Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which country would you move to if Trump becomes president?
Britain 4 10.81%
Denmark 0 0%
Japan 1 2.70%
Canada 16 43.24%
Sweden 1 2.70%
Germany 3 8.11%
Belize 2 5.41%
Australia 9 24.32%
South Korea 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 05:11 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Liberals leaving the country...what could be better?
Without progressives, cotton would return as the nation's #1 export.

Innovation would screech to a halt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2016, 05:13 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
You forgot about the 12 million and their families that will be moving to Mexico.
Awesome! We can cut billions and billions from spending when they head home. I do admit I am a bit saddened buy the low poll numbers of this thread. I do think Canada would be able to take care of these folks wanting to move if Trump wins. Much better freebies than here I bet.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:15 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,289,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
If Trump wins, does that mean all those conservatives who said they were going to leave the country if Obama won will come back?

LOL

I'm not going anywhere. If Trump becomes president, I will be embarrassed for the country, of course.

Other than that, it will be kind of fun to watch him get slapped down every other day for the ridiculous things he thinks he will be able to do.

Besides, I watched him crowing after the New Hampshire primaries and all I saw was someone shouting and yelling, with an extremely red face. I thought he looked like a good candidate for a stroke in the near future.
Just our luck, he'll make Crazy Sarah his running mate, and we can have a toofer.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:15 PM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Without progressives, cotton would return as the nation's #1 export.

Innovation would screech to a halt.
You do realize a majority of the lazies on entitlement belong to the progressive party right? They want to progressively increase freebies and laziness.

Sanders could be considered progressive. I don't see him advocating working for anything do you? 😊😂

Old 02-10-2016, 05:16 PM

15,446 posts, read 21,352,256 times
If Trump wins the White House and either illegals or liberals must leave, can we choose which one has to go?

Old 02-10-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Awesome! We can cut billions and billions from spending when they head home. I do admit I am a bit saddened buy the low poll numbers of this thread. I do think Canada would be able to take care of these folks wanting to move if Trump wins. Much better freebies than here I bet.
Removing 8-9 million people from the workforce via an expensive deportation process = massive recession.

Reason #1,328,468 why right-wingers are terrible at economics.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
You do realize a majority of the lazies on entitlement belong to the progressive party right? They want to progressively increase freebies and laziness.

Sanders could be considered progressive. I don't see him advocating working for anything do you? ����
Without progressives, science books would look like this within five years:

https://tinyfrog.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/dino01.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-10-2016 at 05:31 PM..

Old 02-10-2016, 05:20 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,368,395 times
Good riddance, but sadly everyone knows you won't follow through just like the other whiny progressives didn't when Bush was re-elected. You probably wouldn't be accepted by any of those other countries anyway, unlike the US that lets anyone in most other countries don't allow immigrants who don't have valuable skills.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:22 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,289,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Good riddance, but sadly everyone knows you won't follow through just like the other whiny progressives didn't when Bush was re-elected. You probably wouldn't be accepted by any of those other countries anyway, unlike the US that lets anyone in most other countries don't allow immigrants who don't have valuable skills.
Spoken like someone who has zero clue about how the US immigration system works.

Old 02-10-2016, 05:25 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,486,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High_Plains_Retired View Post
If Trump wins the White House and either illegals or liberals must leave, can we choose which one has to go?
Most illegal aliens are liberals, and the vast majority benefit from the welfare state created by liberals. I'm hoping they do start self-deporting in mass once Trump is elected. As for liberals leaving, I think almost all will stay. Unlike the United States most countries strongly enforce their immigration laws, and make it very hard for foreigners to come in to steal jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections