Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 09:11 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,256,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Well, yeah, because he is a joke. Which does nothing to lessen his lack of class.
The point was that Megyn should have been outraged after hearing the p-wrod given what happened to her. Instead, she is lapping it up. It was a rally, not a Sunday school sermon. For that you have to go to Cruz rallies. People go to Trump rallies to have fun too. Anyway, we'll know tonight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2016, 09:13 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,154,780 times
No surprise. Trump has never had any class.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So you want a crass, vulgar, classless, sexist pig as your president? Well, kudos to you for at least admitting it.
Yes, I am tired of polished, poll-tested, teleprompted politicians who put you to sleep. A little spice sprinkled here and there doesn't hurt. I like somebody who turns to the president of Mexico and tells him that with his attitude the wall is going to be a lot higher, and more expensive.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:29 AM

1,185 posts, read 803,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Unstatesmanlike, unpresidential. Not worthy of speaking on behalf or representing the great people of our country.
Not saying it is ok to do but we have all seen the presidential ,statesman, polished politicians and what they have done so far.

It was more humorous than anything else. If Hillary called anyone a D*ck, I'm sure we will all be laughing about it and think nothing of it.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:29 AM

They have reportedly found the woman but the story could be completely made up too.

Woman Quoted by Trump Who Called Cruz a "*****": Trump Has "Balls the Size of Watermelons" - Mic

Old 02-09-2016, 09:35 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,913,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Cruz world is in full melt down because Trump said he is a p**sy. The horror of it. In the meantime, the F-word is used, and laughed at, by none other than the sitting Vice President. Crowd LOVED it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB259lgEorA

Flipping between the channels - MSNBC had the uncensored version of Trump calling Cruz a Pnssy.

• It was great!!! rolled over laughing!!....
  • Replayed it on DVR a few times.
  • Trump's crowd was ecstatic....
When he takes office his accounting team is going to be Rollin like a Bulldozer, doing a complete review of the government books. Eliminating what doesn't work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4MO7YHqeg

Old 02-09-2016, 09:36 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,414,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
No surprise. Trump has never had any class.
Evangelical Iowans are wondering why the heck they caucused for this chameleon/charlatan.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:42 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,414,136 times
......as well as that Rev Falwell who endorsed Trump a week ago.......

Old 02-09-2016, 11:16 AM

2,906 posts, read 1,981,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I have to admit that i liked him a lot at first, but i decided i was projecting what i wanted in a candidate on him because he has no record of voting. I liked the idea of a mix of Republican and Democratic ideas he had because that is where i am. I just got really tired of the personal insults and circus around him.

He doesn't make it easy to like him. He doesn't make a good case for why he wants to close the border. There are criminals coming over but not all of them are criminals. By saying they are, he loses the argument a little. We need the borders secured and a limit on people from certain areas that have high terrorist activity, but he has to say the most outrageous thing for attention that he goes overboard in his assessment. We don't want to kick all Muslims out of the country, or close it off completely from Muslims (though limits from certain areas isn't a bad thing).

And the rallies where he encourages his supporters to yell and chant at protesters and throws them out is really off putting. At this point i think he's deliberately scuttling his chances to win because he likes the accolades but not the job.

Why weren't more people interested in Rand Paul? Now im not sure who to vote for. I cannot see myself voting for Cruz, or Bush, and most definitely not Christy.
Good, thoughtful post, katygirl68. Sounds like you fall more into the Libertarian Party, but either don't realize it yet, or want to vote Republican because the Libertarian candidate has little to no chance of winning.

I lean more towards the Constitution Party on some issues, some of the same ones I believe Ted Cruz does as well, so no surprise he's my candidate.

Regarding Trump, it was more a case that I wanted to like him considering the issues he talked about initially, but soon figured out he was just trying to get populist support. Between that, his personal insults and bully treatment of other candidates, I can't see myself voting for him. If Cruz doesn't get the nomination I'll vote Constitution Party in November.

Old 02-09-2016, 11:23 AM

2,906 posts, read 1,981,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
Every President including Obama and his Vice Biden have been caught dropping curse words. The only difference is one pretends he doesn't ever say it and one doesn't. Trumps not a politician and hasn't been groomed to be. People like him because he is a business man, and if you haven't noticed America has issues in this department. We tend to give jobs away like candy corn to foreign countries.

People want their jobs back, Trumps on point with what his supporters want. He talks like he's sitting in the break room and people can relate. If he's not your cup of tea then you probably haven't been effected by the trade market. Good for you!
What people have to decide though is whether they believe Trump really wants to do what he claims he want to, or whether he's pandering to get elected and will forget about campaign promises once in office. As for me, I see through him like a cheap suit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections