Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 11:05 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Now Trump packs them in .....
from your link:

"..... as only 450 were let inside a historic town hall to hear The Donald speak."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2016, 11:08 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,030,601 times
They are still big crowds.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:13 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
They are still big crowds.
they are decent numbers..... which makes it bizarre that trump has to perpetually lie about attendance numbers.

Old 02-06-2016, 11:23 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Trump has been demonized so much that he's going to say he's a Satanist when he's down South. That way liberals and haters can vote for him.
This has NOTHING to do with Trump demonizers...What is happening the Trump Shine/Celebrity and message has become actually so common...and especially even tonight he spent his 60 seconds touting his polls, his love for whatever..then answers whatever the question was..and as always says..HE WILL MAKE THE DEAL...

Sorry, In politics..within one's own Country isn't like dealing with boardroom and lawyers..YOU are dealing with Politicians..who ALSO have constituents they claim to represent..LOL ( In relativity THEY represent their lobbyists who PAY for their stance on whatever they want voted for) ..

But hey..Trump..try dealing with those herding CATS....NOT Easy..much less able to force YOUR will like you believe you can....Business vs Politics??

Trump somehow believes he can negotiate with over 600 Congressional folks..actually makes me LOL...Poor J B couldn't do it with only 25 Teapots ( House) and even now Paul Ryan is finding it difficult even tho he got assurances just last fall??

Polorized++++ since BO became President..and since 2010 election GOP has blocked attempted to defund everything..refused to negotiate Budget..causing Sequestration to become law..THUS defunding Military...YET it's BO fault??? GMAB ..Devisive/Blocking any and all legislation not to mention wasting multi-millions in investigative unfounded red-herrings..and lest we forget..Government shutdowns + refusal to address Foreign Policy issue ( Syria blockade/requrest by BO to attack??) So what is a POTUS/CIC suppose to do??

Trump..is in my mind, the least likely able to do the dance..He's Chris Christie on Steroids...not to mention he has absolutely NO ability to control his anger!! which is not so uncommon with self-absorbed narcissists !! SMH

Old 02-06-2016, 11:36 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,289,096 times
How many times did Trump get interrupted? That tells more than any size of crowds he brings in.

People are tiring of identity politics but not enough. Maybe it will take another eight years of democrats or compassionate Conservatism dictator overthrowing neocons directing America for the non voting half of America to open her eyes and say WTF are we supporting?

Good ****ing grief America do you not see what happened when Saddam fell? Do you really want to follow Hillary into we came we saw he died overthrown dictator in Syria?

Open your ****ing bipartisan eyes America.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:43 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
This morning Trump is pounding a desperate twitter campaign to try to get people to think he did well in the debate last night.... maybe he should try to get the Govt to grant him "Eminent Domain" on Twitter.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:57 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
This morning Trump is pounding a desperate twitter campaign to try to get people to think he did well in the debate last night.... maybe he should try to get the Govt to grant him "Eminent Domain" on Twitter.
It's like, I don't care what you saw during the debate, here's what Joe Scarborough and Newt Gringrich say about my debate.

Last edited by BucFan; 02-07-2016 at 05:05 AM..

Old 02-07-2016, 05:06 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think most people have heard him, know where he stands and are just waiting to cast their ballot for him.

Trust me when I tell you that it is not Trump that people are tired of.

Seriously, after the deep crap that Hillary is in and what Cruz has pulled lately, I think it probably helped people lock in their votes excluding those two.

You can dream about waning support but attach to your candidate if you want to go beyond that.
You pretty much have hit the nail on the head. I can't rep you without spreading it around. I think most of us are tired of the same ole, same ole; we pretty much know where the candidates stand. As for casting votes for him, that part I am not so sure about. He didn't do much last night to influence people to change their minds and support him. I doubt he hurt himself either.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:26 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Trump broke all records at the Arkansas Rally.

BTW, the stated capacity of sports venues don't include putting chairs on the court which is done on all political events. So more people can go in than what they list on their website.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...85064619601920

Old 02-07-2016, 10:09 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump broke all records at the Arkansas Rally.

BTW, the stated capacity of sports venues don't include putting chairs on the court which is done on all political events. So more people can go in than what they list on their website.

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/statu...85064619601920
give it up and stop following the darn twitter this and that if you want the truth. The important thing about AR rally is, he lied about how many were in attendance; there were closer to 6,000 not an overflow crowd of 11,000 like he or his workers reported. the stadium was not more than about 1/2 full. We saw the pictures on the news as well as all the media reports from our local and state press.

Why do you keep thinking you have to defend every single thing he says and does? Most of us can openly admit our candidates or candidates are not perfect, they slip up here and there, but you are insisting on believing every word that comes from his mouth. I guess I might as well refrain from even commenting on your posts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections