying, part-time service jobs.

And, unlike the other Republicans, Trump doesn't see retired people as a way to balance the budget. Taking it out of the hide of old people who have worked hard all their lives is despicable, and Trump knows it.

He understands that we need to stop sending jobs overseas and bring them back to this country.

He understands that we need to stop the flood of cheap immigrant labor into this country when Americans don't have jobs.

He was against the Iraq War, and his attitude is America first, everyone else second.

That's what we need, or we're going to be sucked dry and turn into a Third World hell-hole.

He respects law-abiding, hard-working Americans.

And he has no time for b.s.

Yes, he played the system as a businessman -- that was his job.

But he doesn't need anything or anyone now.

He is not a sold-out politician.

So vote for him, or vote for business-as-usual: More pointless wars that we lose, making foreigners the enemy when we could be friends, fewer jobs, and eventual bankruptcy for America.

Last edited by dechatelet; 02-07-2016 at 05:21 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections