Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 03:13 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times

Advertisements

Wow, this fraud gets more dangerous by the day. Doubling down today and flip flopping again on broadening the laws on torture. That's the Geneva convention idiot and you can't broaden it. This guy is dictator.

https://sso.foxnews.com/static/serve...eva-convention
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2016, 03:15 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Trump wants to make America great again. In our city, we are overwhelmed with illegals and building sit empty at the industrial park and in the downtown area. We have people that have given up looking for work and have joined the illegals in sipping down the tax dollars. We have people with 3 jobs here to try to make ends meet.

Do you really thing I give a flying fig what is being posted here. Trump 2016.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:18 PM

549 posts, read 625,639 times
Trump = the only candidate in the race that was found guilty and fined for hiring illegal aliens. Continues to hire illegal aliens to this day. Outsources his clothing line to China and Mexico.

Why does Trump hate AMERICAN workers so much?

Unfortunately, we all know the answer: illegals are cheaper and easier to exploit.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Do you really thing I give a flying fig what is being posted here. Trump 2016.
You obviously do, you are active enough in here and post quite a bit. I know you are just upset Cruz is spanking Trump in your hometown but it will be ok

Old 03-05-2016, 03:23 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,368,091 times
If he were President, at some point, he'd have to deliver a speech to the United Nations General Assembly. I wonder how that would go?

He's really not going to be taken seriously on the world stage. Not that his supporters care. They don't have any idea what's in their own best interests. They believe whatever Drumpf tells them.

He's a weird candidate, and an embarrassment, yet he could still wind up leading a super power. With nukes. So Kim Jong-Un, move over... you have a rising competitor, with zero respect for the principles of democracy, or human rights, and with equally horrifying hair.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:29 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
I don't think Trump is a hawk. Period.

Plus, terrorists 'not covered by the Geneva Convention'

Old 03-05-2016, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
If he were President, at some point, he'd have to deliver a speech to the United Nations General Assembly. I wonder how that would go?

He's really not going to be taken seriously on the world stage. Not that his supporters care. They don't have any idea what's in their own best interests. They believe whatever Drumpf tells them.

He's a weird candidate, and an embarrassment, yet he could still wind up leading a super power. With nukes. So Kim Jong-Un, move over... you have a rising competitor, with zero respect for the principles of democracy, or human rights, and with equally horrifying hair.
Yep. His opening remarks at the UN would be insulting various world leaders who have said bad things about him and giving them nicknames. I'm not sure whether the rest of the world would be laughing at us or feel sorry for us if Trump ever won.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:35 PM

3,423 posts, read 4,368,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think Trump is a hawk. Period.

Plus, terrorists 'not covered by the Geneva Convention'
The U.S. agreed to apply the Geneva Convention to terrorism suspects in U.S. custody, under G.W. Bush I believe. Unless that's been reversed since then.

Old 03-05-2016, 03:36 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa2011 View Post
The U.S. agreed to apply the Geneva Convention to terrorism suspects in U.S. custody, under G.W. Bush I believe. Unless that's been reversed since then.
Terrorists Have No Geneva Rights

https://www.aei.org/publication/terr...geneva-rights/

Old 03-05-2016, 03:49 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,140,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Wow, this fraud gets more dangerous by the day. Doubling down today and flip flopping again on broadening the laws on torture. That's the Geneva convention idiot and you can't broaden it. This guy is dictator.

https://sso.foxnews.com/static/serve...eva-convention
Of course, if Trump orders any soldiers to use torture, "they will do it, no questions asked"!

What scares me is that if he's talking like a dictator now, imagine how he'll be if he's actually in power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections