Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 04:18 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Because -- duh -- he was a businessman before he became a politician.

Any more "puzzles" you need to have solved?
Yes, did he become the lying hypocrite that he is before or after he became a businessman?

Old 02-26-2016, 04:18 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Quote:
That's because your side is too embarrassed to even post threads about your rapist-enabling, pant-suited candidate, much less worship "her."

Nah, actually I think it's more because..... there aren't so many morons here supporting her, hahahahahaha!

Old 02-26-2016, 04:23 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Yes, did he become the lying hypocrite that he is before or after he became a businessman?
You obviously know nothing about how the world works.

I really don't have time to clue you in -- sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Nah, actually I think it's more because..... there aren't so many morons here supporting her, hahahahahaha!
The only people supporting her ARE morons.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:24 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Because -- duh -- he was a businessman before he became a politician.

Any more "puzzles" you need to have solved?
So, it's okay for businessmen to break immigration laws and rip-off people trying to get an education to better their lives?

Old 02-26-2016, 04:31 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Marco Rubio came out swinging at Trump, and one punch really landed: Trump University
I don't think it landed. Rubio came across as hugely annoying with the constant interruptions and talk-overs. He said nothing about his own views, and instead dedicated all his time on trying to discredit Trump. That does not work in my book. Cruz seemed to use the same style of attack.

Do they think people will vote for them if they keep saying they don't like Trump? Rubio started the campaign by parroting he doesn't like Obama, and now he parrots he doesn't' like Trump. I get it, he doesn't like Trump and Obama, but he is not giving any reasons why anyone should like him.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
So, it's okay for businessmen to break immigration laws and rip-off people trying to get an education to better their lives?
Yes!

If the government refuses to secure the border, then businessmen have a perfect right to meet the competition in whatever way is necessary.

As for the Trump University thing, show me the court judgment against Trump.

Then we'll talk.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:37 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:

Then we'll talk.
Isn't he expected to take the stand in a few months?

I guarantee that he will settle the case before that. He can't afford not to . . . . . not because of the money, but because of the election.

So no court judgment, I am pretty sure. But we shall see.

Mick

Old 02-26-2016, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Isn't he expected to take the stand in a few months?

I guarantee that he will settle the case before that. He can't afford not to . . . . . not because of the money, but because of the election.

So no court judgment, I am pretty sure. But we shall see.

Mick
Yeah.

"Much ado" about not much.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:47 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,847,565 times
Thumbs up Donald Trump Facing RICO Class Action Lawsuit for Potential Pyramid Scheme

January 27, 2016 by Jonathan P. Henderson

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman sued Trump University last year over the alleged failure to deliver on promises to teach real estate investment techniques, thus defrauding unsuspecting students of an estimated $40 million.
Donald Trump Facing RICO Class Action Lawsuit for Potential Pyramid Scheme

Hopefully the dirt-bag won't be campaigning much longer! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Old 02-26-2016, 04:48 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Yes!

If the government refuses to secure the border, then businessmen have a perfect right to meet the competition in whatever way is necessary.
Polish workers were streaming over our border with Mexico? Who knew.

Quote:

Then we'll talk.
That will conveniently happen in July, after the primary. It will be great ammo for the Democrats. We'll have the battle of the dueling liars and lawbreakers. Yep, it really will be like the American people will be given a choice similar to having to choose between death by hanging or death by firing squad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections