Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 01:18 PM

160 posts, read 148,561 times

Advertisements

I'm a wealthy privileged white male.

support SSM
pro choice
support drug decriminalization

Think we should stop invading foreign countries

decrease government spending across the board (entitlement programs and military spending)

Reparations for AAs is pointless
Welfare is a necessary evil to stop poor slobs from rioting in the streets
No bailouts for corporations
No bailouts for student loans
No federal agriculture subsidies
Global warming is a real thing
Support alternative energy subsidies
Supporting Israel, Jordan, Egypt financially is good as it provides stability to the region.
Palestinians are a bunch of losers with a corrupt hierarchy skimming all the aid money.

I'm happy to answer any questions.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:20 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Libertarian party

Old 02-12-2016, 01:42 PM

3,792 posts, read 2,383,791 times
Pick your own candidates and write them in. The people who pick the candidates have the power.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:54 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
You need to decide that for yourself.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:01 PM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
The OP is definitely left of center, except you are a wealthy white male... that trumps everything. Vote Republican.

Interesting... no bailouts for corporations, no bailouts for student loans... yet you will bailout the poor to keep the peace, and you will bailout Middle Eastern countries to keep the peace.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:08 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwnwbrwncw View Post

support SSM
pro choice

decrease government spending across the board (entitlement programs and military spending)

Supporting Israel, Jordan, Egypt financially is good as it provides stability to the region.
Palestinians are a bunch of losers with a corrupt hierarchy skimming all the aid money.

Uh huh, sure

The political party trolls are out.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:34 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwnwbrwncw View Post

support SSM
pro choice

You are squarely in the Hillary Clinton camp -- a more or less satisfied citizen of the USA who more or less wants to stay the course .. with a few minor tweaks here and there.

Old 02-12-2016, 02:37 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Libertarian party
No way ... he's not looking to shake things up ... he just wants to keep riding the gravy train that's taken him this far. The libertarian party is for children and middle aged losers who haven't been able to accommodate themselves to current realities.

Wait until you're 40, lily. You're going to be so establishment it will make your nose bleed. Success tends to do that to people.

Old 02-12-2016, 03:10 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,895,546 times
I'm not too far off from you. Fairly mainstream moderate. Clinton would be closest. On the other side Kasich, Christie, maybe Bush. They are all more for foreign intervention, pro-life, but closer to you on welfare. I don't see Christie or Kasich changing abortion laws.

All in all probably Clinton, but I could see her bailing out corporations. But for the most part little would change.

I really liked Kasich until he started talking about invading Syria, that's when he lost my vote.

Old 02-12-2016, 04:04 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
I'm not too far off from you. Fairly mainstream moderate. Clinton would be closest. On the other side Kasich, Christie, maybe Bush. They are all more for foreign intervention, pro-life, but closer to you on welfare. I don't see Christie or Kasich changing abortion laws.

All in all probably Clinton, but I could see her bailing out corporations. But for the most part little would change.

I really liked Kasich until he started talking about invading Syria, that's when he lost my vote.
Clinton rarely sees a war she doesnt like. Whether it is Iraq, Libya or preparation for a Syrian war to protect the Saudi Royal family. She openly boasts on stage about her friendship with the war criminal Henry Kissinger, the man responsible for millions of deaths around the world. Dick Cheney has nothing on Kissinger. The fact that Clinton is so tone death as to brag about having him as a close adviser tells us what we need to know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections