Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 05:20 PM

68,271 posts, read 53,985,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Hard to believe much of what trump says. He can change his mind on a dime. He used to hob nob with the Clintons.
Yep, hard to tell what he's hating at any given moment without going outside and seeing which way the wind's blowing.

When Donald Trump Praised Hillary Clinton
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2016, 05:34 PM

25,557 posts, read 21,738,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blingding View Post
EXACTLY. Trump is a showman and a liar and he is making fools of his followers because he knows no matter how horrid he behaves or what garbage falls out of his mouth, they will lap it up and beg for more.
I am not sure who Trump's followers are, now, Cruz has followers. Trump has supporters and more than any other candidate. Most people that don't support Trump fall into a limited amount of categories (1) illegal alien (2) exploiter of illegal aliens (3) sympathizers of illegal aliens (4) Bernie supporters - I understand and appreciate them (5) Hillary supporters because, frankly, they just don't know any better or because she is a woman despite being a poor exampled of one. Trump 2016! Bernie is my 2nd choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Hard to believe much of what trump says. He can change his mind on a dime. He used to hob nob with the Clintons.
When you compare Trump with the rest, you'll find his thoughts evolved over time as some of us age like fine wine or he has sought and found additional information that made him reconsider not being too vain to learn from others and that with the others, they changed, just recently for the election or they are doing double talk or flat out lying to get your vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Hillary Evil? Trump was being nice...
I know, seriously. I would think that you could like someone, have them as a friend or acquaintance despite "evil" being one of their personality traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
The more I read - the more I hope Trump does win - the haters are hysterical and if he doesn't win - whatever will they do with themselves?
I suppose they'll have to get a new hobby. I doubt most will still be interested in politics after the election. Perhaps, they'll study American History, American Government and Economics and next time vote intelligently.

Old 02-09-2016, 05:54 PM

68,271 posts, read 53,985,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I am not sure who Trump's followers are, now, Cruz has followers. Trump has supporters and more than any other candidate. Most people that don't support Trump fall into a limited amount of categories (1) illegal alien (2) exploiter of illegal aliens (3) sympathizers of illegal aliens (4) Bernie supporters - I understand and appreciate them (5) Hillary supporters because, frankly, they just don't know any better or because she is a woman despite being a poor exampled of one. Trump 2016! Bernie is my 2nd choice!
(6) Those who believe he's just another opportunistic buffoon in an already crowded field of opportunistic buffoons.

Old 02-09-2016, 05:57 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,633,543 times
If your a builder in New York City, you have to pay to play. Trump greased Hillary's palm to get what he needed. I'm sure they used each other over the years to reach their respective objectives. Are they friends? Who knows. In business, money and politics trumps friendships (no pun intended). Whether you agree or disagree, that's just the way it is.

Old 02-09-2016, 05:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,143,972 times
He's a disgusting pig. Civil decent people are well aware of this.

Bernie Sanders’ Wife Defends Hillary Clinton After Trump Calls Her Evil | Politicus USA

Old 02-09-2016, 07:15 PM

7,552 posts, read 8,584,456 times
Has Clinton ever expressed appreciation for Bernie and his wife's defense for her on various occasions?

Old 02-09-2016, 07:29 PM

20,849 posts, read 19,322,755 times
My word association would have been "liar", but "evil" also applies.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:47 PM

32,516 posts, read 36,985,292 times
She must have told him his hair looked dumb.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:42 AM

3,746 posts, read 1,713,862 times
This is the problem with Trump, he runs his mouth too much and doesn't show respect. That is a real turn off despite some of his ideas he has for this country that would actually be good.

Old 02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,950,730 times
HRC is a Satanist. Not figuratively but literally. She actually is one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections