U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-23-2016, 11:43 AM
 
2,345 posts, read 1,399,007 times
Reputation: 778

Advertisements

Some nutty chick named Chelsea cried and complained how upset she is and was to talk to so many people who said they were Voting for Donald Trump. Chelsea literally broke down crying how sick people who are voting for Trump, are.

Like someone said....you can't make this stuff up.

You think these under 25 year olds are not delusional?!! At least Chelsea Is.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY 🇺🇸
36,769 posts, read 11,279,598 times
Reputation: 35231
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Some nutty chick named Chelsea cried and complained how upset she is and was to talk to so many people who said they were Voting for Donald Trump. Chelsea literally broke down crying how sick people who are voting for Trump, are.

Like someone said....you can't make this stuff up.

You think these under 25 year olds are not delusional?!! At least Chelsea Is.


He's not the only one playing that clip. It's pretty pathetic to hear this young woman crying because some people she called "said terrible things" about Sanders. Obviously, she's the wrong one for that job. And she also sounds like one of today's loony college kids who'd love to be able to keep people from saying those things so people like her won't be offended.

Bring in the fainting couches for today's "strong," independent women.

Last edited by Delahanty; 02-23-2016 at 12:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:30 PM
 
Location: Keosauqua, Iowa
9,217 posts, read 17,214,714 times
Reputation: 12448
Here's the video if anyone wants to see it.

I find it interesting that early on she lamented the fact that some people she called referred to human beings as animals, then toward the end opined that the people she spoke to were "less than a brick wall".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:32 PM
 
26,406 posts, read 25,184,895 times
Reputation: 16134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
He's not the only one playing that clip. It's pretty pathetic to hear this young woman crying because some people she called "said terrible things" about Sanders. Obviously, she's the wrong one for that job. And she also sounds like one of today's loony college kids who'd love to be able to keep people from saying those things so people like her won't be offended.

Bring in the fainting couches for today's "strong," independent women.
ask her who won the civil war, bet she doesn't know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:37 PM
 
28,288 posts, read 9,992,357 times
Reputation: 9992
Well she can vote !!!

This poor little girl can't


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O78LuPogzfU
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:46 PM
 
Location: Sweet Home Chicago!
5,466 posts, read 4,009,626 times
Reputation: 6549
Dumber than a box of rocks! This is our future America!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:48 PM
 
28,288 posts, read 9,992,357 times
Reputation: 9992
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
Here's the video if anyone wants to see it.

I find it interesting that early on she lamented the fact that some people she called referred to human beings as animals, then toward the end opined that the people she spoke to were "less than a brick wall".


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA
She certainly makes a case for natural selection. This must be the product of common core or liberal education or both. She doesn't know who she is but wants to influence others to her cause. This is the reason the snow melts in spring. The poor snowflake will be lucky to survive climate change.

I have to hand it to you MMMO5 you have some of the best threads.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 12:59 PM
 
2,345 posts, read 1,399,007 times
Reputation: 778
AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
He's not the only one playing that clip. It's pretty pathetic to hear this young woman crying because some people she called "said terrible things" about Sanders. Obviously, she's the wrong one for that job. And she also sounds like one of today's loony college kids who'd love to be able to keep people from saying those things so people like her won't be offended.

Bring in the fainting couches for today's "strong," independent women.

This lil Fool, Chelsea (perfect name for her Liberal ____) has her panties in a fret about Trump, but is so Stoopid, so ignorant and Blind ....she has No Problem supporting Bern & Criminal Clinton.

That is Truly the most ridiculous, idiotic Rant I ever witnessed.

Rush thinks it is a "put on job." Not Real. I am not sure. Just sure it is SICK....on you, Chelsea .
h
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 01:07 PM
 
5,382 posts, read 2,280,933 times
Reputation: 1471
Politics ain't for sissies!

I think that this is a young and idealistic girl, and this is her first foray into the belly of the beast. It doesn't matter which party you represent, when you man the phone banks you get the backlash and vitriol from your opposition. It can be brutal and when you are young and impressionable like this young lady, it can definitely cause an emotional reaction - even if you aren't a "special snowflake."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 01:08 PM
 
2,345 posts, read 1,399,007 times
Reputation: 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
She certainly makes a case for natural selection. This must be the product of common core or liberal education or both. She doesn't know who she is but wants to influence others to her cause. This is the reason the snow melts in spring. The poor snowflake will be lucky to survive climate change.

I have to hand it to you MMMO5 you have some of the best threads.


I draw Trump size Crowds on Radio and TV. .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:42 AM.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top