Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 03:53 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGaNT2kJfE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2016, 04:22 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trump said he was going to provide the country with this tax returns back in October and we're still waiting. It appears he can make all kinds of promises and people are gullible to believe him. The tax record promise unkept should be a red flag for you supporters.

October 2015:
Trump: Stipulation about releasing tax records depends on Hillary Clinton| The Daily Caller

Few weeks ago:
Trump vows to release his tax returns - POLITICO

If he gets elected - expect the same thing with all his promises about The Wall, about Deportations, about bombing the **** out of ISIS. He's all talk and I doubt if he'll do much of what he's promising you.

Buc - you really look foolish condemning someone else when your own candidate hasn't released their returns either!

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have failed to do the same despite promises to do so, sometimes after events that have now come and gone. None of the campaigns will say why they've delayed or when the candidates will release their returns.

Top Republicans Stay Quiet on Release of Their Tax Returns - ABC News

Old 02-24-2016, 04:56 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
My favorite quote from the article:

Well let me be the first and perhaps the only to say this out loud, although millions of people share this sentiment quietly: I don’t care about your anger.

Old 02-27-2016, 11:05 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbobbbb View Post
Some of the pro-trumpers are crazy but so are a LOT of the anti-trumpers.

Most Trump voters don't worship him,they just like certain aspects about him compared to the competition.Hes not the messiah,he often makes me wince or roll my eyes.I often wish he would dial it back and tone it down a bit.....I still like him better than Cruz or Rubio.I don't care about his tax returns.Will he be able to do every thing he says?Of course not...Will he actually attempt to do something about illegal immigration and the economy?I think so....I may be wrong.If people don't like what he delivers they can show him the door in four years.

While I like Cruz on a lot of the issues I don't care much for him.I expect Trump will attempt to get along if he gets in the Whitehouse.Cruz is a rigid idealouge which some find attractive in a president.I don't but i'll vote for him if he gets the nomination and i'm not going to devote hours of my life composing anti-Cruz screeds and insulting his fans.

Rubio doesn't strike me as ready for the job but i'll vote for him if he gets the nomination.I don't think he'd do much good as president,probably not much bad either.I'm not interested in composing anti-Rubio threads or trashing his fans either.

I really,really dislike Hillary Clinton.People who like her however don't really care what I think and while I could sit here and angrily type away in a venomous diatribe about her faults and shortcomings it is an exercise in futility.Her fans will cover their ears and 'the choir' will nod their heads approvingly but no minds will be changed.Insulting Hillarys supporters in 1500 words or less isn't going to sway any votes from Hillary nor add any to my candidate of choice.

I doubt many Trump fans read the referenced commentary in the Blaze in its entirety.I further doubt many who did are now nursing hurt feelings or considering joining Glen Becks 'fast' in support of Ted Cruz.I'm sure many of those on here who suffer from 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' enjoyed it however and I guess thats the point.

ditto.

thanks for saving me the trouble of typing, although not as interested in electing rubio as you might be if he got the nod. he has been VERY LAZY here in florida, and he LIED about immigration completely.

let me add i used to like beck, but he seriously is full of rage anymore and his 3 hours of hate on trump everyday is just pathetic.

i can't say it looks like glenn is fasting for cruz, either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections