Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 06:45 AM

13,510 posts, read 17,026,884 times

Advertisements

The best thing the Democrats can do is dispense with the KKK crap, and just point out the unprofessional flippancy and temper of this clown. He made a reference to his genitalia on stage. The Republican debates have turned into a Howard Stern show segment solely because of this buffoon. I don't have a lot of faith in the American people, but I do think that a majority of us realize that no matter how much we may dislike Hillary Clinton, she is at least a respectable representative to the rest of the world and our children. (cue the extreme right "she killed people in Benghazi!!") I'm hoping his opponent is Sanders but it isn't looking good.

As I've stated before on this forum, I part ways with the Dems on illegal immigration..I think it's bad for Americans overall, and I find it frustrating that they care more about Mexicans and the Hispanic lobby than anyone else. But the bottom line is, I could never sell my soul on one issue to vote for a jerk like Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2016, 06:50 AM

17,337 posts, read 11,259,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Isn't it funny when intolerant libs marginalize anyone who does not agree with liberal dogma? Of course, all totalitarians do such things, so we should expect it of our national fascists- the liberals.
It's because this is all they have. They rarely are able to argue any points without resorting to this level of childish behavior. Remember, they are the educated, tolerant ones, LOL.

Old 03-04-2016, 06:52 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
Actually he loses educated votes, quite handily. It's the reason he almost lost VA.
His Huntsville AL. rally and win in the primary is counter to your point.

Old 03-04-2016, 08:08 AM

273 posts, read 139,957 times
Quote:
Actually he loses educated votes, quite handily. It's the reason he almost lost VA.
Pretty weak when teddy and light weight supporters point to 2nd and 3rd place finishes as "strong showings" , too funny

Old 03-04-2016, 08:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Trump actually tends to win all groups, whether it's age, sex, race, income level, education level etc.

In his dreams. Minorities are going to run away from him in droves.

NOW, he wants to get 'more inclusive'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
It's because this is all they have. They rarely are able to argue any points without resorting to this level of childish behavior. Remember, they are the educated, tolerant ones, LOL.
Says the person whose frontrunner just assured the nation that his penis is of normal size.

LOL.

Old 03-04-2016, 09:17 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Isn't it funny when intolerant libs marginalize anyone who does not agree with liberal dogma? Of course, all totalitarians do such things, so we should expect it of our national fascists- the liberals.

Liberals don't marginalize for not agreeing with liberal dogma, we marginalize when you don't agree with facts.

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds

Quote:

The poll also shows that Trump runs significantly stronger among less-educated, less-affluent voters,

Is This Why Trump Has Such a Huge Lead in the Polls? | The Fiscal Times
You see, the above are facts. But of course right-wingers will conveniently ignore it and call liberals intolerant for calling them out on it.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:50 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

You have so many myths, I don't know where to start. Number one, you have people without jobs or any hope of finding jobs and those people have children and grandchildren that will be here after they are going.
Trump has not presented a single solution to this.

Quote:
He is very electable and you can google for that.
No, he is not.

Quote:
The GOP wins ONLY it Trump is their nominee.
See, if you had anything other than Trumps kool aide to support this with, I may actually entertain discussing this.

Quote:
As you know, Hillary has yet another issues to deal with having someone getting immunity for their testimony, someone who would not speak since it might have been self-incrimination. Ah, so we don't even know who Trump's running competition would be but he can put Hillary where she belongs.

It's pretty bad when you have to hope your opponent in the general election has to get arrested for you to win.

Quote:
Comparing Trump to Hitler shows a lack of education when it comes to history in Hitler's case and current events as it applies to Trump. If you'll read these links, I think it will help you and if you have questions still, I am sure we can walk you through it here:

Quote:
We studied about Hitler in World History. Comparing Trump to Hitler shows nothing more than hatred and ignorance of Hitler and the time in history when he thrived.
When it's clear he wants to persecute Muslims, it's a huge red flag. That stance only appeals to poor uneducated white people. Those of us who actually studied world history are keen to note the similarities in Trumps message with Hitler.

Old 03-04-2016, 10:54 AM

273 posts, read 139,957 times
Quote:
Trump has not presented a single solution to this.

No, he is not.

See, if you had anything other than Trumps kool aide to support this with, I may actually entertain discussing this.

It's pretty bad when you have to hope your opponent in the general election has to get arrested for you to win.

When it's clear he wants to persecute Muslims, it's a huge red flag. That stance only appeals to poor uneducated white people. Those of us who actually studied world history are keen to note the similarities in Trumps message with Hitler.
Making stuff up...."he wants to persecute Muslims"

Old 03-04-2016, 10:59 AM

1,160 posts, read 713,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schvuggie View Post
Making stuff up...."he wants to persecute Muslims"
Trump, has called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S.

Old 03-04-2016, 11:04 AM

30,247 posts, read 23,716,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Sure, if the room is filled with intolerant KKK racists and brain dead high-school dropouts.
The media already got caught with their pants down and the whole racist horse crap. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LltnLzLXs7U
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections