Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 04:35 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,475,084 times

Advertisements

Maybe Lindsay Gayham had downed a jug of that SC Kickapoo Joy Juice before giving this speech. LOL.

Lindsey Graham jokes about the murder of Ted Cruz and finally admits the GOP “has gone batsh*t crazy” in hilariously honest speech
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 05:37 PM

23,807 posts, read 14,939,553 times
The real Lindsay has been coming through. Wish he were still running. Only sane one in the bunch. too bad he is such a hawk.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:43 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,260,466 times
That was a great line.

Right up there with the statement that the "most dishonest woman in America is about to be elected because my Party has gone bat sh*t crazy".

Old 02-26-2016, 05:49 PM

1,050 posts, read 695,878 times
I think he would rather Hillary win....More establishment good times.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:51 PM

34,301 posts, read 15,578,173 times
Hello suicide hotline, how may I help you ?

I'm part of the GOP establishment and

Can you hold please, we are experiencing longer than normal wait times.

All this nonsense could have been avoided if the political class elites and media would have allowed the process to work like it was intended and let the people decide. No, they couldn't do that. They had to decide who they wanted and the people made another choice. No one to blame but themselves. Even then it might still have worked but for the economy. People just are not feeling that the future is looking all that bright. They have been running in place for years.

Last edited by phma; 02-26-2016 at 06:02 PM..

Old 02-26-2016, 06:00 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,260,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Hello suicide hotline, how may I help you ?

I'm part of the GOP establishment and

Can you hold please, we are experiencing longer than normal wait?
Maybe they could use the theme from M*A*S*H as their bumper music while he's on hold.

Suicide is Painless.

Old 02-26-2016, 06:01 PM

30,207 posts, read 23,614,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Maybe Lindsay Gayham had downed a jug of that SC Kickapoo Joy Juice before giving this speech. LOL.

Lindsey Graham jokes about the murder of Ted Cruz and finally admits the GOP “has gone batsh*t crazy” in hilariously honest speech
All that this shows me is that the GOP doesn't care at all. Everything is hilarious to them because they are going to keep lining their pockets no matter who wins...except maybe Trump. Although, they could make money off of Trump, too.

But what I got from that is that the GOP thinks all of them are a joke and a laughing matter, while there's people going hungry, losing jobs, etc.

Old 02-26-2016, 06:05 PM

17,360 posts, read 9,185,628 times
I certainly don't agree with everything Lindsay Graham does, but I've always really liked him.
He is honest and upfront and it doesn't matter to him who he might offend.

He is strong on National Security and he knows what he is talking about when it comes to National Security.
I've never been convinced he would make a good President (although we could do a lot worse), but also never questioned his absolute Patriotism, Knowledge and do think he would make an excellent Vice President.

This is a man who knows everyone, how to get things done and will ALWAYS have the best interest of the USA (and not just Lindsay Graham) at heart. His State has done well to keep him in office. The man is fearless.

Old 02-26-2016, 06:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,438,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Ahh, Lindsay. I always appreciated his sense of humor. I couldn't vote for him because he was too much of a hawk but I do miss him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
That was a great line.

Right up there with the statement that the "most dishonest woman in America is about to be elected because my Party has gone bat sh*t crazy".
Gotta love him!

Old 02-26-2016, 06:09 PM

22,331 posts, read 11,858,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
The real Lindsay has been coming through. Wish he were still running. Only sane one in the bunch. too bad he is such a hawk.
Not only that but he was often (and rightly so) referred to as Lindsay Grahamnesty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections