Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 08:28 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,325,755 times

Advertisements

would 1000000000000000000x rather Trump

than Hildog
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 08:32 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,603,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Okay, enough already. Here's the reality whether you want to accept it or not. If Trump wins in New Hampshire, which he most likely will, odds are he will be the nominee.

Will you:
1. Support the Republican nominee
2. Support the Democrat nominee
3. Sit this one out on principle because you hate Trump

What'll it be?
Did you even look at the two links that I provided? I proved you wrong.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:38 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Did you even look at the two links that I provided? I proved you wrong.
No, you didn't.

From an interview with Chris Wallace about Planned Parenthood:

Quote:
WALLACE: “Would you be willing to shut down the government in order to defend Planned Parenthood or to put some other key policy goals?”
TRUMP: “I do not want to say that because I want to show unpredictability. You have to. You can’t just go around and say that. But Planned Parenthood should absolutely be defunded. Donald Trump: "Planned Parenthood Should Absolutely be De-Funded" | LifeNews.com
From an interview with George Stephanopoulos about repealing Obamacare:

Quote:
Stephanopoulos pointed out that Trump was on record wanting everyone to be covered by health care insurance.
“That’s true,” Trump insisted. “I want people taken care of, I have a heart. If people have no money, we have to help people, but that doesn’t mean single payer. It means we have to help people.”
Trump: 'I Have a Heart,' Will Give Everybody Healthcare
Back to my question which you failed to answer.

Will you:

What'll it be?

Old 02-04-2016, 09:46 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,603,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
No, you didn't.

From an interview with Chris Wallace about Planned Parenthood:

From an interview with George Stephanopoulos about repealing Obamacare:

Back to my question which you failed to answer.

Will you:

What'll it be?
First of all, did those quotes come before or after the ones that I've provided? As we've seen with Trump, he changes his political positions almost daily.

Secondly, if Trump is nominated, I would most likely vote Libertarian. I am NOT voting for a big government Liberal like Trump.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:55 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
“No one remembers who came in second.” - Walter Hagen

Trump's 'loser' comments come back to haunt him | MSNBC

Don't you guys just love it when Trump calls himself a loser?

This is how he would act when Putin kicks his ass in a deal... He cheated. I'm suing!

Everything is fair in love and war.
Trump, got out trumped and he ain't happy.
Trump & Carson didn't understand the caucus and what it is all about, because unlike Cruz, they have no knowledge how the election process works.
Steering voters from one person to their person, is the entire purpose of a caucus.
If there is no one leading your caucus, your on the fence support is free game.

Old 02-04-2016, 09:56 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:
First of all, did those quotes come before or after the ones that I've provided? As we've seen with Trump, he changes his political positions almost daily.

Secondly, if Trump is nominated, I would most likely vote Libertarian. I am NOT voting for a big government Liberal like Trump.
Name one candidate who hasn't "evolved" their political positions. It can't be done, everyone changes.

I'm glad that you will be voting, even if you're voting Libertarian. While I know you won't agree, Trump's nomination seems inevitable, and he's got a really good shot at the Presidency.

Old 02-04-2016, 10:00 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,395 times
He better win this primary...

Old 02-04-2016, 10:40 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
A very smart guy and someone who would be Commander in Chief labels those captured in battle as LOSERS!?

I don't think so.
You mean like our current Commander in Chief who labeled cops as "acting stupidly"?

Old 02-04-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
1. Trump has said he will "become friends with Putin". Trump has said "I will build a wall and put a beautiful door in it". Trump has said "I want to take their (who is their?) oil". Those are not real policy proposals OR answers to real issues. If you honestly think they are, I have oceanfront property to sell you in Arizona. On the other two points, he wants to replace Obamacare with SOCIALIZED MEDICINE and continue to fund Planned Parenthood.

Trump: 'I Have a Heart,' Will Give Everybody Healthcare

Trump defends Planned Parenthood | TheHill

2. She is not unelectable. If Republicans throw out a crappy candidate, like Trump, she has a real possibility of winning. You Trump people don't understand how unpopular he is with the general population.

3. I would consider you a Trump person.

4. I took a break from City-Data for months. For every thread criticizing Trump, there are ten more praising him. Am I not allowed to point out his flaws?
Except the "flaws" you are pointing out, are not really flaws if you are comparing them to the Democratic candidates who support the exact same thing.

They want to expand healthcare, and continue to fund Planned Parenthood..

he might be flawed to a republican, but in the end, its 1 Democrat vs 1 Republican

Old 02-04-2016, 10:45 PM

Quote:

To be fair.. some of the ideas of "liberalism" can be argued based upon merits.

For example, universal healthcare, which would relieve employers and citizens from the burdens placed upon them, making it easier for companies to be competitive.

its the liberal methods I call into question, along with their projections that are based upon total lies and bs..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections