Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 02:01 PM

11,768 posts, read 5,781,921 times

Advertisements

Can't rep you fish but I was thinking the same thing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2016, 02:02 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Trumpster can go out and commit homicide on Fifth Ave and still win caucuses and GOP primaries. Nothing you post will get his fans to change their minds. I never watched a single episode of The Apprentice, but that show must have some hypnotic powers over viewers to be on their knees for this guy.
Ah, maybe that's the problem, I never watched The Apprentice either. So hearing him whine about people sending jobs to China, something he's done, and lie about "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City just strike me as a hypocritical whine and a bald faced lie. I guess if had the Official Apprentice Secret Decoder Ring I'd feel different about things.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:08 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
It is highly amusing how the Trump supporters gladly, loudly, and almost immediately confirm what everyone else is saying about their mindless support of Trump.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:32 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Trump hires over 20 thousand Americans
and the libs complain that a few hundred seasonal dish jockeys
at a resort are working on foreign visas ? legally ? get real.
the hit pieces won't stop. at least this one's actually
entertaining. here they come !

Trump’s Female Tower Boss Talks About His Half-Billion Dollar Debt, Womanizing, and How He Learned to be Shameless

Woman who accused Donald Trump of trying to rape her and turn her into his 'sex slave' says she would now vote for him

Old 02-25-2016, 02:38 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I see the Trump Derangement Syndrome is at full strength today.

This story is neither new and Trump addressed it last summer.

Trump: I Hired Foreign Workers At Mar-A-Lago Because 'It's Very, Very Hard' To Get Seasonal Workers - Breitbart
He didn't adequately address it.

It's not difficult to get seasonal workers at all. He refused to hire hundreds of Americans who applied for the jobs.

Are you trying to say you need a college degree to work in a resort? Obviously you don't need one to be a Trump supporter.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:38 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Trump hires over 20 thousand Americans
You have no way of knowing that.

The Trump Organization, is private, so it does not have to disclose information publicly about how much money it makes or how many people it employs. His campaign didn't give a specific figure either.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:40 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,337,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
He didn't adequately address it.

It's not difficult to get seasonal workers at all. He refused to hire hundreds of Americans who applied for the jobs.

Are you trying to say you need a college degree to work in a resort? Obviously you don't need one to be a Trump supporter.
Yep, just more pathetic excuses. PLENTY of American businesses hire American citizens just fine. Such a pathetic fraud. He does it so he can pay them slave wages.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:41 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
He didn't adequately address it..
Well that's your opinion. I grew up in a seasonal resort city and getting workers during the peak season is almost impossible.

Old 02-25-2016, 02:41 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I see the Trump Derangement Syndrome is at full strength today.

This story is neither new and Trump addressed it last summer.

Trump: I Hired Foreign Workers At Mar-A-Lago Because 'It's Very, Very Hard' To Get Seasonal Workers - Breitbart
As we all see the blind Trump 'he could shoot someone for no reason and we'd still love him' Derangement Syndrome is at full strength, eh?

Old 02-25-2016, 02:43 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,586,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
You have no way of knowing that.

The Trump Organization, is private, so it does not have to disclose information publicly about how much money it makes or how many people it employs. His campaign didn't give a specific figure either.

Feb 02, 2012 · How many people does Donald Trump employ? ChaCha Answer: Donald Trumps's companies together employee nearly 22,000 people.
How many people does Donald Trump employ | ChaCha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections