Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 06:57 PM

38,945 posts, read 50,850,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
A lot of people said that Bush wouldn't last long.
Seriously. And the OP said it would be for family reasons - health. Jeb! had his 90 year old mother out on the trail and she had more energy than he did.

Old 02-22-2016, 06:58 PM

79,899 posts, read 43,855,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Seriously. And the OP said it would be for family reasons - health. Jeb! had his 90 year old mother out on the trail and she had more energy than he did. Psychic my ear!
I'm sure you remember well how many said it wasn't going to be Bush.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:29 PM

8,425 posts, read 10,836,898 times
Quote:
Boy, some of you people are thicker than glue.
What part of vision, not a prediction, do you not understand?
I didn't predict anything, but what I did "see" in 2015 came to pass.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Boy, some of you people are thicker than glue.
What part of vision, not a prediction, do you not understand?
I didn't predict anything, but what I did "see" in 2015 came to pass.

Bob.
By your own admission it did not.

Calguy: I see you riding around in a new car.

2 months later......"hey, that vision never came true".

Calguy: How did you get here today?

......."Uber".

Calguy: There you go.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:09 PM

Quote:
By your own admission it did not.

Calguy: I see you riding around in a new car.

2 months later......"hey, that vision never came true".

Calguy: How did you get here today?

......."Uber".

Calguy: There you go.

Obviously you know next to nothing about the ability of some people to hone in on future events.
It is not something we can turn on and off like a light switch.
Seeing events into the future is not the same as a prediction.

In the case of Bush, the vision did indeed come to pass.
I saw him standing at a podium, telling the audience he would be suspending his campaign.
Now that happened in March of 2015, when he was the frontrunner.
No one felt at that time he would be suspending his campaign.

The only one that had an inkling of that was me, because I had seen into the future.
Regardless of the reason for the suspension, he did indeed, stand at a podium, and announce he was suspending his campaign, just as I had seen a year before.
What you describe above is nothing more than prediction.

If I actually had a vision about someone riding around in a new vehicle, I would state what I saw, but it would not be that I am predicting the event.
I would only be stating what I saw.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Obviously you know next to nothing about the ability of some people to hone in on future events.
It is not something we can turn on and off like a light switch.
Seeing events into the future is not the same as a prediction.

In the case of Bush, the vision did indeed come to pass.
I saw him standing at a podium, telling the audience he would be suspending his campaign.
Now that happened in March of 2015, when he was the frontrunner.
No one felt at that time he would be suspending his campaign.
And again....yes they did. There were many of us who knew that the country wasn't going to be interested in another Bush.

Not to pick on Ponderosa but I argued with him for months that Bush would not be the nominee.

Quote:
The only one that had an inkling of that was me, because I had seen into the future.
Regardless of the reason for the suspension, he did indeed, stand at a podium, and announce he was suspending his campaign, just as I had seen a year before.
I'd venture a guess that most candidates are standing at a podium when they announce they are quitting.

Quote:
What you describe above is nothing more than prediction.

If I actually had a vision about someone riding around in a new vehicle, I would state what I saw, but it would not be that I am predicting the event.
I would only be stating what I saw.

Bob.
You saw him stepping down over a health issue. You were wrong.

I saw him losing months ago. I was right.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
And again....yes they did. There were many of us who knew that the country wasn't going to be interested in another Bush.

Not to pick on Ponderosa but I argued with him for months that Bush would not be the nominee.

I'd venture a guess that most candidates are standing at a podium when they announce they are quitting.

You saw him stepping down over a health issue. You were wrong.

I saw him losing months ago. I was right.

Wrong about the health issue,but not about suspending his campaign, and speaking to a crowd of people, just a I had seen in the vision.
I had that vision long before there were any poll numbers on any candidate.

Just as with Hillary, I can only state what I saw.

It may come to pass, and then again some of the facts may be altered from what my vision stated, just as with Bush, but the main focus of the vision concerning Bush DID happen.
I am not predicting anything concerning Hillary, only stating what was in the vision I had.
Only time will tell.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 08:48 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,648,206 times
Only time will tell. Not dismissing you or anything but the way she cackles she sounds ok to me. I'm no fan of her.

Old 02-22-2016, 09:07 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,014,945 times
I did see Hillary in glasses again yesterday in one brief news clip. Remember last month when this blurb along with others that came out about the same time:

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There's Something Seriously Wrong with Hillary Clinton's Health

Old 02-22-2016, 09:19 PM

38,945 posts, read 50,850,868 times
Quote:
My vision was of the party bosses shoving Jeb! down the throat of a reluctant party membership. I think they would have had Trump not muddied the waters. As it is, they are falling all over themselves the past few days to get behind Jeb!'s protege for the coronation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections