Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 12:10 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton at your service.

Its amazing what you can glean when you watch tv with no sound and you're just looking at facial reactions. Check out Hillary's eyes and angry 'brow' when you're watching highlights of her first public appearance with Kaine.

hillary won't ever tell you the truth through words, so it would behoove you to learn her 'tics' she wears a lot on her face, she doesnt hide it at all, if you can become an expert in her eyes and face, you can learn a lot.

How to Easily Read Faces and Facial Expressions

Old 07-24-2016, 12:14 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,741,456 times
Oh I thought you were talking about Donald J, the make america great guy. It's been pretty great for him and he's full of "s**t" about our greatness. We have a great country with flaws but one can drive coast to coast and no boarders to stop them....and do what they want to do in every aspect of life.

People would love to make america their home away from their homes.

A friend of mine has a gf who has lived in the U.S. for many years but is from germany and now living more in germany until her mother passes and then the friend will be back in the U.S. for good...she prefers our freedoms and life in general.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:15 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Quote:
Check out Hillary's eyes and angry 'brow' when you're watching highlights of her first public appearance with Kaine.
There were no "angry brows" at Kaine's introduction. Hillary was beaming and all smiles - she made a great choice in Kaine and he proved it in his speech. A very upbeat and happy occasion.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:20 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So what does this face say?
Wow, the complete idiocy is evident in that picture. It says, I'm really, really stupid, but not as stupid as the idiots who I have convinced to actually vote for me.

Well done. That was a perfect response to an inane thread.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:21 PM

8,613 posts, read 10,143,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
There were no "angry brows" at Kaine's introduction. Hillary was beaming and all smiles - she made a great choice in Kaine and he proved it in his speech. A very upbeat and happy occasion.
No angry brows, but I definitely saw a nervous smile. In the back of her mind, she knows her own protected wall is being chipped away.

Old 07-24-2016, 12:31 PM

6,261 posts, read 5,068,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Hillary Clinton at your service.

Its amazing what you can glean when you watch tv with no sound and you're just looking at facial reactions. Check out Hillary's eyes and angry 'brow' when you're watching highlights of her first public appearance with Kaine.

hillary won't ever tell you the truth through words, so it would behoove you to learn her 'tics' she wears a lot on her face, she doesnt hide it at all, if you can become an expert in her eyes and face, you can learn a lot.

How to Easily Read Faces and Facial Expressions
I do that fairly often when watching TV or Youtube videos of politicians. Trump, Clinton, Obama, Warren and Sanders especially are all very interesting to watch without sound.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:01 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Wow, the complete idiocy is evident in that picture. It says, I'm really, really stupid, but not as stupid as the idiots who I have convinced to actually vote for me.

Well done. That was a perfect response to an inane thread.
Don't forget the pictures of Trump ridiculing the disabled reporter.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:29 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,870,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Don't forget the pictures of Trump ridiculing the disabled reporter.
In a sane world, an adult man who ridicules a handicapped person on national television would have been shown the political door immediately. But the cult thrives on childish ridicule. He probably went up in their estimation as he flapped his arms around in a cheap and insulting imitation of a person with disabilities. It was shameful, but the cult ate it up and asked for more.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:30 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
So what does this face say?

Whatever it thinks people want to hear.

Old 07-24-2016, 01:39 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Oh I thought you were talking about Donald J, the make america great guy. It's been pretty great for him and he's full of "s**t" about our greatness. We have a great country with flaws but one can drive coast to coast and no boarders to stop them....and do what they want to do in every aspect of life.

People would love to make america their home away from their homes.

A friend of mine has a gf who has lived in the U.S. for many years but is from germany and now living more in germany until her mother passes and then the friend will be back in the U.S. for good...she prefers our freedoms and life in general.
BS. yeah that's right BS. Try it on I10 from cost to coast. I've driven it a number of times. No one can lie to me on that highway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections