Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 04:28 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,168,897 times

Advertisements

Trump already seems kind of unhinged. What will he do if Cruz suddenly starts winning more states?

Please discuss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2016, 04:29 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
More like the GOPe is unhinged, and what will they do? They don't want Cruz or Trump.

Old 03-05-2016, 04:32 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,338,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Trump already seems kind of unhinged. What will he do if Cruz suddenly starts winning more states?

Please discuss.
He will start holding more press conferences saying more insane things to keep the media talking about him and not Cruz. His time is limited if it gets down to him and Cruz. Cruz will destroy him in a one on one debate on policy. Trump will be lost and resort to yelling and name calling within 5 minutes

Old 03-05-2016, 04:33 PM

20,045 posts, read 20,844,919 times
Cruz just started winning. It has begun.
I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump.
And the Republican Party.
I'm done with them.
Officially going independent.
Not voting in this election because all the candidates suck.

Old 03-05-2016, 04:34 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
More like the GOPe is unhinged, and what will they do? They don't want Cruz or Trump.
Agree. I don't see Cruz doing that well when the serious "redneck" states are through adding to his total.

Trump will do better where the people are better educated and think for themselves rather than being directed by their church.

Old 03-05-2016, 04:38 PM

4,078 posts, read 2,338,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Agree. I don't see Cruz doing that well when the serious "redneck" states are through adding to his total.

Trump will do better where the people are better educated and think for themselves rather than being directed by their church.
It's Trump who owns the redneck vote. That's painfully obvious just watching his rallies and looking at his Twitter followers If you think Trump is going to win big states with lota of minorities and liberals, you are fooling yourself.

Old 03-05-2016, 04:39 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:

If Cruz starts winning, what will Trump do?

Please discuss.
Wet his pants?

https://cmgstatesmanpolitics.files.w...8&h=400&crop=1

Old 03-05-2016, 04:43 PM

952 posts, read 518,349 times
Quote:

Please discuss.
He will go into total melt down like a nuclear reactor and start spewing out toxic waste all over the US. Can you see it being any other way?

Old 03-05-2016, 04:44 PM

18,465 posts, read 15,244,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Cruz just started winning. It has begun.
I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump.
And the Republican Party.
I'm done with them.
Officially going independent.
Not voting in this election because all the candidates suck.
I went independent a long time ago.

As I have said, if Cruz gets more votes than all the other candidates, I will vote for him in the general. In the end, as much as I dislike Cruz, I dislike Hillary even more. But if Trump gets the most votes, and the GOP still picks Cruz, I'm sitting out this election.

I would rather end up with Hillary than allow the GOP to go against the will of the people. After all, this is American election, not Iranian one.

Old 03-05-2016, 04:49 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,371,715 times
Quote:

Please discuss.
I wouldn't put it past Trump ( when the writing is on the wall) to go into destroy mode and actually while a candidate, will bring a law suit against Cruz..claiming he isn't eligible due to he well documented birth status outside of the USA. Canada is not considered "Sovereign Soil"..such as Military base or American Territory. Plus this has NEVER EVER been brought up before..and I'm betting SCOTUS will be forced to decide this once and for all?

Trump's personality is so "Self" oriented..I cannot believe he would just walk away without inflicting a lot of damaging rhetoric..which would definitely directly affect the race Nationally..when the 2 parties collide. Then of course..Trump would also go to running as a 3rd party...Both case scenario's would doom GOP from obtaining the WH..and if both Cruz and Trump running against whomever Dem Candidate is...Down ballot decisions would also be directly affected..thus House and Senate seats comes into play!!

This could get very interesting..however, would likely become a very MUCKY MESS!!

Last edited by Lyndarn; 03-05-2016 at 05:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections