Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 06:54 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,382,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No he is worse. He is a LOW CLASS POS ! Hopefully, SOME people are starting to see through his smoke and mirror show.

Don
I have some intelligent friends who are Republicans and they think Trump is the answer.
I keep thinking to myself "WTF is going on with your brain".

I know Republicans are programmed to hate Democrats "it's the American way" but anybody with at least a partial functioning brain can see what a phony he is.

I know he's a Democrat and Trump knows he can't beat Hillary or Burny running as a Democrat so he went Republican just like Bloomberg did. And just like every other politician does you run with which ever party you think you have the best chance.

Why so many Republicans voters can't see thru that farce is beyond me.

Mainstream Republicans know he is a fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 06:58 AM

1,978 posts, read 1,552,290 times
Trump is like a stuck record, except when he goes back and changes his tune after someone tells him he better clean up his act a bit. I am not going to take a chance on trump, if I can help it. Ted Cruz is rising. He does not personally attack others and he knows his stuff. He is the one to get this country back on the right track or there will not be a country left for the leftist bloodsuckers to drain dry.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:01 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
If you are supporting Trump you are a RINO. He is not a conservative.
Trump is a common sense conservative. The Rinos are do nothings and attack Trump with talking points of dems.. so who is acting like a Rino?

Old 03-06-2016, 07:02 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,150,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
Trump is like a stuck record, except when he goes back and changes his tune after someone tells him he better clean up his act a bit. I am not going to take a chance on trump, if I can help it. Ted Cruz is rising. He does not personally attack others and he knows his stuff. He is the one to get this country back on the right track or there will not be a country left for the leftist bloodsuckers to drain dry.
Cruz is owned by the oil companies and lied and stole Carson's votes.. that is very low life and lied about it blaming it on CNN.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:08 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,515,336 times
The petulant eruptions of Donald Trump will proceed on schedule as usual this morning. That is all.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:09 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,029,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Trump only did the personal attacks in response to all the STINKING LIES, etc. from Cruz (the most vile wicked GOP guy Ever) and from little Belittler Marco SoLow.

Delusional comments.
That's true, but his schtick is getting old. He needs to start meeting that nonsense with humor and not take it so personally. If he doesn't change his tone, he'll lose. I'm a pretty solid Trump supporter, and I'm getting mighty tired of it.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:23 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,525,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Rubio beats Hillary by as much as ten point in some polls.
What poll? He can barely win a state in the primaries.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:29 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,525,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshGL View Post
The Trump train is derailing, he is massively underperforming his polls..

In Louisiana polls had him up 20, he only won by 4. In Kansas polls had him up 6-12, he lost by 25. 25!

He is being completely carried by early voters who already voted before the debates exposed him as an utter fool. The longer this goes the more he drops.
Yeah, I agree, now we're getting down to the nut&bolts of the campaign and people are expecting detail and Trump has none. A big problem for the GOP though, I think they waited too long to take control of their party, and they're still not in control. Just handing it to Hillary.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:35 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times
Quote:
As Geraldo Rivera stated an hour ago on FOXNEWS, TODAYS Results are clearly showing, the many personal Attacks, bashings from the Dirty players, Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio...and Evil Media, Megyn Kelly and all the bias Anchors, hosts...and especially the Corrupt GOPe....are taking their SEVERE Toll on one, DONALD J TRUMP

AND IT IS TRAGIC FOR HOPEFUL AMERICA..
It's tragic for America, but Trump is going to be the GOP nominee. Why on earth do you think "it's all falling apart?" Everything I've seen indicates that the backlash against Trump is backfiring and is just adding to his momentum. Where is this battered and broken Donald Trump that you describe?

Old 03-06-2016, 08:39 AM

1,050 posts, read 698,440 times
Quote:
As Geraldo Rivera stated an hour ago on FOXNEWS, TODAYS Results are clearly showing, the many personal Attacks, bashings from the Dirty players, Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio...and Evil Media, Megyn Kelly and all the bias Anchors, hosts...and especially the Corrupt GOPe....are taking their SEVERE Toll on one, DONALD J TRUMP

AND IT IS TRAGIC FOR HOPEFUL AMERICA..
I think it's still too early to call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections