Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2016, 08:31 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Yes, and Trump is neither. He is a circus barker, a fraud, and a liberal. Just what we DON'T need. I'm just thrilled he got obliterated last night for the empty suit he is.

Hopefully there are enough Republican primary voters left with some sense. Probably not, but we can survive four years of Hillary if Trump gets the nomination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
I agree.

I understand that it all has to do with the same debate... but in a MASS thread like this the juicy stuff that deserves its own thread gets lost.

C'mon mods... it's like capitalism. Leave it alone and the good threads will stay on top while the lame ones fade away!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 08:32 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trumpets only want Trump to be the bully-thug. When someone else does it against Trump, it's suddenly bad? Trump just swallowed a huge dose of some of his own medicine, and it didnt taste so good.

If Trump is the nominee, wait until the Democrats go after Trump. They have been focused on the primary. They'll expose Trump for what he is and the Dems will win. Trump is a con-man, snake oil salesman. A fraud, a bully and a sociopath. And he turns into a big baby when he is attacked.

I can't wait for the commercials that the Democrats will make if Trump is the nominee. That will be pure entertainment. Entertainment from watching the commercials and entertainment from hearing the Trumpets whine.

who is going to exposed Trump? Hillary, LMAO!

You think Trump will go after Hillary like Bernie has soft and afraid?......Hillary is the wrong person to go after TRUMP....she and bill have some shady land deals dating back since the Arkansas days.

Trump made his money in the private sector creating jobs while Hillary made her millions in government doing what we all know what.

yeah, we can't wait either.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:36 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The Squealer identified by Chris Matthews:

"MSNBC's Chris Matthews accuses the Marco Rubio campaign of putting plants in the CNN Republican debate audience to "squeal" and clap enthusiastically "every single time" Rubio said anything. Matthews called it the "most unnatural, phony thing in the world." ..."I hope people when they watch this know this was all choreographed. It was all part of a P.R. operation," Matthews said Thursday night. "It was that squealer out in the audience that was clearly [Rubio media consultant] Todd Harris and the rest of the Rubio people hired to put her out there, a couple of them, three or four of them, squealing at the top of their lungs every single time that Rubio said anything. It was the most unnatural, phony thing in the world."

Chris Matthews: Rubio Had Plants "Squealing" At Debate; "Unnatural," "Phony," "Choreographed" | Video | RealClearPolitics

It is so interesting to me....the fact that Liberal Leftest, Chris Matthews has been the Best, By Far...of All the Anchors/ Host....on the 2016 Presidential Campaign.

And I know this...Matthews is and has been, the most talented Voice on TV Network Air, Period.

Matthews is TV Gold...He really is compelling, bright, smart and extremely Insightful.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:47 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,269,482 times
the RNC should fire all their people for scheduling so many silly debates.

I rather have town hall meetings where the people ask the questions to the candidates and we don't have this circus like we have in the debates where candidates interrupt each other and the moderators have no control which is great for the liberal media. Something to write about.

you don't see the DNC having their debates on Fox News.......stupid people running the RNC.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:51 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
kat in aiken trump was the only one disrespecting the audience with his constant comments about 'lobbyists' when some other candidate got applause. trump wasn't presidential with his constant making faces - what is with that, anyways? yeah, sure, he should punched them and thrown them out? I can just picture trump getting mad at a world leader and throwing the person out of, oh, the G8 conference, or the state of the union address. Presidential as heck.
World leaders are not perfect men who act as you wish them to....I wish Trump wouldn't do the things he does, but...there is a lot about him that is good...which out weighs the bad...one of those things is, getting this country back on track with obeying laws. and do you honestly think, that all leaders don't make faces...I saw Bush make a face on public TV, when he walked into that Katrina situation, and confronted the FEMA head, boy was Bush angry! They all make faces, just not a pronounced as Trump.

Quote:
cruz & rubio were not disrespectful - they were trying to get trump to actually answer questions, and pointing out things that trump has done that are at odds with how he portraying himself now. I understand that trump supporters all like to complain (whine) about how others don't respect him, but he would do well to act at least human towards others.
yes, it started out that way, but then they started pushing his buttons, trying to get him to publically loose it.
and Rubio accused Trump of doing what Rubio actually did during the last debate, which was constantly repeated himself. Trump doesn't want to give away all of his plans....believe me, he will have all kinds of advisors as all presidents do.

Quote:
In the interests of fairness to all - Carson doesn't do himself any favors when he whines about not getting any time. It just makes him look naive or stupid, just like his comments to CNN about going home for a while in Iowa.
he doesn't get any time, and I'd whine to, if I knew all the money people were giving me to back me was being wasted b/c no one was asking me any questions....that to me is so unfair and biased. People want to hear him to, but the establishment doesn't want to anyone to hear him....please look at both sides of what is going on here.

Quote:
The only person up there who wasn't making a horse's butt out of himself was kasich. He stayed out of the squabbling, stuck to his message, and appeared the most intelligent and sane one there. He actually got excited in speaking about his plans, and I wish he'd been that fired up about his policies long before now.
you may be right there, but I'm not totally happy with his plans...

Old 02-26-2016, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
the RNC should fire all their people for scheduling so many silly debates.

I rather have town hall meetings where the people ask the questions to the candidates and we don't have this circus like we have in the debates where candidates interrupt each other and the moderators have no control which is great for the liberal media. Something to write about.

you don't see the DNC having their debates on Fox News.......stupid people running the RNC.
even the town hall meetings are controlled, they have to be b/c first, they don't want people asking the right questions, and second, there are way to many nuts out there....and that worries them....and would me to.
always keep in mind, if they could kill Kennedy, anything is possible, and I don't believe they ever want that to happen again.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:53 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Thumbs down Chris Matthews: Rubio Had Plants "Squealing" At Debate

Looks as if Rubio hired some media consultants who placed plants in the audience to squeal & clap everytime Rubio said something.

Chris Matthews: Rubio Had Plants "Squealing" At Debate; "Unnatural," "Phony," "Choreographed" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Old 02-26-2016, 08:54 AM

26,491 posts, read 15,066,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The Squealer identified by Chris Matthews:

"MSNBC's Chris Matthews accuses the Marco Rubio campaign of putting plants in the CNN Republican debate audience to "squeal" and clap enthusiastically "every single time" Rubio said anything. Matthews called it the "most unnatural, phony thing in the world." ..."I hope people when they watch this know this was all choreographed. It was all part of a P.R. operation," Matthews said Thursday night. "It was that squealer out in the audience that was clearly [Rubio media consultant] Todd Harris and the rest of the Rubio people hired to put her out there, a couple of them, three or four of them, squealing at the top of their lungs every single time that Rubio said anything. It was the most unnatural, phony thing in the world."

It is possible. JFK had insiders helping him for the first TV debate, including picking out his suit to make him contrast with the back ground for the black and white TV.

However, Rubio did well at contrasting Trump's campaign speech as a champion for the common man with his past record. Rubio did land blows and got under Trump's skin, period. That is the bottom line.

People always come up with conspiracies. Some alleged Obama had plants at rallies fainting so he could take charge, help catch one of the fainting ladies, etc... Plants to start chants to be repeated over and over again like a mantra.

Old 02-26-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
who is going to exposed Trump? Hillary, LMAO!

You think Trump will go after Hillary like Bernie has soft and afraid?......Hillary is the wrong person to go after TRUMP....she and bill have some shady land deals dating back since the Arkansas days.

Trump made his money in the private sector creating jobs while Hillary made her millions in government doing what we all know what.

yeah, we can't wait either.
You are absolutely right, and the shadiness goes beyond corrupt land deals....the more I watch Trump, the more I understand, he is listening to his advisors by trying (lol) very hard not to blurt out his stupid comments...

and the only reason I can understand him, is b/c I had a boss just like him.... (funny) was unable to filter anything, a man so full of himself...but he had a huge heart...and Trump is the same way...he literally wants to do good, will he is another story? He will have his hands full.

Old 02-26-2016, 09:04 AM

23,971 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Sure seemed strang to me. Squealing girls at a celebrity I can get. But a POTUS debate? Never heard it before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections