Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 07:28 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,603,261 times

Advertisements

As the Daily Mail notes, Trump at one point claimed that the Fire Marshal said it was a record and they were turning people away. Trump asked the Fire Marshal to come up on stage and confirm it for the benefit of the media, and the “Fire Marshal” allegedly obliged. The only problem is that the man who came on stage was not the fire marshal, but rather the general manager of the state fair.

Trump Desperately Trying to Hide the Shrinking Size of His Crowds | RedState

Not only did Trump outright lie, but he deceived his disciples photographically. It's a bad time to be a Trumpet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2016, 08:28 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,691,740 times
Today in New Hampshire

Now Trump packs them in as supporters' cars bring town to a halt, fire marshals turn away dozens - and the moderator of the Fox debate he boycotted is locked out too

Read more: Donald Trump supporters turned away in New Hampshire by fire marshals | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old 02-04-2016, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Today in New Hampshire

Now Trump packs them in as supporters' cars bring town to a halt, fire marshals turn away dozens - and the moderator of the Fox debate he boycotted is locked out too

Read more: Donald Trump supporters turned away in New Hampshire by fire marshals | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
First of all, that is a much smaller venue than the one in Arkansas.

Secondly, did you miss the part where he blatantly LIED to supporters like you?

Old 02-05-2016, 12:07 PM

This isn't the first time that he has blatantly lied about the size of his YUGE crowds. He has been doing this the whole way throughout the election.

Donald Trump Exaggerates Crowd Size At Phoenix Rally

Old 02-05-2016, 12:22 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
If you have to go all the way back to Phoenix in the dead of the summer to make your point shows you really don't have one.

Old 02-05-2016, 12:24 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
First of all, that is a much smaller venue than the one in Arkansas.

Secondly, did you miss the part where he blatantly LIED to supporters like you?
All I know it was reported there were 11,000 coming to hear him in AR, someone right here on CD even said, but according to the news media and pictures on the news Wed night there were maybe 1/2 that many. The arena had vacant seats in sections as well as the nosebleed section was almost empty. I believe this has been the case at nearly all his rallies, thought a few have been huge. It is probably safe to say, from here out most of his crowds will shrink. Of course this is just my opinion.

Old 02-05-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
All I know it was reported there were 11,000 coming to hear him in AR, someone right here on CD even said, but according to the news media and pictures on the news Wed night there were maybe 1/2 that many. I believe this has been the case at nearly all his rallies, thought a few have been huge.
His support is waning, that much is pretty evident. I believe people are simply getting tired of him.

Old 02-05-2016, 12:29 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
His support is waning, that much is pretty evident. I believe people are simply getting tired of him.
I think most people have heard him, know where he stands and are just waiting to cast their ballot for him.

Trust me when I tell you that it is not Trump that people are tired of.

Seriously, after the deep crap that Hillary is in and what Cruz has pulled lately, I think it probably helped people lock in their votes excluding those two.

You can dream about waning support but attach to your candidate if you want to go beyond that.

Old 02-05-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I think most people have heard him, know where he stands and are just waiting to cast their ballot for him.

Trust me when I tell you that it is not Trump that people are tired of.

Seriously, after the deep crap that Hillary is in and what Cruz has pulled lately, I think it probably helped people lock in their votes excluding those two.

You can dream about waning support but attach to your candidate if you want to go beyond that.
Because those YUGE crowds meant he won Iowa, right?

Late deciders broke heavily for Rubio (and to a lesser extent, Cruz). Your analysis is WAY off.

Old 02-06-2016, 02:22 PM

Once again, Trump appears to have only filled about half of his rally venue. This time, it was in South Carolina:

Trump calls politicians stupid at Florence rally - SCNow: News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections