Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 10:37 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times

Advertisements

He'll get over it. The primaries will soon hand Christie a ticket back to NJ where he can go back to beating up teacher's unions and Rubio will still be in the hunt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2016, 10:39 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
The emperor (we should call him Marco Roboto now) has no clothes, which he proved over and over again last night. His implosion is a blessing for all of us who saw him as an empty suit. I pity the fools who supported him and promoted him as some sort of savior for the GOP. Give me a break.

This should be Rubio's new campaign song:

"Airhead" by Girls@Play
https://youtu.be/ZNdoZU5PwXE

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 02-07-2016 at 10:51 AM..

Old 02-07-2016, 10:41 AM

5,276 posts, read 6,207,341 times
Whether or not you like Christie he played Rubio like a fiddle. And when he mocked him for using a canned, off-topic response whenever he was flustered- Rubio gave his canned, off-topic response again... Unbelievable.

Palin had the decency to give multiple canned, off-topic responses.

I think team Hillary is probably thinking Marco went from her biggest obstacle to preferred opponent. Who notices cackling when wonderboy sounds like audio stuck on repeat.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:48 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,750,608 times
Fiorina always did well in debates but that never translated to votes. So who knows.

Old 02-07-2016, 10:55 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Rubio needs to win Florida and some additional states
but it's too soon to discount his chances. Unlike Christie,
Kasich and Carson, he doesn't really need high finishes
in NH or SC like they do.
Bush isn't going anywhere unless he fails to show
at least 3rd in SC. SC has always been strong for the Bush
family.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:01 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Let's dispel this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Please, please, no more! I watched the debates last night! Make it stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Whether or not you like Christie he played Rubio like a fiddle. And when he mocked him for using a canned, off-topic response whenever he was flustered- Rubio gave his canned, off-topic response again... Unbelievable.

Palin had the decency to give multiple canned, off-topic responses.

I think team Hillary is probably thinking Marco went from her biggest obstacle to preferred opponent. Who notices cackling when wonderboy sounds like audio stuck on repeat.
Christie was awesome. I mean, I cannot imagine that everyone else was not thinking the same thing across the country and finally, someone got the guts to call Rubio out on his parroting. Rubio just got his nervous grin and continued on. Whoever is pulling Rubio strings has done Rubio wrong because the boy was never ready to take this on.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:14 AM

407 posts, read 388,571 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdSmokR0Enk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The emperor (we should call him Marco Roboto now) has no clothes, which he proved over and over again last night. His implosion is a blessing for all of us who saw him as an empty suit. I pity the fools who supported him and promoted him as some sort of savior for the GOP. Give me a break.

This should be Rubio's new campaign song:

"Airhead" by Girls@Play
https://youtu.be/ZNdoZU5PwXE

Old 02-07-2016, 11:14 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Lightbulb Is the Rubio surge over

It should be.

Last night he was revealed as a poser having only the ability to repeat talking points he's been force fed. But he seems to be the new darling of the neocon GOP establishment, so he'll have plenty of backing. Notice his continual whining about America's military being "gutted" and how badly he wants another middle east war.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:21 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Christie really outed Rubio, it was beautiful. I'm still scared of Christie, I feel he yells at everyone and sometimes he's right to do it and sometimes he's a bully about it (like with citizens).

Old 02-07-2016, 11:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

That radical.
Agree, he sounded like a well greased wheel but the more I thought about it, he has a very good point. My husband has said all along, Obama has known from day one what he was doing. I think it is more how Rubio said it and it will, possibly slow his momentum down. Oh, not all the press took aim at him, some think he won the debate. I guess it depends on how you look at it. By now we have heard the same responses so many times, there really are not true winners or losers. After a few more drop out, we get down to 4 or 5 candidates we will better be able to judge.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections