U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2016, 11:11 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,363,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
You are in for a very rude awakening if your hero Trump gets elected.

YOU ARE IN FOR A MUCH MORE WORSE NIGHTMARE REALITY if any other but Trump is elected.

That, I am certain of. DOOMSDAY ON THE BRINK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2016, 11:17 AM

7,311 posts, read 4,958,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
You are in for a very rude awakening if your hero Trump gets elected.
Fear mongering.

Old 03-06-2016, 12:18 PM

58,194 posts, read 41,018,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
YOU ARE IN FOR A MUCH MORE WORSE NIGHTMARE REALITY if any other but Trump is elected.

NOW I understand why Donny's running under the GOP banner, fear-mongering is their stock in trade and has been since the Tail Gunner Joe days. Run scared people run scared!

Old 03-06-2016, 02:44 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,346,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

.... If Trump gets enough delegates and there's funny business from within the GOPe/media/talking heads that makes Trump not get the nomination, imho many more people will get ticked off and Trump will be the recipient of more votes enough to win the Presidency as an "I" or 3rd party even though in that scenario the GOPe would roll out their "R" choice.

The will of THE PEOPLE will prevail no matter who's opinion from either side of the aisle.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the Republican Party Rule 40(b) which mandates that the nominee must get a majority of the voters in at least 8 states.

It seems to me only two candidates left - Trump and Cruz - has any chance of attaining that requirement. I cannot see Rubio getting over 50% of the GOP vote in 8 states.

The Republican establishment might turn the rule into a mechanism to create a brokered convention. If the "elites" in the GOP are dead set against Trump getting the nomination they will come up party rules and regulations to deny him the nomination.

This is just an opinion, but I'm sure the GOP establishment is aware they will infuriate all those grass roots loyal Republican voters who supported Donald by denying him the prize he deserves ... they will knowingly throw the election to the Democrats. Why would they do this? Because, I believe, they will make an example of Donald as a future warning to any outsider that dares to challenge their exclusive little "club." I know this is a crazy idea - please disagree with me and articulate why you think my opinion is wrong - but I think they are looking at the BIG PICTURE, not just one election.

It's their party, their organization, and their rules.

Last edited by Clark Park; 03-06-2016 at 02:58 PM..

Old 03-06-2016, 04:49 PM

27,362 posts, read 15,801,153 times
Quote:
AGAIN...Cruz is an awful, deceitful Liar. UnFit, untrustworthy....most dangerous candidate of GOP.
Cruz and Trump (the Republican front-runners) are both untrustworthy and deceitful. What makes you think Trump is any better than Cruz? Trump is just the other side of the right wing nut-job coin.

Old 03-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Quote:

It's just who is the candidate that wins that determines how far to push the minute hands of the proverbial doomsday clock is the question. Is a demogauge oligarch better than the other oligarchs' puppet? These are the questions we need to ask before we goto the polls in the rest of the primaries, let alone the convention this summer and the general election in November.

Old 03-06-2016, 04:58 PM

7,311 posts, read 4,958,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Cruz and Trump (the Republican front-runners) are both untrustworthy and deceitful. What makes you think Trump is any better than Cruz? Trump is just the other side of the right wing nut-job coin.

He believes in American sovereignty and wants to preserve it. He's not a globalist like the puppet masters to our politicians. This is why there is so much backlash against Trump.

Old 03-06-2016, 05:50 PM

7,185 posts, read 2,757,756 times
Trump is Dirty as Hell.

Trump is a tool of Hell, IMO. A GENUINE FALSE PROPHET.

NO Christian, who is REAL, CONDUCTS THEMSELVES AS MEAN-Spirited and corruptly as Trump does.

Trump is an Actor...a Stage type DRAMA QUEEN.

So many deceived, ignorant voters fall for his bogus dramatics. My friends, as I, tell me they can't tolerate even Seeing Trump, when he is on TV.

VERY DUBIOUS, SUSPECT MAN.

Yes!

Old 03-06-2016, 05:55 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,363,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Trump is Dirty as Hell.

Trump is a tool of Hell, IMO. A GENUINE FALSE PROPHET.

NO Christian, who is REAL, CONDUCTS THEMSELVES AS MEAN-Spirited and corruptly as Trump does.

Trump is an Actor...a Stage type DRAMA QUEEN.

So many deceived, ignorant voters fall for his bogus dramatics. My friends, as I, tell me they can't tolerate even Seeing Trump, when he is on TV.

VERY DUBIOUS, SUSPECT MAN.

Yes!
That's very original. Did you and Dexter75 go to school together.

Trump never claimed being a Fine, Religious man. Deceitful Fraud Liar from Hell, Ted Cruz did, tho.

Old 03-06-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
He believes in American sovereignty and wants to preserve it. He's not a globalist like the puppet masters to our politicians. This is why there is so much backlash against Trump.
If Trump "isn't a globalist" but has used Chinese labor for his Macy's clothing lines; undocumented workers for his real estate properties; and contractors who used illegal labor, then what is he? I realize that narrative works with some but I see the forest from the trees when it comes to The Donald, a man who I use to somewhat respect. Now I see him for the "do what I say, not as I do" bag of primordial pond-scum he really is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or