Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 07:42 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

LOL.

Cruz wins caucuses in two small states where Trump basically didn't campaign, didn't spend any money, didn't have any ground game, and now people declare Cruz new front runner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2016, 07:43 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Trump is Dirty as Hell.

Trump is a tool of Hell, IMO. A GENUINE FALSE PROPHET.

NO Christian, who is REAL, CONDUCTS THEMSELVES AS MEAN-Spirited and corruptly as Trump does.

Trump is an Actor...a Stage type DRAMA QUEEN.

So many deceived, ignorant voters fall for his bogus dramatics. My friends, as I, tell me they can't tolerate even Seeing Trump, when he is on TV.

VERY DUBIOUS, SUSPECT MAN.

Yes!
Nice try, but where is "sapient"?

Mick

Old 03-08-2016, 11:31 AM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
In the beginning the pundits called Trump a clown. How low life is that! Then McCain called all of the Trump supporters ''crazies™. That was fine to the media in the beginning. Then when Trump said that he liked those who were not captured the media ranaway with it ignoring the fact what McCain said about Trum supporters. The pundits and Rinos started the name calling at Trump.

Boohoo. Call the wahhhhhmbulance! McCain called Cruz a wacko bird. Trump called Cruz a maniac and sick. Trump compared Carson to a pedophile!

TRUMP started the name calling and started the tumble into the gutter at the first debate when he implied that Megyn Kelly was bleeding from "wherever."

Facts are Facts and the fact is, Trump pushed this race into the mud and now he is crying victim. Typical bully tactic!

Old 03-08-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
If you think a "true conservative" like Cruz or Rubio can win, then you are dreaming.

The Republican nominee will only win if he can peel off a significant number of moderates, independents, and yes, even Democrats. Those two can't accomplish that.

That is EXACTLY what they said about McCain and Romney and why they could win. And they were wrong.

Old 03-08-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
They are increasing support for Trump.

Normal Americans don't like Mitt, Ted, Marco, the lying lib media, Megyn, or the
Republican Establishment.

They're doing Trump a favor, if anything.

"Thanks, a**h***s, for hating me."

"I guess you don't know how much Americans hate YOU! LOL"
Lovely Trump supporter. Being lovely.

Old 03-09-2016, 12:58 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,669,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I don't think so. I know in KS, I was surprised to see Trump doing well in the polls and considering the mentality of the people, and I live among them but am not a Kansan myself, Trump did very well. The elementary school in town has a 3 out of 10 score the others almost as bad. And, KS re-elected Brownback who is driving the state in the ground. A church and liquor store in even the smallest of towns is KS. Not a lot of the other states are like that. I suspect their ministers directed them to vote for Cruz, the "kill the gays" choice.

I think Cruz appeals to the low information voters. They don't realize the deceitfulness that Cruz thrives on or they are of that faith that believe that ones' deeds are not important as long as they are holding the Bible in one hand while talking about "Christian values" with one of their two faces.

You just have to look at the states yet available and know that Cruz isn't going to go that much further. Sadly, with people of Cruz's faith, they tend to follow blindly, "sheeple". Although Cruz claims to be "Southern Baptist" he isn't like any "Southern Baptist" that I have ever known and certainly does not share their moral values. He is of some new age cult religion by the looks of the services I have seen on video.

So, I still think Trump will trump Cruz. A lot of people may disapprove of Trump but I don't they truly fear him like they do Corrupt Cruz. You can see who Trump is, like it or not, but with Cruz being sneaky and deceitful, you have no idea what you might be getting into.

It still looks good for Trump if you look at the numbers. I continue to hope that people will make informed choices, not be led by media or their minister.
Tonight's Massive Wins in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii by Trump, prove I was hasty...and Wrong about Trump slipping. Please join me in Thanking old guard Loser, Mitt Romney, for boosting Donald Trump to a Smashing Win in Romney's old state, Michigan. Thanks Mitt, Please keep running that jealous Yapper of yours.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
The idea the Sanders supporters (I am one of them) is going to go to some loudmouth lunatic like Trump is absolutely absurd.
No, what's absurd is that you would support any other candidate besides Trump if Bernie weren't the Democratic nominee.

Trump and Bernie are not accepting Superpac money, are hated by the Washington Establishment, and are against globalization and the destruction of the middle and working class.

Maybe you think Trump doesn't mean what he says -- and that is possible.

But I GUARANTEE you that Hillary, Rubio and Cruz represent the top 1% and no one else.

And they don't even pretend to do otherwise.

Bernie can't win. Trump might be able to.

Trump is as close as you're going to get to a Bernie presidency if Bernie is out of the race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
TRUMP started the name calling....
Wrong, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
That is EXACTLY what they said about McCain and Romney and why they could win. And they were wrong.
They may have said that McCain and Romney could draw Democratic voters.

So what?

People say a lot of things that are wrong.

Trump has GREATLY increased the voter turnout in the Republican primaries, while the Democratic turnout has sunk.

That ought to tell you something.

Blue Dog Democrats, blue collar Democrats, "Reagan Democrats," people who have stopped voting or who have never voted -- they're all coming out to vote for Trump!

Trump is doing what Rubio was supposed to do but failed to do -- expand the Republican Party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Tonight's Massive Wins in Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii by Trump, prove I was hasty...and Wrong about Trump slipping. Please join me in Thanking old guard Loser, Mitt Romney, for boosting Donald Trump to a Smashing Win in Romney's old state, Michigan. Thanks Mitt, Please keep running that jealous Yapper of yours.
The score tonight:

Trump wins 15 states.

Cruz wins 7 states.

Rubio wins 1 state (plus Puerto Rico)

Kasich wins 0 states.

Time for Rubio to drop out.

He'll never win the nomination without a contested convention which would destroy the Republican Party.

Time for Cruz to admit he could never win in a general election and drop out.

Kasich can stay in because he is a worthy opponent for Trump and would make a good VP if Christie doesn't get the job.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:34 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Don't you just love it ! Mitt is a loser !

Old 03-09-2016, 05:42 AM

35,672 posts, read 21,030,020 times
If Cruz is elected I am selling all and moving to Costa Rica- Trump would negotiate his way out of stuff but Cruz--- is totally NON flexible

Old 03-09-2016, 05:56 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Exactly. It's not like they are making things up, this is who Trump is and we have only scratched the surface. He has a TON of skeletons in his closet. I can't wait to see the mob ties and all the other fraudulent things in his taxes.

..................says the person who will vote for Hillary....:sma ck:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections