Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 12:22 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,658,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
No he can't. Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell (see what I did there?) of winning in the larger states like TX, FL or especially here in CA. Cruz will win TX, Bush or Rubio will win FL and from what I've been seeing around here, Rubio would be my bet to win CA as of now. Trump MAY have a shot in NY because that's his home state but even that's very up in the air.
This delusional commentary tops the even Absurd commentary you posted yesterday, pal.

Bush won't even be around by Florida. What a joke. Do you Libs on the Left Coast have Any clue? Obviously Not.

OK, pal, waiting for some more Comedy Relief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2016, 12:27 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,366,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
This delusional commentary tops the even Absurd commentary you posted yesterday, pal.

Bush won't even be around by Florida. What a joke. Do you Libs on the Left Coast have Any clue? Obviously Not.

I don't know about that. Bush has the money to hang in there no matter how poorly he's doing. So far, he seems inclined to do just that.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:28 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,311,097 times
Quote:

Im not a lib, Im voting Cruz. You know, the ONLY really CONSERVATIVE running unlike your liberal pal Trump. I don't like Bush but he has plenty of money to stick around another month. As I said, Rubio will win it if Bush doesn't. Trump is the ONLY candidate who still has a sky high unfavorable rating around 60%. Even Hillary has managed to bring hers back down lol. You are really fooling yourself if you think Trump even has a remote chance in the big blue states primaries.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:32 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,509,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't know about that. Bush has the money to hang in there no matter how poorly he's doing. So far, he seems inclined to do just that.
And the longer he hangs around the more Trump will win. Bush takes away support from Robbotio Rubio and Trump will win Florida big. Yuuuuge if you will

Old 02-16-2016, 12:34 PM

31,860 posts, read 34,362,591 times
Quote:
Im not a lib, Im voting Cruz. You know, the ONLY really CONSERVATIVE running unlike your liberal pal Trump. I don't like Bush but he has plenty of money to stick around another month. As I said, Rubio will win it if Bush doesn't. Trump is the ONLY candidate who still has a sky high unfavorable rating around 60%. Even Hillary has managed to bring hers back down lol. You are really fooling yourself if you think Trump even has a remote chance in the big blue states primaries.
Do most Republican voters really care about conservative ideology? People see an America that's becoming increasingly non-White through immigration and Trump has pledged to put an end to that. That's apparently more appealing to the average Republican voter than tax cuts, free markets, small government, states rights, abortion, etc.

I could also easily see Cruz losing badly in the Deep South because he's half Cuban.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Do most Republican voters really care about conservative ideology? People see an America that's becoming increasingly non-White through immigration and Trump has pledged to put an end to that. That's apparently more appealing to the average Republican voter than tax cuts, free markets, small government, states rights, abortion, etc.
Trump is a pathetic fraud, he's a RINO liberal. As was said this morning on CNN, only the biggest liberal would say Bush was responsible for 9/11. He doesn't care about America or American jobs. He's a businessman who only cares about profit margins. He outsources his products to CHINA and MEXICO, the two countries he cries beat our "stupid" leaders in deals all the time. Guess they beat stupid Trump too.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
And the longer he hangs around the more Trump will win. Bush takes away support from Robbotio Rubio and Trump will win Florida big. Yuuuuge if you will
Exactly. I used to be a Gambler....and a good one. Still know winners and Losers. If I still did that, I'd Happily lay you, Dexter75, a 100 to one, Jeb Bush will never be the GOPe Nominee.

But, that would literally be stealing. And I am not a thief...

Old 02-16-2016, 12:44 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,366,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post

I could also easily see Cruz losing badly in the Deep South because he's half Cuban.
I don't think they do so much anymore. I don't think they care about 'small government' or 'states rights', etc.

They just want a government that WORKS for them. Period.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Exactly. I used to be a Gambler....and a good one. Still know winners and Losers. If I still did that, I'd Happily lay you, Dexter75, a 100 to one, Jeb Bush will never be the GOPe Nominee.

But, that would literally be stealing. And I am not a thief...
I never said JEB! would be the GOP nominee, but I'd be willing to bet he beats Trump in FL.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Trump is a pathetic fraud, he's a RINO liberal. As was said this morning on CNN, only the biggest liberal would say Bush was responsible for 9/11. He doesn't care about America or American jobs. He's a businessman who only cares about profit margins. He outsources his products to CHINA and MEXICO, the two countries he cries beat our "stupid" leaders in deals all the time. Guess they beat stupid Trump too.
You need wising up, pal. W bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi Rice are completely responsible for the Violent Agression aimed at the U S A Now. Bush Absolutely LiED and then became the first and only Idiotic POTUSA to Preemtively Attack another Nation....Iraq.

Iraq never fired down on the U S. There was NO justification for that imbecile George W Bush to invade Iraq.

Thousands of innocent Iraqie lives were slaughtered, as well as thousands of U.S. Troops. And this Nation is now reaping what that ignorant Bush Administration did.

Both W and Jeb are evil fools.

Roger Stone's book, The Bush Crime Family, will be released Today. Read it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections