Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 03:27 PM

865 posts, read 623,071 times

Advertisements

We grow ever closer to a President Camacho...

*Warning, language*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 03:30 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
"Lesser of two evils" has gotten us exactly where we are. I'll never do it again. I'll vote third party or write someone in, and continue hoarding while being entertained by the Springer show.
Exactly...to me, it's like I'm being asked which I'd prefer: being stabbed to death, or burned alive? Which one do I choose??

How about I NOT be gruesomely murdered at all? I think I'll go ahead and write in that option.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:36 PM

207 posts, read 119,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
But Trump wants to fight Muslis even in America. He wants to cap them. That's World War II logic with the Germans and Japanese. Why go back to utterly stupid and damn Nazi like tactics? Oh wait, it comes from a guy quoting Hitler's biggest European Ally
What are you smoking and on what planet? Do you really eat up all of the garbage the lib media spoon feeds you?

Trump never said he wants to fight "Muslims" in America, much less "cap" them. He obviously said that he wants to stop/screen those who want to come into our country to do us harm, like ISIS attacks, ya know. Those ISIS type militants we would most surely all be willing to fight if need be if they are already in the US.

I don't know what American would hope for any different.

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-03-2016 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 03-02-2016, 04:19 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,208,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Everything every one of you has posted mirrors my feelings to a T. Every 4 years it comes down to picking the lesser of the evils, but this year there isn't one candidate that I feel ANYTHING for.

If we somehow elect that clown Trump, it will really demonstrate how low we have sunk as a society. Problem is, none of the others are exactly shining examples either.

Maybe we all deserve someone like Trump, and it might just wake us up as to how bad things have gotten. I do feel like this election is like a reality show somehow.

Don
Vote for OldDocKat as a putty candidate until the government gets their act together and finds better candidates. My campaign promise is to say in bed and not make any trouble. Maybe I could give out flu shots?

Old 03-02-2016, 04:20 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
Vote for OldDocKat as a putty candidate until the government gets their act together and finds better candidates. My campaign promise is to say in bed and not make any trouble. Maybe I could give out flu shots?
Mske it Wild Turkey and you're on.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Only time will tell. I have more faith in this country than many people. If Bernie does not get the nomination, then I'm pretty sure he will support Hillary Clinton. I've been wrong before, but I cannot imagine he would want a Republican to win the presidency.
I imagine Bernie will. That isn't what is being questioned so its irrelevant.

Quote:
I also disagree that Bernie isn't getting the youth enthused. Look at how well a man who was unknown to most people is attracting large crowds and getting millions in donations. I'm sure there will be many who will stay home on Nov or even some of his supporters who will vote for Trump (if he's the nominee) but I believe most Democrats will vote for Hillary if she is the party's candidate for President. If she only won by delegates, they'd have every right to be angry, but so far she is winning by the popular vote too. I was very surprised when she won Massachusetts. The race was close, but even in very liberal Mass, she won by over 17,000 votes.
If the youth isn't showing up to vote for Bernie, they most certainly won't for Hillary, and while Bernie can get them to a rally, he can't seem to get any more out to vote.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumf View Post
Hey Pknopp... who do you mean? Which politician do you say is the most honest of politicians?
I didn't say that.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Calling Clinton a hawk as a Trump supporter is the pot calling the kettle black. Trump's rallies are filled with anti-Islamic rhetoric, and that's just from The Donald himself. As he has said he'd bring waterboarding back. So who exactly is the hawk now?
I'm a Sanders supporter. She is a war monger and it is the reason I can not vote for Trump either.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
But Trump wants to fight Muslis even in America. He wants to cap them. That's World War II logic with the Germans and Japanese. Why go back to utterly stupid and damn Nazi like tactics? Oh wait, it comes from a guy quoting Hitler's biggest European Ally
Hillary helped arm them, got Americans killed in the process and then lied about it.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:39 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,137,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robeaux View Post
We grow ever closer to a President Camacho...

*Warning, language*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
This already resembles his rallies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llwgHjfagBo

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections