U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 08:47 AM

35,090 posts, read 19,193,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
As Geraldo Rivera stated an hour ago on FOXNEWS, TODAYS Results are clearly showing, the many personal Attacks, bashings from the Dirty players, Mitt Romney, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio...and Evil Media, Megyn Kelly and all the bias Anchors, hosts...and especially the Corrupt GOPe....are taking their SEVERE Toll on one, DONALD J TRUMP

AND IT IS TRAGIC FOR HOPEFUL AMERICA..

Cruz wins caucus states. Just like Bernie does.

Cruz DID win his home state of TX, as expected, but by less than 50%.

Look for Trump to do well in the next two rounds of primaries. If he takes Mich, Ohio and Fla, it's all over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 08:51 AM

71,711 posts, read 83,316,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
I've said this multiple times in the Politics section that I don't love Polls, all they do is give "an idea" of what's going on. So Trump or anyone else overperforming or underperforming a poll or polls is too irrelevant being the great inaccuracy of such.

Trump will do a lot better in the delegate winner take all states most or all which don't favor Cruz.
I agree with you, but if the next week or two the scales keep tipping you may see more anti Trump voters run to Cruz. Logically it appear Trump is going to gain a lot of delegates in the next 4 weeks or so. But it still remains whether he can begin to get enough to prevent a brokered convention.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:01 AM

71,711 posts, read 83,316,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Cruz is owned by the oil companies and lied and stole Carson's votes.. that is very low life and lied about it blaming it on CNN.
No one really knows how many votes Carson lost or what really went on that night. Cruz apologized, Carson, who has class accepted the apology, That should be the end of it. I would take Cruz over Trump any day though I do not like him. He is to far to the right for me. We do have to look at it this way though, the republicans have been begging for a true conservative and that is what Cruz is.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:09 AM

27,154 posts, read 15,694,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Trumplets are blind, deaf, and dumb to the reality that their hero is an anathema to most American voters. They live in a cocoon where everybody they know shares their bigotry, myopia, and worship of the demagogue promising to fix everything.

The "Will of We The People" happens in November, not in March, and the Trumplets are in for a rude surprise then even if their boy actually gets the GOP nomination.
I wish this is true because it is a loud voice from a certain segment of the population but the loud voice is getting a little bit bigger. That said, it has to happen in the right states. As I stated before, even with Florida, Ohio and Virginia going red, that still wouldn't be enough for Trump to win, 272-266.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:48 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,359,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Very interesting: Eric on the 5 as well as Jessy Waters are supporting Trump, O'Reilly has bent over backwards for him and there are many FOX contributors who favor him. This is just FOX mind you. I think he has had more than his share of fair press, not to mention he has had 3 times the press coverage as all the rest of the R candidates together. If anything over exposure could be hurting him. The more he is questioned, the more his ideas are shoot with holes.

I do think we need to not jump to conclusions right now and wait and see. This thing is nowhere near over. I do think it is looking more and more like a brokered convention, but it is even to early to say that.

There is No doubt Trump is Losing momentum, Miss Nikita.

He lost 2 states he was favored to win, last night. And Trump barely edged Cruz in Kentucky and Louisanna.

NOT LOOKING VERY STRONG for Trump as the Train Rolls down bumpy tracks.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:51 AM

8,071 posts, read 5,374,762 times
Quote:

He lost 2 states he was favored to win, last night. And Trump barely edged Cruz in Kentucky and Louisanna.

Probably the first and last time I agree with you.

Either that or something was awfully wrong with the polls.

I'm still perplexed by this post of yours:

Quote:
Well, not so fast there, Mr MMM05.

You should not call Mr Trump OUT, IF HE 'S STILL WINNING.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:53 AM

11,058 posts, read 3,731,002 times
Cruz got the support of the conservative talk radio and the religious right in the South. The South was his firewall and lets look at the results:

South Carolina: Lost
Georgia: Lost
Alabama: Lost
Arkansas: Lost
Kentucky: Lost
Louisiana: Lost
Tennessee: Lost
Texas (home state) won
Oklahoma: won
Kansas: won

He went 3 out of 10 in the South.......we still got North Carolina and Mississippi which are primaries not caucuses and are open to independents and Democrats. So at the end Cruz will get 3 out of 13 in the South.

then it shifts to states that are not very good for Cruz.

Cruz didn't do well in the South.......he had to sweep the South to have any chance for the nomination and he only will get 3 states? that's bad. Rubio did the worst that's why Cruz failings in the South is not getting proper attention.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:56 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,359,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
No one really knows how many votes Carson lost or what really went on that night. Cruz apologized, Carson, who has class accepted the apology, That should be the end of it. I would take Cruz over Trump any day though I do not like him. He is to far to the right for me. We do have to look at it this way though, the republicans have been begging for a true conservative and that is what Cruz is.
Cruz is DANGEROUS, Miss Nikita. He is a bogus, Dirty Liar, proven. His staffers put out False propaganda LIES the that cost Carson and Trump Severely in Iowa. Namely, False "Voter Violation" fraud Lie, which scared many voters and caused them to change votes. Cruz ran from accepting responsibility for his staffer, Bob Vander Plaats, putting out that "Voter Violation" fabricated LIE, when Chris Wallace grilled him about it, on FOXNEWS SUNDAY.
CRUZ was silent...with a blank look on his creepy face.

CRUZ IS A FALSE PROPHET....HAS DECEIVED MANY.

Old 03-06-2016, 10:02 AM

58,071 posts, read 40,844,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
No he is worse. He is a LOW CLASS POS ! Hopefully, SOME people are starting to see through his smoke and mirror show.

Don
I think he's kinda like a drunk at a party, at first he may seem amusing, as time goes on people realize he's really just annoying and eagerly look forward to him leaving the party.

Old 03-06-2016, 10:02 AM

11,058 posts, read 3,731,002 times
Quote:

I disagree, Trump had 2 bad weeks with the liberal media and newspapers declaring war on him and then the GOP establishment throwing everything at him including the kitchen sink.

Trump does better in primaries than caucuses because Cruz has the better ground work for caucuses just like Bernie for the democrats.

out of 12 primaries so far that most have been in the South which is Cruz firewall......Trump has won 10.

Now this will shift to states friendly to Trump.

Bernie won 2 states last night to Hillarys 1 state and I didn't hear the media say anything........because to win the nomination you have to win primaries not just caucuses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or